剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
Could you find that Roy and tell him
爱尔卡不稀罕了
Elka's not interested?
让我们私下聊会儿行吗
Could you fellas give us a moment?
听着 我知道你还在生我气
Look, I know you're still mad at me,
但我得告诉你件事情
but I need to talk to you about something.
给你两分钟
You've got two minutes.
我明白这听起来很疯狂
I know this sounds crazy,
但我觉得这个已故者是被谋杀的
but I believe the deceased was murdered.
什么
What?
你干嘛要告诉我这个
Why are you telling me this?
你还记得不 我们约会的那晚
Well, that night that we went out,
你说你看《犯罪现场调查》的时候
you mentioned that you always figured out
总能在五分钟内猜出
who the killer is in those CSI shows
谁是真正的凶手
within the first five minutes.
那是因为客串的名角我都认识
That's because I recognize the guest stars.
谁会请托尼·丹扎
You don't hire a Tony Danza
演个只有三句台词的旅店看门人呀
to play a hotel concierge with three lines.
瞧 咱解决这个案子就要有这种洞察力
See, that's the insight we need to solve this case.
你凭什么认为她是被谋杀的
What makes you think she was murdered?
我就住隔壁 她死的那晚
I live next door, and the night she died,
我看见她的家庭护士
I saw her live-in nurse burying
在后院埋一个像注射器的东西
what looked like a syringe in the backyard.
当然 也许没什么大不了的
Of course, it could be nothing.
我车里有个铲子呢
I've got a shovel in my trunk.
-你还好吧 -还好
- Hey, how you doing? - Hmm.
我只失控地哭了两次
Well, I've only cried uncontrollably twice,
所以我觉得这葬礼让我越来越振作了
so I think the funeral's starting to cheer me up.
你找到裙子了吗
Did you find your dress?
没 楼上所有衣橱里都没有
No. It's not in any of the closets upstairs.
别担心 会找到的
Oh, don't worry, we'll find it.
哪位想瞻仰遗容的
If anyone would like to pay their respects,
请自便
please, feel free.
天哪
Oh, my god!
那是我的裙子
That's my dress.
她看起来真美 是吧
She looks beautiful, doesn't she?
是裙子美好吧
It's the dress!
真郁闷
That was a bust.
那些吊唁者看我们
Those mourners were looking at us
-像看疯子似的 -就是
- like we were crazy. - Yeah.
我说在开始埋之前
They didn't buy that I was trying to get in
我想练练铲土 他们居然还不信
a little shoveling practice before the burial.
知道么 我们得找到
You know, we've gotta find some proof
珍妮非正常死亡的证据
that Jenny didn't die of natural causes.
才82岁就死了怎么会是正常死亡
Nobody dies of natural causes at 82.
-她还这么年轻呢 -对
- She was just a kid. - Yeah.
我听她的律师说 她最近改遗嘱了
I heard her lawyer say she recently changed her will.
如果我们能找到一份副本 就能知道
If we can find a copy, we can see
那个护士是不是有杀人动机了
if the nurse had a motive.
在《罪案终结》里 一般都是先查电脑的
On The Closer, she always checks out the computer first.
有密♥码♥保护
Oh, it's password protected.
你能破解不
Well, can you crack it?
我试试
I can try.
一般都是孙子的名字
It's usually a grandkid's name
或者宠物的名字
or a pet's name.
或者是爱好
Or a hobby. Uh...
猜中了[宾果游戏]
Bingo!
密♥码♥是什么
What was the password?
"宾果游戏"啊
"Bingo."
你真棒
You're amazing!
看 她的屏保是"挠痒痒小懒猴"
Oh, look, her screensaver is the ticklish loris.
这是什么东西
What is that?
这可是史上最可爱的动物视频
Oh, it's only the cutest animal video ever.
蜜獾的视频可以拼一下
Except maybe the honey badger.
[各种蜜獾视频在Youtube很火]
蜜獾?
Honey badger?
你是从哪个村子来的啊
Where have you been?
你们俩在这儿干嘛
What are you two doing in here?
侵入一个死掉的女人的电脑
Breaking into a dead woman's computer
解决一桩谋杀案
to solve a murder.
