剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
你接吻的技术实在一流
You are an amazing kisser.
谢谢夸奖
Thanks.
你闻起来真香
Oh. Oh, you smell great.
谢谢夸奖 这是圣罗兰的情窦香水
Oh, thank you. It's Yves St. Laurent, Baby Doll.
-不是那个 -就是那个
- No. - Yes.
不 我闻到的是生物降解表面活性剂
No, I'm getting biodegradable surfactant
加上点迷人的苹果芒果味前调
and a lovely top note of apple mango.
是格尼牌的 对吧
It's Gain, isn't it?
格尼是什么
What's Gain?
你的洗衣液
Your detergent.
什么是洗衣液
What's detergent?
抱歉 我太唐突了
I'm sorry, that was weird.
我可以分辨出任何一款清洁产品
I can identify any cleaning product.
算是职业病吧
Occupational hazard.
当然 因为你是门房♥管♥理♥员♥嘛
Well, of course. Because you're a janitor.
我对此毫无怨言
Which I am perfectly fine with.
怎么会有怨言呢
Why wouldn't you be?
我只是说
Well, all I'm saying is that, you know,
我实在很伟大 既不在乎你的职业
it's very big of me to overlook what you do,
也不妄加评论
and not judge it.
你能这么想我很高兴 工作只是职业
Well, I'm glad to hear that, because my job is what I do,
生活才是人生
but my life is who I am.
《公主与水管工人》里那个水管工
That's exactly what the plumber said to me in
就是这么跟我说的
"The princess and the plumber".
不过他其实是个隐姓埋名的王子
Although he turned out to be a secret prince.
你是否也...
Are--? Did--?
我不是王子
Not a prince.
不过我倒是普林斯顿毕业的
But I did go to Princeton.
你是普大毕业的 结果只当了个门房♥
You went to Princeton and you're a janitor?
"学不致用"有什么不对
What's wrong with education for education's sake?
我压根不懂这句话是什么意思
I don't even know what that means.
我享受自己的工作 又有闲暇时间读书
Look, I enjoy my work, but then I'm free to read,
见朋友 与你这位美艳动人的女士约会
see friends, spend time with an incredibly beautiful woman.
以我自己的标准 我现在生活得很幸福
I'm living a very happy life on my own terms.
这话听上去很不堪吗
Does that sound so bad?
不 听起来还真是很受用
No. It actually sounds great.
这种事女明星有不少先例
And there is precedent.
雪儿找了个卖♥♥面包的
You know, Cher had her bagel boy,
伊丽莎白·泰勒嫁了个建筑工
Elizabeth Taylor her construction worker,
玛丽莲·梦露嫁了个作家
And Marilyn Monroe had that writer.
米勒[也有磨坊主的意思]
Miller.
不 我很确定他是个作家
No, I'm--I'm pretty sure he was a writer.
你真可爱
You're adorable.
你的爵士乐队有没有可能打进演艺圈呢
Is there any chance that that jazz band thing might take off?
我做什么梦呢 爵士那么小众
What am I saying? Jazz.
你为什么对这事这么在意呢
Why is this such a big deal for you?
我也不知道 但...
Oh, I don't know. Or--
好吧 我自有原因
Yeah, I do.
我爸是个舞台剧演员
My dad was a stage actor,
他和我妈以前总是为钱争吵
and he and my mother were constantly fighting over money,
那时我就发誓 等我长大了
and I swore that when I grew up
我一定要嫁个有钱人
I would only be with someone who had so much money
我们绝不需要为钱争吵
that there was just no possibility we would ever fight about it.
这念头一直藏在我心里的某个角落
I guess that's always been in the back of my mind, and--
我并不为此感到骄傲
Well, it's not something that I'm proud of.
你就像是《名利场》里的贝基·夏普
So you're like Becky Sharp in Vanity Fair.
[出身贫寒 爱慕虚荣 野心勃勃]
我只看《名利场》杂♥志♥的好莱坞特辑
I only read the Hollywood issue.
[没文化真可怕]
实在抱歉
I'm really sorry.
我能理解 但这实在可惜
I understand. It's too bad, though.
我还以为我们之间能擦出不一样的火花
I actually think we might have had something special.
等等 我内心很挣扎
Wait, I'm--I'm feeling conflicted.
我们可以 再接接吻 然后...
Maybe we should just, you know, kiss some more and then--
再见了 维多利亚
Goodbye, Victoria.
再见
Goodbye.
我这边点了不少蜡烛
Got a lot of candles lit out here.
你不过来 会显得我很娘
Feels a little girly without the girl.
