剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
《燃情克利夫兰》是在
Hot in Cleveland is recorded
摄影棚观众前现场录制
in front of a live studio audience.
还好吗 爱尔卡
Hi, Elka.
回到家真开心 热情笑脸
It's good to be home. Warm smile.
她干嘛说"热情笑脸"
Why did she say "warm smile"?
我们的脸因为注射了特殊肉毒杆菌 僵掉了
Our faces are frozen from a special form of botox.
所以接下来的24小时内
So for the next 24 hours,
我们只能通过描述表情 来表达感情
the only way we can express our emotions is to say them.
带着一丝尴尬的小红脸
Slightly embarrassed from the situation red face.
你们为了让脸僵掉
Why would you fly to Los Angeles
居然还大老远飞到洛城
to get your faces frozen?
留在克利夫兰
Couldn't you just stay here
把脸埋在雪堆里就好了嘛
and stick your heads in a snow drift?
这事只能在洛城办
We have to get our treatments in L.A.
因为明顿医生在那里
because that's where Dr. Minton is.
那人就是个天才
That man is a genius.
明顿医生是国内首屈一指的皮肤科医生
Dr. Minton is the best dermatologist in the country.
我们表情这么自然都是他的功劳
He's the reason we don't look unnatural.
一线名流都去找他
Every a-list celebrity goes to him.
那你是怎么混进去的
How did you get in?
我们可以走后门
We have a gateway friend.
所谓后门 就是能把你弄进
A gateway friend is someone
各大高档场所的朋友
who can get you into every place exclusive.
我们的后门
Our gateway friend
就是明顿医生的前台兼女友柯特妮
is Dr. Minton's receptionist/ girlfriend Courtney.
在洛城时 我负责帮她修眉
When we're in L.A., I do her eyebrows
维多利亚则带她去参加首映礼
and Victoria takes her to premieres
然后她就帮我们约诊
in exchange for appointments.
那你为她做了什么
What do you do for her?
你不说也无所谓
Not really caring.
我负责听她倾诉恋爱问题
I listen to her relationship problems.
没错 刚过去的三天内
Yes, for the past three days,
梅兰妮一直在皮笑肉不笑
Melanie has had a fake smile plastered on her face
以换到现在脸上的皮肉都不笑
just so she could get a fake smile plastered on her face.
是柯特妮打来的
Oh, that's Courtney now.
你好啊 小柯 怎么了
Hey, Court, what's up?
什么
What?
惊慌失措脸
Look of panic.
你当然可以来克利夫兰跟我们一起住
Of course you can come stay with us in Cleveland
抱着我们痛哭
and cry on our shoulders.
好的 到时候见
Oh, okay, we'll see you when you get here.
再见
Bye-bye.
她跟明顿医生分手了
She broke up with Dr. Minton
也辞了前台的工作
and quit her job as his receptionist.
后门被封上了吗
We lost our gateway?
惊讶脸 梅兰妮 惊讶脸
Jaw drop, Melanie, jaw drop.
《燃情克利夫兰》
第三季 第二十集
请问你们的脸化冻了么
Have your faces unfrozen yet?
因为姐现在需要怒火和愤慨
Because I wanna see anger and outrage.
为什么 出什么事了
Why, what's up?
"救救绿树如茵的克利夫兰吧"
"Help keep Cleveland the forest city".
"拯救一棵百年橡树免受砍伐"
"Save 100-year-old historic oak tree from destruction."
这是咱们街道尽头那棵呢
But this is at the end of our block.
怎么会有人想要砍掉那么美的老树啊
Why would someone want to get rid of that beautiful old tree?
一个开♥发♥商买♥♥下了那块地方 打算把那儿夷为平地
A developer bought the lot and he plans to bulldoze it.
这也太混账了
Oh, that's terrible.
他们想建一家日间水疗会所
They wanna put in a day spa.
-终于盼到了 -太棒了
- Finally, oh! - That's fantastic.
爱尔卡 很抱歉
Elka, I'm sorry.
不过那意味着日间水疗会所
But that means that we'd have a day spa,
酒吧以及消防站都齐活了 而且信步可达
a wine bar, and a fire station, all within walking distance.
[基♥督♥教圣父 圣子 圣灵合一]
这简直是单身女人的三位一体
Oh, it's the single ladies' holy trinity.
