剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
[《我的孩子们》的背景地]
I'm gonna say it. I like her better than Victoria.
我得说 比起维多利亚我更喜欢她
Elka, we can't like her better.
爱尔卡 我们不能更喜欢她
But we could like her the same.
但是我们可以同等程度喜欢她
Well, well, well.
哎呦喂
My so called friends.
你们这些所谓的朋友
Usually, when I eavesdrop from the back stairs
通常我在楼梯上偷听时
I get nothing, but not today!
什么料都没有 可今天不是
Now, don't you see that she's only being nice to you
你们看不出来她向你们示好
to further some evil plan to destroy me?
是为了推进什么邪恶计划来毁掉我吗
You know, it is possible there is no evil plan.
也许根本就没有什么邪恶计划
Oh, please, this is Susan Lucci we're talking about.
别那么天真 我们说的可是苏珊·露琪
Ugh! I have put up with decades of abuse from her.
几十年来我一直忍♥受她的欺辱
You remember the year that she snuck my picture
你们记得那年艾美奖吗
into the "In Memoriam" section of the Emmys?
她把我的照片偷放进"缅怀逝者"环节
Unlike you, I intend to be vigilant.
跟你们不一样 我时刻保持警惕
As god as my witness, I will never be Lucci'd again.
上帝为我作证 我再也不要被露琪坑了
Oh, I got a voicemail!
收到语♥音♥留言了
Thank you so much, she'll be thrilled.
十分感谢 她会很高兴的
Oh! Good morning, Victoria.
早上好 维多利亚
Don't you look lovely today.
你今天可真漂亮
Oh, you're good, Lucci.
装的真像 露琪
That almost sounded sincere.
听着差点就像是发自肺腑的了
Like Erica Kane when she impersonated a nun
就像艾丽卡·凯恩因谋杀肯特·伯嘉德
to avoid arrest for the murder of Kent Bogard.
而假扮修女躲避追捕一样
Or maybe you're just being paranoid,
或许你只是多疑了
like Honor St. Raven when she thought her kitten
就像欧娜·圣瑞雯以为自己的猫
was trying to read her mind.
在对她施展读心术一样
But you forget that they found a transmitter
但是你忘了 他们在"小黄花"脑袋里
in Buttercup's brain.
发现了一个传送器
So I wasn't wrong then, and I'm not wrong now.
我那时没错 现在也没错
No, the real you is just beneath the surface,
真实的你就在面具之下
barely concealed by all that concealer.
你涂的那些遮瑕霜根本就遮不住
This is the real me, Victoria.
这就是真实的我 维多利亚
The new me.
我已脱胎换骨
All I want is a chance to prove it to you,
我只求能向你证明这一切
like Honor St. Raven proved the existence
如同欧娜·圣瑞雯证明出
of that whole parallel universe.
整个平行空间的存在一样
Well, in that universe, as in this one,
不管在那个空间还是这个空间
I have eyes in the back of my head,
我的后脑勺都隐着一对慧眼
and they will be watching you.
直勾勾地盯着你的一举一动
Excuse me, Elka?
不好意思 是爱尔卡吗
Baron Davis? It's really you?
拜伦·戴维斯 真的是你吗
Yeah, Susan sent me.
是的 苏珊让我来的
I hear you're some kind of sports whisperer?
听说你是什么运动健将语者
Yes. Come.
没错 来
Sit down.
坐下说
Look, you've got some great skills.
听着 你有些大招儿挺牛的
Well, thank you.
瞧您夸得 谢谢
I have an idea that can take you to the next level.
我有个主意能帮助你实现质的飞跃
Um...
这个嘛
I think that's against league regulations.
我觉得这好像有违联盟规则
No, no!
不会的 不会的
I want you to bring back Kareem's skyhook.
我是想让你重现卡里姆的"天勾手"
No disrespect, but Kareem's a legend.
无意冒犯 卡里姆是传奇人物
And the skyhook? That's his trademark.
这"天勾"嘛 可是他的招牌动作
Well, now it can be yours!
现在你可以接棒啊
I have my own trademark.
我有自己的招牌动作啊
My beard has its own twitter following.
我这浓密美胡在微博可有不少粉丝呢
Does your beard have an endorsement deal
这美胡是会让别人请你代言呢
[时尚名媛]
or date a Kardashian?
还是能帮你钓上卡戴珊姐妹啊
Give me that thing.
我还是收下吧
You're gonna love Joy. She's a leggy British bombshell.
你会喜欢乔依的 她可是个英国长腿美妞
Really?
