剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
I'm not going to lie to you.
来击掌相庆吧
Give me a little something there.
可能只是我的关系
Maybe it was me.
我在北达科他州时 我开进服务站
I'm in North Dakota, I pull into the service station,
问 南达科他州怎么去啊
I say, "How do you get to South Dakota?"
里面那人看我一眼说 我哥带我去的
The guy looks at me and goes, "My brother takes me."
是这些观众令这部剧与众不同
They make such a difference, the audience.
他们进场 准备好开怀大笑 尽情享受
They come in, ready to laugh, ready to enjoy.
我在开拍之夜总有些紧张
I get nervous on show night.
我觉得是肾上腺素开始发挥作用了
I think--but I think it's the adrenaline that kicks in.
就像在剧院一样
It's just like being in the theater,
这就是我们生存的意义所在
and there's something about that that we all kind of live for.
每次开拍前姐至少晕三回呢
I have to faint at least three times before showtime.
特别是我现在要成为他的老婆啦
Especially now that I'm going to be his wife.
=我的天啊 -我赌你们两个月就得离
- Oh, my God. - I give it two months.
-他就只能再活三个月了 -我知道
- He's got three months to live. - I know.
接下来
All righty.
准备好了吗 有请《燃情》的演员们
Shall you meet this cast here, Hot In Cleveland? Are you ready?
上场啰
Okay, showtime.
小跑出去吧
Let's sprint.
观众一进场
Once the audience comes in,
你就会十分依赖他们
you sort of rely on that a little bit
因为反应的声音变大变响了
because everything becomes bigger and louder
也令你的表演为之振奋
and really buoys your performance up.
谢谢各位的到来
Thank you, everyone, for being here.
你们是本剧的重要组成部分
You're a really important part of our show
因为你是我们的背景笑声 只要你们觉得好笑
because you are our laughter, so what you find funny,
只要你们笑出声 都会被录下来
and when you laugh, it gets recorded,
在电视上播出
and then that's what you hear on TV.
所以再次感谢你们能前来
So thanks for being here.
看得开心哦 好了
And have a great time. Here we go.
我们通常会抱成一团
We have a little huddle that just goes on.
有点"我为人人 人人为我"的意思
It's like one for all and all for one.
然后讲一些不能为外人所道的笑话
And then we have a couple of jokes that I can't tell you.
就这样 就能在开始拍摄之前
And then--but that just gets us all together
把我们凝聚在一起
before we go out and do the show.
当人们来看我们拍戏时
When people come and join the audience,
都为拍摄居然要超过半小时而吃惊
they're stunned that it doesn't take a half an hour.
全部拍完为什么要花三 四个小时啊
It's like, why does it take three or four hours?
你这是在行善积德 乔依
You're doing a good thing, Joy.
娶了你这么个悍妇为妻 谁还会怕死呢
I mean, having you for a wife will make dying a lot easier.
老身如谜
I'm an enigma,
层层重裹
wrapped inside a conundrum,
浅笑的面容之下隐晦莫测
shrouded in dimples.
欢迎琼·里弗斯
Joan Rivers, everybody!
最恐怖的就是当别人都在说台词
The worst feeling is when nobody's saying their lines
你在想 我在这段有词吗
and you're wondering, do I have a line here?
-该我了吗 -该我说话了吗
- Is it me? - Is it my line?
没有比这恐怖的事了
There's nothing like it.
这就是演艺事业的精髓啊
It's the heart of show business.
好多人都说
A lot of times people say
他们来看拍戏时最喜欢的事
one of their favorite things about coming to a taping
就是看我们演砸了
is when we screw up
因为他们来就是为了看真实反应的
Because they're there for the real thing, you know?
不幸的是 我们老是出错
And unfortunately, we screw up quite a bit,
所以他们爱死我们了
so we have a lot for them to appreciate.
我们四个聪慧过人的女性
Now we are four intelligent women.
肯定能
I'm sure that we can--
肯定能想出什么
I'm sure that we can come up with something--
我们出了点状况 出人意外的状况
We had a little moment. Unexpected moment.
维多利亚又在熨衣服吗
Is Victoria trying to iron again?
她是在吐 我今天说话怎么不利索了
She's reat-- why can't I speak today?
英国人说话就没利索过
Because you're British.
你真毒
That's--
那本书文笔优美 强壮有力
It's delightfully well-written, and it's punchy.
