剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
The sexy Latin pool boy.
我早在15年前就不做性感拉丁泳池清洁工了
I haven't been a sexy Latin pool boy in 15 years.
在下如今是 性感拉丁律师
I'm a sexy latin lawyer.
这个问题怎么解决
What do we do?
你的剧里以前有过怀孕的女演员
well, we could do what you did with actresses
用同样的办法对付就行
that got pregnant on your show.
我早在15年前就不做
I haven't been a sexy latin pool boy
性感拉丁泳池清洁工了
in 15 years.
在下如今是 性感拉丁律师
I'm a sexy latin lawyer,
我爱♥女♥人♥如同爱衣物
who likes his women like he likes his laundry--
干净清洁 叠放整齐
fresh, and folded.
这句台词我会再斟酌
I'll work on that line.
下面排维多利亚站在门口的那场戏
Let's go to Victoria at the door.
我受够了 我这就走
Well, that's it. I'm leaving.
不过我不会善罢甘休的
And you haven't heard the last of Honor St. Raven!
我的老天爷
Oh, my God.
这是...
It's...
中国制♥造♥
Made in China!
在另一只抽屉里 亲爱的
Other drawer, honey!
这是...
It's...
加森·冯·克劳斯参议员
Senator Jason Von Klauss!
我的双胞胎兄弟
My twin brother,
我们已经二十年没有来往了
whom I haven't spoken to in 20 years.
我坚决不要跟他同处一室
And I refuse to be in the same room with him!
天呐
Unh! Geez!
这就是其中一扇不好用的门
That's one of the doors that doesn't work.
这是...
It's...
加森·冯·克劳斯参议员
Senator Jason Von Klauss!
有一则惊人的消息告诉各位
I have shocking news.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥引爆了一颗原♥子♥弹♥
Terrorists have set off an atomic bomb.
樱草峡谷里的人都往生
Everyone else in Primrose Valley have gone...
去了天堂
to the great beyond.
唯一剩下的
And all we have left
只有几件伟大的
are these few items from the great...
寝室浴室全能保洁品
Bed, Bath & Beyond.
能让我大吃一惊的也只剩一件事
Only one thing would surprise me more.
那就是说出
If you were to say...
生日快乐 奶奶 来自艾德和丹尼斯乳业的祝福
"Happy birthday, nana, from Ed and Denise Milch."
难以置信 每个人都死了
I can't believe it, everyone is gone.
卡
Cut.
再说一次 这句台词要哭诉
Once again, the stage directions say "Cry".
我也再说一遍 欧娜·圣瑞雯绝不会哭诉
And once again, Honor St. Raven would not cry.
我清楚得很 因为我就是欧娜·圣瑞雯
which I know because I am Honor St. Raven.
滚 我才是欧娜·圣瑞雯
No, I am Honor St. Raven!
你只是破坏我台词的傀儡
You're just a puppet that butchers my lines.
这场混乱就到此为止吧
I'm gonna pull the plug on this disaster.
好啊 自便吧 放弃吧
Yeah! Yeah, go ahead and give up.
这不是你最擅长的吗
That's what you do best.
天啊 当初你要是有点胆识
God, if you had any guts at all,
我们的剧就不会被砍了
then our show would still be on the air!
你根本不知道自己在说什么
You don't know what you're talking about.
恨死你了 你去死吧
I hate you and I hope you die!
骂人都这么幼稚
Oh, very mature.
恨死你了 你去死吧
I hate you and I hope you die.
别啊 大伙儿 别放我鸽子啊 下场戏是亮点啊
No, guys, don't go now! The next scene is gold!
而且要是不给玉米卷贩卖♥♥♥车♥打广♥告♥
And we have to pay for lunch
咱就得自费午饭了啊
if we don't mention the Taco truck.
我要走了 多谢你白瞎我的时间
Well, I'm leaving. Thanks for wasting my time.
-多谢你毁了我的职业生涯 -那也是我给你的
- Thanks for ruining my career. - I gave you a career.
然后你就毁了它
And then you took it away.
如果你当初和电视台据理力争
If you had stood up to the network,
《明日边缘》一定不会被砍
Edge of Tomorrow wouldn't have been cancelled.