我马上过去 一定要等我
I'll be out in a minute. Don't start without me.
自娱自乐上了
Too late!
我开玩笑呢
Joking.
"SB-II"牌美容霜
Jeux de mange anesse.
你可以不用捂耳朵了 它们完事了
You can stop covering your ears now. They're done.
谢天谢地 我们明早终于可以回家了
Thank god, we can go home in the morning.
我觉得从来没有哪个英国人
I don't think there's ever been an English person
像我这么等不及要刷牙的
who's looking forward to brushing their teeth as much as me.
[英国人出了名的一口烂牙]
好伤感哦 明天就要走了
I'm sad. Tonight's our last night.
我真搞不懂你 爱尔卡
I don't get you, Elka.
你对动物哪来这么深厚的感情
What is it with you and animals?
它们比人类更早扎根地球
They were here first.
-没错 但是... -没有但是
- Well, sure, but... - But nothing.
我们把打猎当作消遣
We hunt them for sport,
毁了它们的自然栖息地
we destroy their natural habitat.
有时候我都没脸直立行走
Sometimes it makes me embarrassed to walk erect.
但是你热心帮助动物 它们爱你
But you help animals. They love you.
它们并不是爱我 它们那是博爱
They don't love me. They--just love.
它们的爱是这世上最纯洁
And that love is the purest,
最令人喜悦的事物
most joyous thing in the world.
这话真感人
That's beautiful.
天 饿死我了
God, I'm starving.
还有无花果夹心酥吗
Any fig newtons left?
抱歉 没了
Sorry.
吃点那群孩子扔给你的花生吧
Eat the peanuts those kids threw at you.
我还没沦落到 捡动物园地上的花生吃
I am not going to eat peanuts off the floor of the zoo.
不过那个看着还算干净
Although that one looks all right.
我是七频道的新闻主播 维多利亚·蔡斯
I'm Victoria Chase at the Channel Seven news desk,
下面是几则我们在追踪的新闻
and here are the stories we're working on.
俄州参议员史考特·麦克隆尼今天辞去公职
Ohio senator Scott McCloney resigned from office today
因为又有三名女性主动承认
as three more women came forward
自己是短♥信♥性丑闻的受害者
in the sex text scandal.
来自克利夫兰动物园的好消息
And there's happy news at the Cleveland zoo.
属于濒危物种的黑犀牛克莱门廷怀孕了
Clementine, the endangered black rhino, is pregnant.
犀牛宝宝将于15个月后出生
The baby, due in 15 months,
它将被命名为乔尔卡
will be named Jelka.
终于 一名克利夫兰男子前往认领了
And, finally, a Cleveland man has come forward to claim
一亿四千万元的乐透大奖
the $140 million lotto jackpot.
这位幸运的中奖者是
The lucky winner is--
巴蒂·尼尔纳 搞没搞错
Buddy Nelner? What?
这位来自梅菲尔德海茨的门房♥管♥理♥员♥
A janitor from Mayfield Heights,
[克利夫兰市郊]
将这张中奖彩票扫入了自己的簸箕
who apparently swept the winning ticket into his dust pan.
多么暖人心房♥的故事啊
What a heartwarming story.
对巴蒂·尼尔纳先生 我想说声恭喜
Well, to Mr. Buddy Nelner, this reporter says, "Congrats."
还有
And...
打电♥话♥给我
Call me.
真不敢相信
I can't believe it.
如果我当时选了门房♥ 而不是露鸟参议员
I could be dating a millionaire right now if I'd just picked
那我现在可能就是亿万富婆了
the janitor and not senator junk mail.
你可别忘了 巴蒂玩爵士乐队
You're forgetting, Buddy's in a jazz band.
是啊 那晚相当难熬
Oh, yeah. That's a long evening.
他们要给小犀牛取你俩的名字
Hey, it's really cute that they're going to name
真窝心啊
the baby rhino after you guys.
我们拯救了一个物种 乔依 谢谢你
We saved a species, Joy. Thank you.
我在想 犀牛是"一生只爱一只牛"吗
I was wondering, do rhinos mate for life?
这对必然是 它们想劈腿也没别的牛了
Well, these will, they don't have anybody else.
奇怪的是 它们给了我希望
Strangely, that gives me hope.
在你讽刺打击我之前 它们给了我希望
And before you say anything, it gives me hope.
你会找到真爱的 耐心点就好
You'll find somebody. Just be patient.
顺其自然吧
Let nature take its course.
你真心这么想吗
You really think so?
当然喽 黑犀牛都能找到真爱
Well, sure. If a black rhino can find love,
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表