-谁能来开开门吗 -好 好
- Can someone open the door? - Yeah, yeah.
来了来了
We're coming.
姑娘们好啊
Hello, girls.
你好啊 柯特妮
Oh, hello, Courtney.
能搭把手吗
Can you give me a hand?
她从车里出来就晕了
She fainted getting out of the car.
谢谢你们 我感觉好多了
Thank you, I feel much better now.
没有废气包围 我就头晕眼花了
I just got lightheaded from the lack of smog.
没错 亲爱的 我们早该提醒你的
Right, honey, we should've warned you.
一旦你在洛城待得时间久了
If you haven't been outside of L.A. in quite a while,
外头纯净的氧气会让你受不了
the pure oxygen can be overwhelming.
对 有时候我想家了
Yeah, sometimes when I get homesick,
就关上车♥库♥门发动车 陶醉在尾气里
I let the car run with the garage door closed.
如同春日里的洛城
Oh, springtime in L.A..
你们的脸恢复得如何
How are your faces doing?
很好
Excellent.
完美无瑕
No visible lines.
平整而光滑
Everything looks to be in order.
你怎么会变成这样
How did this happen?
我90岁了
I'm 90.
按照每个人都至少少报20岁的规矩
Since everyone lies about their age by at least 20,
您老都110岁啦
that makes you 110.
姐真90岁
I'm 90.
你缺氧都多长时间了
How long have you been without oxygen?
我想想 我是1980年搬到洛城的
Well, I moved to L.A. in 1980...
你是想套出我的真实年龄吧
Hey, you're trying to get me to reveal my real age.
差点上她的当
She's good.
柯特妮 我们很高兴你在需要帮助时
Courtney, we are delighted that you came to us
来找我们 但你跟明顿医生
in your time of need, but isn't there any way
就毫无可能破镜重圆了吗
that you could patch things up with Dr. Minton?
没可能了 你又害我抽泣了
No, and now you've got me sobbing again.
可我没看到眼泪啊
I don't see any tears.
上次明顿医生跟我分手后
The last time Dr. Minton and I broke up,
他说再也不会让我哭泣
he said he would never make me cry again.
于是他把我的泪腺管切除了
So he removed my tear ducts.
天才啊
Genius.
我要出发去拯救大树了
Well, I'm off to save a tree.
回头给我讲后续的事
Let me know how this all turns out.
不讲也成
Or don't.
姐压根就不在乎
I don't really care.
我能用一下盥洗室吗
Do you mind if I use your powder room?
我做了个药效超猛的
I just started an aggressive round
试验面霜疗程 每隔两小时
of experimental face cream, and every two hours
我得检查下 确保皮肤没有自我吞噬
I have to make sure my skin isn't eating itself.
当然可以 走到头左手边就是
Yeah, sure, it's down the hall, to the left.
-谢谢 -没事
- Thank you. - Okay.
听着 这比咱们想象中的艰难多了
Okay, this is gonna be harder than we thought.
我跟她在车上聊了会儿
We talked in the car.
她发誓她跟明顿医生彻底玩完了
She swears it is over between her and Dr. Minton.
没有咱的批准 谁都别想玩完
There is no way it's over until we say it's over.
是时候使出绝招了
No, it's time to pull out the big guns.
我建议 咱们分三路出击
I say we try the three-pronged attack.
同意 我来描述"女人40后凄凉的现实"
Agreed. I'll take "cold, hard facts for women over 40."
我负责"你说得对 可是"这一块
And I will do "yes, but"s.
我则负责捏造出一个悲催朋友的故事
And I'll make up a pathetic single friend
用来做前车之鉴
as a cautionary tale.
求你这次不要又给她取名叫乔依
Just don't call her "Joy" this time.
对一个生活凄楚的人来说
But it's such a good name
这名实在是绝配啊[Joy亦有喜悦之意]
for someone who's a complete mess.
别往心里去哦
Don't take it personally.
她来了
Oh, here she comes.
你们的药橱里连个处方药都没有
There were no prescriptions in your medicine cabinet.
你们靠什么来保持开心呢
How do you stay happy here?
我们一直过得很开心
Oh, we're always happy here.
除非其中一人的恋情告吹了
Unless one of us is going through a break-up.
说到这个我想起来了
Which reminds me-
你知道单身女人一旦过了40岁
Did you know a single woman over 40 is more likely
重新开始一段感情的几率
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表