剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
她可能是化作厉鬼回来找我们寻仇的
She could just be back to haunt us.
我还活着
I'm alive.
而且我把实话全都告诉罗伊了
And I told Roy the truth about everything.
大错特错
Oh, big mistake.
他欣然接受了
He's okay with it.
男人们这都是怎么了
What is happening to men?
标准低到无下限
Have standards sunk so low
竟然开始接受女人们的真实面目了
that men are now accepting women as they are?
你们几个也应该接受自己的本来面目
You girls should accept the way you are.
不要再隐瞒年龄了
You should stop lying about your age,
也不要再绝食了
and you should eat.
你也觉得我们是噩梦吗
Do you think we're nightmares, too?
我能一次只做一个噩梦吗
Can I go one at a time?
你们现在蔫不拉几的 毒舌起来都没乐趣
Oh, it's no fun kicking you when you're down.
我等明早再好好收拾你们
I'll wait till tomorrow morning.
也许她说得对
Maybe she's right.
也许我们应该解放一下自己
Maybe we should loosen up our routines a little.
你是说在克利夫兰
Are you saying, "When in Cleveland"...
多吃一点没关系
"Eat a bit more"?
我闻到厨房♥有香气袭来
I smell something from our kitchen.
那是妙味玉米片的味道
It's the walking taco.
也算不上是从厨房♥传过来的
And it's not quite in our kitchen.
很好吃的样子
That looks really good.
有包装袋隔着呢
It's still in the bag.
趁奶酪还在冒泡 赶紧拾起来
Just grab it already before the cheese stops bubbling.
原来这就是幸福的感觉啊
So this is what happiness feels like.
我感觉很温暖
I feel so warm,
就像是五脏六腑给了我个拥抱
like my insides are giving me a hug.
我爱你 妙味玉米片 爱死你了
Te amo, walking taco. Te amo.
我得把裤子扣解开
I'm unbuttoning my pants...
优雅尽失
Like an animal...
却乐在其中
And loving it.
快摸摸我的辣椒小肚皮
Feel my chili bump.
吃东西不必计后果 简直一身轻松
It is so freeing not stressing about what we eat.
咱们解放自我了
We're loosening up.
看来我们还是可以改变的
Maybe we can change.
但这事的教训不是"不要改变"吗
Yeah, but isn't the lesson... "Don't change"?
我们在洛杉矶的时候
I-I mean, when we were in L.A., we were--
和周围的人没什么两样
we were like everybody else,
但来了这里 却显得很特别
but we came here, and then we were special,
如果我们把别人都打造成自己的样子
and if we make everyone else like us
或是努力变成她们的样子 那么
or--or we try to be like them, then...
魔咒就被打破了
The spell is broken.
你说得对
You're right.
她们愿意做她们的主妇
They're happy being themselves.
我们乐意做我们的潮妞
We're happy being ourselves.
我们只要找到 喜欢我们本来面目的男人就好
We just need to find men who like us the way we are.
那些梦想着和噩梦结婚的男人
Men whose dream it is to marry nightmares.
我得把扣子扣上了
I'm buttoning.
咱们得赶紧把这些卡路里消耗掉
Yeah, we need to work off these calories fast.
咱们得去跑个步
We need to take a power run.
我现在满肚子的辣椒 哪儿都不去
I'm not running anywhere with this belly full of chili.
为什么要把一整袋棉花糖都倒在上面
So why did we pour that whole bag of marshmallows on top?
那样就算是沙拉了嘛
That's what makes it a salad.
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表