剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
咱们本来还急着结婚
We're rushing into something
现在也没必要着急了
that doesn't need rushing into anymore.
乔依 我不知道这事该怎么收场
Look, Joy, I don't know how all this is going to play out,
但如果一年以后 你还是单身
but in a year, if you're still available,
你觉得我可以...
do you think maybe I could--
跟我再续前缘吗
Come and see me again?
行 但千万别穿那件丑到爆的衬衫
Yes, but not in that hideous shirt.
好吧 来个临别拥吻
Fair enough. One last kiss?
我以赋予我的权利
By the power vested in me,
宣布你们没有结为夫妻
I now pronounce you not man and wife.
而作为割礼执行人 我来切蛋糕
And as a licensed mohel, I will cut the cake.
我的第二次婚姻正式宣告失败了
Well, it's officially my second failed wedding,
只不过这次我的年纪翻了一倍 所以...
only this time I'm twice as old. So, you know...
算不上很悲哀
it's not so sad.
我们要去看球赛了
Well, we're off to the ballgame.
-玩个痛快 -印地安人队加油
- Have fun. - Go Indians!
印第安人 亲爱的 我可是红人队球迷
Indians? Sweetheart, I root for the Reds.
我们当时就是因为这个闹翻的
That was our fight!
1972年 你抛弃克利夫兰
1972, you ditched Cleveland
转而支持辛辛那提
to root for Cincinnati!
因为印第安人弱爆了
Because the Indians sucked
自从他们把洛基·柯拉维托交易走之后
ever since they traded Rocky Colavito!
盖罗德·派瑞那年可是拿了赛扬奖
Gaylord Perry took the Cy young that year!
[美国职棒大联盟每年颁给投手的一项荣耀]
派瑞 那个阴险的投手
Perry! That dirty pitcher!
他涂在棒球上的凡士林
That man had more vaseline on his balls
比艾尔顿·约翰为塞进演出服里而涂得还多
than Elton John uses to squeeze into his show pants.
快点 再不走就要错过第一次投球了
Come on, we're gonna miss the first pitch.
长者优先
Well, age before beauty.
我比你年轻两分钟
I'm two minutes younger, you know?
那两分钟是咱妈生命中最快乐的时光
The happiest two minutes of mom's life.
当时还在娘胎里的时候
I should've strangled you while we were
我就该找机会把你掐死
still in the womb and I had the chance.
对了 今天你来买♥♥热狗
By the way, you are buying the hot dogs.
说起热狗
Oh, speaking of hot dogs,
你脸上的皮绷得比法兰克球场热狗还紧
Your head is pulled tighter than a Ballpark Frank.
而且也是绣花枕头一包草
And full of just as much crap.
你还是喜欢加芥末吗
You still like mustard?
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表