剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
《燃情克利夫兰》是在
Hot in Cleveland is recorded
摄影棚观众前现场录制
in front of a live studio audience.
也许是上了酒劲
Maybe it's the champagne talking,
但我觉得那边非常帅气的
but I think there is a very good-looking,
年轻小伙正直勾勾地盯着我看
very young man staring at me.
你为啥不去搭下讪 他明显对你有兴趣
Why don't you go talk to him? He's obviously interested.
但他太小了
But he's a baby.
那就拿糖哄他呗
So go take candy from him.
那我就去打个招呼吧
Maybe a quick "hello".
在洛城 这种年轻男人从来不会甩我一眼
No one that age in L.A would ever look at me.
在克利夫兰也一样不甩
No one in Cleveland either.
那小子是个盲人
The dude's blind.
他是个盲人
He's blind?
这下可精彩了
This ought to be good.
别人都说 盯着女士看是不礼貌的
You know, some people say it's rude to stare.
算你走运 我从来不这么觉得
Lucky for you, I'm not one of them.
我刚盯着你看? 我可不觉得
Was I staring? I don't think so.
你这么故作掩饰还挺可爱的
It's cute, your trying to take it back.
放心吧 没事 我可不是瞎子
But it's okay. I'm not blind.
我的意思是 当个盲人挺好的
I mean, being blind is great.
我不是说这是喜事临门
I mean, not like, "yay!" great, but, you know,
而是夸你身残志坚
"good for you" great.
天哪
Oh, god.
至少 你看不到我离开
The nice thing is, you won't see me leaving.
-抱歉打扰了 -别走
- Sorry I bothered you. - Don't go.
你很有趣 而且你的声音很好听
You're funny. And you have a beautiful voice.
谢谢 我叫乔依
Oh, thank you. I'm Joy.
我叫马克
I'm Mark.
这是您点的 先生
Here's your order, sir.
听着 我得走了
Listen, I have to run,
但改天我们一起喝一杯如何
but maybe we can have a drink sometime?
没问题
That sounds great.
我能问问你多大了吗
Can I ask how old you are?
别人都说我显小 但我已经22岁了
People say I look young, but I'm 22.
这样啊 我比你大一点儿
Ah. I'm a little older than that.
-26岁吗 -没错
- What, like, 26? - Exactly.
还差三个星期呢
In three weeks.
是吗
Really?
是的
Really.
这是我的身份证
Here's my I.D.
我本来猜着你更年轻呢
I would've guessed younger.
我要宣布一件大事
Ah! I have a huge announcement to make.
是我女儿艾美发来的消息
It's from my daughter, Emmy.
她说她要宣布一件大事
She says she has a huge announcement to make.
就会小题大作
Drama queen.
她要来克利夫兰
Uh, she's coming to Cleveland,
并且是和她的未婚夫一起
and she's bringing her fiance.
他一头黑发
He has dark hair,
是个运动员 性感无比 天哪
is athletic, sexy-- oh, my god.
我敢肯定 是A-Rod
I bet it's A-Rod.
[全名Alex Rodriguez]
A-Rod 扬基队的那个吗
A-Rod? From the Yankees?
呸
Boo!
这是合情合理的事
It was inevitable.
A-Rod曾经在艾美主演的
See, A-Rod did a guest appearance
西语肥皂剧《疯狂的白人女孩》里客串演出
on Emmy's Spanish soap opera, Chica Blanca Loca.
他是一个有钱的拉丁浪子
He was a rich Latin lover,
而她是一个诡计多端的拜金女
and she was a scheming gold digger.
那他俩在电视剧里演的啥
And what did they play on the show?
这倒是头一次哦
Well, this is a first.
我要跟一个盲人约会
I'm going out with a blind guy.
真不错啊 他长得挺帅的
That's great. And he's really cute.
-对 -最棒的是
- Yeah. - And the best news is,
他以为我才26岁
he thinks I'm 26.
这么说 他又瞎又蠢
So he's blind and dumb?
完事时 他肯定会希望自己是个聋子
By the end of it, he'll wish he was deaf too.
姐♥妹♥们♥麻利点儿
Hey, let's pick up the pace, people.