当真吗
When the escort service said that Susan Lucci
组织上交代说苏珊·露琪
was hiring me to seduce someone,
要雇我来勾引谁的时候
I just assumed it was some skank
我还以为你是想
you wanted to get even with.
报复哪个讨厌鬼呢
You're confusing me with Erica Kane.
你把我跟我演的角色弄混了
I have only the purest motivation.
我这人的动机最单纯了
Just cash lovingly exchanged for sex.
只是很有爱的花点钱上上♥床♥而已
Only sex?
只上♥床♥吗
You paid for the full boyfriend experience.
你可是付了全套男友服务的钱
Oh, absolutely.
对了 当然来全套
I want her to know that men can be decent and honest.
我想要她明白帅哥也可以很诚恳
Did you memorize your fake backstory?
你记住给你设定的背景了吗
Yes, I am a wine loving, commitment seeking,
记得 我热爱美酒 追寻终生伴侣
doctor without boundaries. Without borders.
是个无下限医生 是无国界啦
Oh, there she is! Joy, sweetie!
她来了 乔依 亲爱的
Joy, this is Dr. David Gethers.
乔依 这是戴维·盖瑟医生
David, this is Joy Scroggs.
戴维 这是乔依·斯克罗格
I hope I'm just fashionably late.
希望我的迟到让你印象深刻
[fashionably late 为显示身价或出于礼貌而故意迟到]
I'd say gorgeously late,
我会说是眼前一亮
and definitely worth waiting for.
而且伊人绝对值得一等
Well, doctor, don't you have a lovely bar side manner.
医生 你的耐心与热情堪比酒保啊
Oh, I just love a story
我真喜欢这种
that's guaranteed to have a happy ending.
有圆♥满♥结局保证的故事
Damn it! She's not running from the law,
该死 她不是畏罪潜逃
she doesn't need an organ transplant,
也不是溜出来做器♥官♥移♥植♥的
and it turns out that all that stuff
而且她参加邪教
about her being in some satanic cult was just a rumor
也只是无中生有的谣言
that I'm now remembering I started.
刚反应过来还是我散布的
People can change.
人是会变的
Thanks to her supplement, I've lost 5 pounds!
多亏她给的保健品 我瘦了5磅啊
I haven't been this happy
打94年胃肠炎爆发后
since the stomach flu of '94,
我就没这么开心过了
when I dropped two jean sizes
那会儿我痛并快乐着了三天
in three wonderfully horrifying days.
直接就瘦了两个裤码
Baron Davis skyhooked the Cavs to another win!
拜伦·戴维斯用"天勾"再助骑士队获胜
I love Lucci!
我爱死露琪了
Someone's dressed to say yes.
有人打扮得像去接受求婚似的
I already said yes. Last night.
已经接受了 就在昨晚
I've never been with a man who's so eager to please.
从没遇到过这么想讨我欢心的男人
Is it better like this or like this?
"这样好些还是这样"
Like this or like this?"
这样还是这样"
It was like the porn version of an eye exam.
整个一色情版的视力检查
I'm off to meet him now.
出去会他了
Hey, Elka and I are gonna go
我跟爱尔卡要去吃
for some big, gooey cheeseburgers.
个大料足的芝士汉堡
You want to join us? No, I can't eat.
想一起去吗 不了 我吃不下
Lucci's the finger down the throat of my happiness.
露琪正掐着我幸福的咽喉呢
Well, suit yourself.
好吧 随便你
Hey, Elka, can you drive so I can finish these?
爱尔卡你能开车吗 我好解决这些
Oh, sure.
没问题
Victoria?
维多利亚
How do you just appear like that?
你怎么总是冷不丁冒出来吓我
Are you okay? You seem a little tense.
没事吧 你看上去有点紧张呢
Well, of course I'm tense.
我当然紧张了
I know you're up to something, and it's driving me crazy.
我知道你心怀不轨 这让我心神不宁
It's like one of those movies where the young ingenue
就像电影中天真懵懂的少女
suspects that the hideous crone has a knife behind her back.
怀疑丑老太婆在背后藏有利刃那样
Wait a minute!
等一下
You do have something behind your back!
你背后的确藏了什么
Oh, that means that I'm the young ingenue.
这就意味着我是那天真懵懂的少女了
All right, let me have that!
够了 交出来吧
No, stop! Stop!
好了 住手住手
Oh...it's an exquisitely crafted script cover
是纯手工精心制♥作♥的剧本封面
with my name embossed on it.
上面还刻了我的大名
It's your movie script. I wanted to wrap it first.
这是你的电影剧本 包上书皮以免弄坏了
Oh.
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表