剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
You know what?
这样太可笑了 不能再沮丧下去
This is crazy. No more wallowing.
我得学会往前迈
I have got to move on.
好样的 维多利亚
Bravo, Vctoria.
往前迈最好的方法就是先打击报复
And the best way to do that is to get revenge.
我又太着急夸你了
I always "Bravo" too soon.
想到了
I know.
明天我要带着新男友
I need to go to Johnny's recording tomorrow
造访强尼的录音室
with a new boyfriend,
得找个能压得住摇滚歌♥星的
someone who trumps rock star.
乔治·克鲁尼咋样
How about George Clooney?
哟 挺不错
Ooh, that's good.
但电影明星能压过摇滚歌♥星吗
But does movie star beat rock star?
嗯 选乔治·克鲁尼就只要考虑这个
Yes, that's the only problem with choosing George Clooney.
听着 咱们得选一个
Look, it has to be someone
能真正惹恼强尼的
who will really make Johnny mad--
就像他跟德拉戈急眼那样
As mad at you as he is with Drago.
好主意 德拉戈
That's it! Drago!
强尼看到我跟他在一起一定会气死的
Oh, that is gonna kill Johnny to see me with him.
猜猜谁对老师很有爱
Guess who's hot for teacher.
这外边一片混乱
It's chaos out here.
我就完全... 好消息是
I was totally like... and good news!
好兴奋啊 突然间...
Got so excited, out of the blue...
长筒袜耶
Knee socks.
我的老天
Oh, my gosh.
我当然愿意做你的女朋友
Of course I'll be your girlfriend.
听着 我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry.
我不知道德拉戈死哪儿去了
I don't know where the hell Drago is.
他肯定事出有因
Oh, I'm sure he had a good excuse.
可能是昨晚跟哪个美女
Perhaps he was out late last night
玩到太晚了
with some beautiful woman.
美女的身份可能会让你惊讶
A woman whose identity could be surprising
还可能会恼火
and potentially disturbing to you.
我来啦
I'm here!
我来啦
I'm here!
历史将被创造
History to be made.
强尼·里维尔在哪儿呢
Where's Johnny Revere?
我在这 你个傻帽
I'm Johnny, you idiot.
我擦 老天
Whoa! Gee!
我去 时间是把杀猪刀啊 瞧这大褶子
Whoa, time is cruel. Just craggy.
这眼袋还不是夜夜把你个醉鬼拖回来闹的
I got these bags carrying your drunken ass,
你现在醉成这样 我又得遭罪了
like I'm about to do right now.
好了 大伙准备好
Okay, guys, guys.
我们开始录吧
Let's do this thing.
欢迎大家的到来
Welcome, everybody.
《消停点儿吧》这首歌♥
A time to chill is a song
旨在宣传纷争年代里
to promote peace and brotherhood
应该注重和平与手足之情
in these contentious times.
世界需要...
The world needs...
只要人人都献出...
If we could all just get...
我是说 拿出...
I mean, take...
我是说 这才是歌♥曲的含义
I mean, that's what it's all about.
对吧
Right?
妙语连珠啊 德拉戈
Well said, Drago.
总而言之 再也没有更好的音乐主题
Anyway, I can't think of a better project
能让我们重聚
to bring us back together.
说到相聚
And speaking of together,
我觉得全美观众一定会很有兴趣知道
I know that America would be very interested to know
你交了个新女友
that you have a new girlfriend
年轻得都能做你孙女了
who's young enough to be your granddaughter.
大千世界 无奇不有
So it's not creepy at all.
还有 德拉戈
And--and Drago,
听说你生命中新出现了一位 特别的人
Uh, I hear that you have a new special someone in your life.
是啊 必须的
Oh, yeah, absolutely.
我要向全世界宣布
Shout it from the rooftops.
猥琐你丫
Viselnub.
给电视机前的观众一个小提示哦
I'll just give everyone out there in TV Land a hint.