就像《罪案终结》那样哈 好了
Oh, like on The Closer. No...
《肥皂剧文摘》
Soap Opera Digest...
在这儿啊 你可躲不了我 小维多利亚·蔡斯
Ah. You can't hide from me, young Victoria Chase.
安东尼·盖瑞封面的一♥期♥
Okay, Anthony Geary cover...
艾瑞卡·斯尼扎克封面的一♥期♥
Erica Slezak cover.
终于找到了
Oh...And there I am.
夹在约翰·斯汤莫
Sandwiched between John Stamos
和瑞克·斯普林菲尔德中间了
and Rick Springfield.
旧事重演
Again.
[喜剧《欢乐满屋》的主演]
[音乐人 出演过《综合医院》]
看看这脸蛋
Look at that face.
好吧 我自己说 我可是一点儿都没变
All right, I'll say it. I haven't changed a bit.
这么说你当年也这么一把老骨头
So you were rickety back then too?
我才不会伸直脖子呢
I'm not going to even dignify that question
那不就证实你的话了
by straightening my neck.
蜜獾不鸟你
Honey badger don't care.
[由蜜獾视频发展出很多蜜獾网络语]
你上会儿网后就明白了
You'll understand that in a minute.
看这裙子 一点儿都没皱
Look at that dress. No wrinkles.
布料就是这么平滑
That's how well it travels.
平滑到永恒
It goes from here to eternity.
怎么才能脱下来
But how are we gonna get it off her?
对我而言 一杯酒和几句恭维
Well, a drink and a couple of compliments
就可以让我脱了
usually works for me.
慢着 你是认真的
Wait a minute, you're serious.
你真的在考虑如何把这女人的葬裙
You're actually contemplating taking a woman's burial dress
从尸体上脱下来
off her body.
那是我的裙子
That's my dress!
快爬进去 把衣服脱下来
Now climb in there and take it off her.
我吗
Me?
是呀 我要把衣服脱了
Yeah. I gotta take off my clothes
和她交换 你穿的是裤子要方便些
to switch with her. Plus, you're wearing pants.
-快点 -为什么
- Hurry up. - Why?
她又跑不掉
She's not going anywhere.
会有人进来
Someone might come in.
管他的 豁出去了
Oh, what the hell.
祝我"昏礼纪念日"快乐
Happy non-anniversary to me!
亲爱的
Oh, sweetie...
爬棺材或许能让你高兴起来
Maybe climbing in a coffin will cheer you up.
我该怎么做啊
How am I supposed to do this?
慢点下去 和进热水浴缸是一样的
Just ease in, like you're going in a hot tub.
上帝呀
Oh, my god.
你们这到底是在干什么
What on earth are you doing?
去世的女士穿着我的魔法裙
The dead lady has on my magic dress.
你们连门都不锁就想
So you're swapping dresses with a corpse
和尸体换裙子 俩菜鸟啊
without locking the door? Ugh, rookies!
我找到了我的《肥皂剧文摘》
Hey, I found my Soap Opera Digest.
哇 我彻底忘记了还有
Oh, wow, and I had totally forgotten about
这篇访谈
this interview.
"维多利亚追逐梦想"
"Victoria Chasing the dream."
[标题为双关 维多利亚姓Chase 追逐之意]
你能不能读之前
Do you think you could read that later
先过来帮把手
and give me a hand?
当然可以
Oh, absolutely.
听这段
Oh, listen to this.
"短短几年 维多利亚·蔡斯
"In a few short years, Victoria Chase
已成为日间剧大热门
has become daytime's 'it' girl.
与其在硬石餐厅共进午餐时
Over lunch at the Hard Rock cafe,
模特般好身材的蔡斯小姐
the model-thin Ms. Chase ordered
点了模特绝不会染指的芝士汉堡和炸薯条
a very un-model-like cheeseburger and fries.
她说 '娱乐圈内尽刮节食之风
Quot: 'This town's full of actresses on diets.
但那不是我 我爱美食'"
That's not me-- I love to eat.'"
扣子卡住了
Oh, my snap is stuck!
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表