艾美刚发短♥信♥了
Emmy just texted me.
他们的豪华轿车已经从机场出发了
The limo is on the way from the airport.
听着
Check it.
短♥信♥如同密室里的标记显现咒
Texting's like a flagrate spell in the chamber of secrets.
信不信由你
For reals.
你干嘛要这样讲话
Why are you talking like that?
因为我得装作26岁去约会呀
Because I have to be 26 for my date.
我这个年纪的年轻人都超爱《哈利波特》的
And Harry Potter is kind of a big deal for people my age.
有这绝招
I got this,
这孩子绝[对]被我迷得晕头转向
the kid's gonna be totes into me.
[totes是totally的简化 年轻人最爱简化]
这些闻起来真香
Oh, those smell good.
打住 这是为A-Rod准备的
Uh, they're for A-Rod.
[扬基队与克利夫兰印第安人队是死对头]
拌上了超辣胡椒粉和泻药
Loaded with cajun pepper and laxatives.
他们到了 各就各位哦
They're here. Places, everyone.
亲爱的妈妈 我来了
Mother, dearest. I've arrived.
艾美小宝贝
Oh, Emmy darling.
我真高兴要见到你的未婚夫了
I am so excited to meet your fiance.
他正在拿行李
Oh, he's just getting the luggage.
梅兰妮 我要给你个特别的拥抱
Melanie, this is so, so special.
好吧
Okay.
-你好 艾美 -嘿 老妈
- Hello, Emmy. - Hey, mom.
威尔 宝贝儿
Will! Aw, honey.
威尔
Will.
威尔 来得正好 A-Rod马上就来了
Will! Great timing, you're about to meet A-Rod.
A-Rod为什么要来这儿
Why is A-Rod coming here?
他不是你的未婚夫吗
Well, isn't he your fiance?
威尔是我的未婚夫 笨笨
Will is my fiance. Duh.
我知道订婚来得太突然
And I know it's awfully sudden,
但我俩坠入爱河无可自拔
but we're head over heels in love.
快把我的包放楼梯边去
Now, go put the bags by the stairs.
她超赞 是不是
Ah, isn't she great?
令人瞠目结舌啊
That was shocking.
乔依 来块蛋糕
Joy, have a cupcake.
那么 咱俩的孩子订婚了
Well, so--our kids are engaged.
-是啊 -感觉如何
- Yeah. - How about that?
感觉... 出乎意料
It is just, so... uh, unexpected.
而且
And...
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant!
假的啦 人家就是觉得需要一个小高♥潮♥
Not really. I just thought we needed a dramatic moment
来缓和紧张气氛
to ease the tension.
-我懂的 -太疯狂了
- I get it. - That's crazy.
《燃情克利夫兰》
第三季 第九集
亲爱的艾美 这一切是怎么发生的
Emmy, dearest, how could this have possibly happened?
事实上非常浪漫
Well, it was very romantic, actually.
你知道的 我本来是和某棒球手约会
As you know, I was dating a certain baseball player.
呸
Boo!
后来那个演员又和我分手了
And then there was the actor who broke up with me.
-你听到她说的了吗 -当然
- Are you hearing this? - Yeah.
难以置信她会放弃其他人选择我
Can you believe she chose me over all those other guys?
其他所有这么多人哦
All those other guys.
你俩在一起 实在是好到爆了
It's so beast that you two got together.
就是呀 对不对
I know, right?
当时的我 回到洛城感情空窗
I mean, there I was, in between relationships back in L.A.,
我走进餐馆 威尔正好在那家当服务生
and I walk into the restaurant where Will is waiting tables.
隔桌相望
I looked across the room
奇妙的火花产生 让我无法呼吸
and I had this magical moment that took my breath away.
你看见威尔了
You saw Will.
是布拉德·皮特
Brad Pitt.
但威尔是他那桌的服务生
But Will was waiting on him,
他端着水与食物走过 我便想
and he walked over with water and food, and I thought,
这才是真正能照顾我的人
"Now, this is someone who can really take care of me".
我会照顾好的 我从12岁起就迷上她了
And I will. I've had a crush on her since I was 12.
爱情不就与此相似吗
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表