就是我
It's me.
什么
What?
你耳朵不好吗
That's what I said.
猥琐你丫
Viselnub.
是 维多 利亚
Uh, Vic-to-ria.
猥琐你丫
Viselnub.
-维多 -猥琐
- Vic-- - Visel--
-利亚 -你丫
- toria. - nub.
-维多利亚 -猥琐你丫
- Victoria. - Viselnub.
你说这人多可爱啊
Oh, isn't he adorable?
弗兰克 够剪了 拍得差不多了
Okay, Frank, that's enough. I think we got it.
听着 维多利亚
Look, Victoria.
你没必要为了报复我 而假装
You don't have to pretend to like this jerk
喜欢上这个混♥蛋♥
just to get back at me.
我才没有假装
I'm not pretending.
这么些年 我们俩之间一直有些小暧昧
No, he and I have had a thing for each other for years.
我撸管助兴剂的女一号♥
Number one in me spank bank.
你也是我的男一号♥ 亲爱的
And you in mine, my love.
你觉得这一屋子人
Who in this room do you think
谁的头发最值钱
has the most valuable hair?
把家伙收起来 你疯了吗
Put those away. Are you insane?
但我得拍卖♥♥一绺名人秀发
But I need a lock of celebrity hair
为我的动物收♥容♥所♥筹钱
to auction off for my animal shelter.
我
I--
哇哦 比伯
Ohh, Bieber!
一头浓密的秀发啊
The mother lode.
看到面包乐队的大卫·盖茨了吗
Any sign of David Gates from Bread?
我又不知道他长什么样
I don't know what he looks like.
这个 把他当年的帅气模样
Well, probably the same as he did,
自行老化30年好了
only 30 years older.
我也不知道30年前他长什么样啊
I don't know what he looked like then.
开玩笑吧
Seriously?
没听过《亲爱的我需要你》
Baby, I'm-a want you?
没听过《只想和你在一起》
"I wanna make it with you?"
面包乐队的大卫·盖茨很有名好不好
David Gates from Bread is famous.
介绍歌♥手还得带上乐队名
If you have to add the band he played with
就说明他根本不出名
when you say his name, he's not famous.
你见过谁说"来自警♥察♥乐队的斯汀"
Nobody ever says "Sting from the Police".
实在抱歉 女士 比伯先生现在很忙
I'm sorry, ma'am. Mr. Bieber's busy.
没关系啦
Oh, it's okay.
我是他奶奶
I'm Justin's grandmother.
人家奶奶才45岁
His grandmother's 45.
好吧 把话挑明了吧
Okay, I'll level with you.
我需要他的一绺头发 为动物收♥容♥所♥筹款
I need a lock of his hair for my animal shelter.
你知道有多少慈善组织
Do you know how many charities
想从比伯先生身上捞点什么吗
want a piece of mr. Bieber?
我本以为不用使这一招的
Ugh. I didn't think I'd have to do this,
给你看看这些小可爱们
but check out these puppies.
求你别这样 女士
Please don't, ma'am.
我是说
Well, I mean--
看看这些你能挽救的可爱小狗们
I mean, these are the puppies you'd be saving.
小蛋糕和糖霜儿
Cupcake and-- and Frosting.
耳机男
Ooh, headset man.
你知道大卫·盖茨来了吗
Do you know if David Gates is here?
他在控制室呢
Uh, yeah, he's in the control room.
天啊 谢谢你
Oh, my god. Thank you.
多谢了
Thank you.
大卫·盖茨是谁啊
Who's David Gates?
他是商务车广♥告♥协会的领导
He's the president of the minivan council.
这次活动就是他们赞助的
They're sponsoring this whole thing.
-打扰一下 你好 -你好
- Exscuse me. Hi. - Hello.
你就是那个大卫·盖茨
You're David Gates from--
我是说 你就是大卫·盖茨
I--you're David Gates.
叫我老卫就好
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表