文笔优美 下一句是啥来着
It's delightfully well-written, and what the hell is it?
能做她的家庭护士我感到万分的荣幸
It was an honor and a privilege to be her live-in nurse.
你这个杀人犯
Murderer!
卡 然后我们从"你这个杀人犯"接着拍
Shot here. From there we're going to go from "Murderer."
啥玩意
What?
到时候假装飞去好莱坞
And I'll pretend to fly to hollywood,
然后他就会走了 带着这
and then he'll leave and take this unlovable,
烦死人不偿命的小损货走
annoying monster with him.
-[和谐]你 -你说什么
- X you. - What?
你心里明白
You know what.
我喜欢大家演砸的蠢样子
I love when we get to be silly,
在这部剧里常常发生
which we do quite a bit on this show.
特别好玩
It's fun.
我们喜欢 观众也喜欢
It's fun for us, and it's fun for the audience
看我们笑得都直不起腰来
to see us absolutely fall to pieces laughing.
开拍
And action.
怎么有香蕉的味道
Why do I smell bananas?
我点了小猴蜡烛
Oh, I lit my monkey candle.
但是猴子不应该是香蕉味儿啊
But a monkey doesn't smell like bananas.
你想闻烧焦的猴子味儿吗
Do you want it to smell like burning monkeys?
但是猴子不应该是香蕉味儿啊
But a monkey doesn't smell like a banana.
你想闻烧焦的猴子味儿吗
Tell me, do you want it to smell like a burning monkey?
好了
Okay.
-我想我们笑够了 -什么啊
- I think--I think we got it. - What?
我该怎么说
What should I say?
万一她问我有没有女朋友怎么办
I mean, what if she asks if I have a girlfriend?
那就告诉她你有呗
Well, tell her you do.
叫我上哪儿找个冒牌女朋友
Who would I get to pretend to be my girlfriend?
停
And cut.
随着时间慢慢流逝 我们对彼此的了解
What's nice over time is getting to know everybody
越来越深 到现在第三季了
that you work with, and by now, season three,
我们之间仿佛一个大家庭一样
you start to build a family.
每一周 我们都相互支持
Everybody counts on each other to make every week
以求尽力达成最完美的一周
the greatest week we can possibly make it.
我们不想和无趣的人
We started out saying that we didn't want to work with anybody
一起工作
that wasn't having fun,
这些人都非常有趣
And these people came in having a lot of fun.
我们也愿意加入其中
And we just got to be a part of it.
我们的拍摄已经进入第三季了
We've been on now for-- this is our third season.
有时某一周停拍
And we literally miss each other
我们会真的开始想念彼此
when we're off for a week's hiatus.
一切都是发自真心的
And none of that is forced.
我们最爱只有咱姐四个的场景
We really like it when it's a scene with just the four of us.
我们就会全心全意陷入角色之中
And we get down to, you know, us and the heart.
真不明白你怎么可以坚持到第12次约会
I don't know how you can hold out till the 12th date.
我从来都不行
I never could.
说的好像你有过第12次约会一样
Like you ever had a 12th date.
你跟个干瘪的残花败柳混个什么劲
What are you doing with that dried-up old thing?
这是我的新娘捧花
It's my wedding bouquet.
我问捧花呢
I was talking to the bouquet.
那可是我的魔法裙啊
But it's my magic dress.
抱歉 亲爱的
I'm sorry sweetie,
蜜獾可不鸟你那一套
Honey badger don't give a...!
我们喜爱敬爱心爱的某人周二就满90岁了
Somebody that we adore so much is turning 90 on Tuesday.
我逢人就说
I tell everybody that will listen
这是我从艺63年来
that I work on the happiest set I've ever worked on
演的最开心的戏
In 63 years in this business.
你们仗着我开心就乱来啊
But you abuse the privilege.
我们情同一家人 我们同心同力
We're all family, and we're all in this together,
互相支持
and we all have each other's backs,
互相依赖
and we all look out for each other.
我不敢想象还有其他的相处方式
I can't imagine working any other way.
我跟来看拍摄的人聊天
Everyone I've talked to who's ever come on our show,
他们都说 你们的拍摄实在厉害
they are always like, "Wow, you guys have the real deal."
我们就从白姨的台词开始 好吗
So we're going to start with Betty's line, right?
-知道了 -好 贱婆娘
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表