但你就自动望风而降了
But you just gave up without a fight.
我也不准你回洛城
And I am not letting you go back to L.A.
除非你承认我是对的
until you admit that I'm right.
你说得对
You're right.
看来你还真挺擅长望风而降的 是吧
Wow. You really don't know how to put up much of a fight, do you?
是的 我本可以让这部剧继续播出
Yes, I could have kept the show on the air.
但前提条件是杀死欧娜·圣瑞雯
But only if I killed off Honor St. Raven.
你推开门后
That's what was waiting for you
等着你的就是 一颗子弹
on the other side of that door--a bullet.
那又如何
Well, so what?
我都被整死过五 六次了
I've been killed off five or six times.
姐总是华丽回归
I always come back.
有一次被扣在潜水艇里做人♥质♥时
Once I even had to perform brain surgery on myself
我甚至给自己动了个脑部手术
while being held hostage in a submarine.
不一样 这次是真真地要你死
No, this would have been a real death.
你明白的 电视台希望剧情围绕一位
You see, the network wanted the show to revolve around...
年轻点的主角展开
a younger character.
年轻点吗
Younger?
对
Yes.
这样啊
Oh.
-原来如此 -没错
- Wow. - I know.
但咱俩这样偷听厚道吗
But should we really be eavesdropping?
是不厚道 咱们走
You're right. Let's go.
我甚至把死亡场景都写好了
I even wrote her death scene
但我就是狠不下心
but I couldn't go through with it.
我太爱欧娜·圣瑞雯这个角色了
I loved Honor St. Raven too much.
于是你砍了这剧 让她能得永生吗
So you cancelled the show to keep her alive.
-是这样 -我懂了
- Yes. - I see.
如果你不介意的话
Uh, if you wouldn't mind telling me,
可否透露下我濒死的台词是什么
what were my dying words?
我也只能回想起个大概
Well, I don't remember them exactly.
不打紧 反正我也只会说个大概
Oh, that's okay. I wouldn't have done them exactly.
你对曾经误解过的人一一道歉
You apologized to anyone you may have wronged.
然后你低呓着 欧娜·圣瑞雯永不存在了
And then you whispered: "Honor St. Raven is no more."
欧娜·圣瑞雯永不回来了
"Honor St. Raven, never more."
从那之后 我只字未写
And I haven't written a word since.
我们真心不该这样偷听
We really shouldn't be spying on them like this.
我也觉得 走吧
I know. We should go.
说真的 走吧
Seriously. Now.
好嘞
Uh-huh.
-谢谢你 -为何谢我
- Thank you. - For what?
为你创造欧娜 捍卫欧娜
For creating Honor, protecting her,
像我一样爱欧娜
and loving her as much as I did...
因为她就是你
because she was you.
-她是我咱们的共同体 -也许更像我
- She was both of us. - Maybe a little more me.
不太可能
But probably not.
现在感觉她跟真死了似的
Feels like she's really dead now.
或许我终该缅怀她 与她说再见了
Maybe I can finally say good-bye and mourn her loss.
我也觉得
Me, too.
或许今后 我们应该都朝前看了
And maybe we can finally both move on.
我觉得前方已经没什么可看的了
I don't really think there's any more moving on for me.
那部剧是我人生中最后一个篇章
That show was the last chapter of my life.
我不小心听到你们说话
I couldn't help overhearing
因为我刚刚在偷听
because I was eavesdropping.
什么人品啊
Unbelievable.
阿普拉
Apryl...
让我成为你人生中的下个篇章吧
Let me be the next chapter in your life.
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
什么
What?
或许你不知晓 因为我从未告诉过你
As you don't know, because I have never told you...
我一直都深爱着你
I've always been in love with you.
我也爱你
Oh. And I you.
我当然愿意嫁给你
Of course I'll marry you.
倒带一遍 她说"愿意"
To recap, she said "Yes."
太好了
Yes!
你们一直都在偷听吗
Have you been eavesdropping this entire time?
你把我当什么人了
How terribly rude!
我现在的想法是
Well, I for one am going to look at
将欧娜·圣瑞雯的死当做一个新的开始
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表