剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
Fine, fine. It's over. I am not gay.
我想东山再起 所以才出此下策
I was just trying to jump-start my career.
趁大家的摄像机都开着
And while all of your cameras are rolling,
我要向在座的各位道歉
I-I would like to apologize to everyone here.
还有那些被这场虚假的
And to those who have been deceived,
同性恋婚姻闹剧
in this whole misguided
所欺骗的人们道歉
fake gay marriage escapade,
尤其是我的好姐妹
and especially to my dear friend
即将与我劳燕分飞的妻子 乔依
and soon to be ex-wife, Joy.
跟我其他的前夫相比
You know, of all my ex-spouses,
你是最支持我 最理解我的
you truly are the most supportive and understanding.
你还是要把"杜塞特兄弟"手袋给我
I'm still keeping the Doucette Freres.
做你的青♥天♥白♥日♥梦
Over my dead body!
那咱们就法庭上见
I'll see you in court!
说起来 咱们俩一直都没圆房♥
You know, this marriage was never consummated,
所以你甭想从我手里拿走一个子儿
so you are gonna get nothing and like it.
出海的人有条迷信说
You know, there's a maritime superstition
如果船长只宠幸两位佳人
that it's bad luck for a captain to romance
会招来厄运
just two women on the ship.
这叫做"好事过三"
It's called the Rule of Three.
这个我听说过
I've heard of it.
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表