剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
是《狮子王》吗
Is it the Lion King?
模仿他人就是对他人最好的褒奖
Imitation is the highest form of flattery.
我可不是在夸你
Not in this case.
猜对《狮子王》得一分
One point for the Lion King.
对你来说 应该是幌子王吧
Or in your case, the Lying King.
麻烦谁翻译下吧
Somebody translate.
相较于著名的动画片
Well, she's making a pun vis-a-vis
《狮子王》 她说了一个双关语
the celebrated animated feature, the Lion King.
你们知道吗 多数人视双关语为
You know, a lot of people regard puns
低级趣味
as a lower form of humor,
但莎士比亚有时却会
but Shakespeare would sometimes
在一句台词中运用多达三个
put as many as three in a single line,
你很有文采 乔依
so kudos to you, Joy.
闭嘴吧你 装逼教授
Shut up, poindexter.
这个看不明白
Oh, I don't know this one.
好"意外"[法语]
Quelle surprise.
肯定是我出的题
Must be mine.
"伊利亚特"四个字 用古希腊文写的
I wrote the Iliad in the original Greek.
那你用古希腊发音读读这根中指吧
Read this in the original Greek.
说得好 梅兰妮
Bravo, Melanie.
我可不会收拾这个
I'm not cleaning that up.
你什么时候收拾过什么啊
Have you ever cleaned anything up?
哎哟喂 吹毛求疵公爵夫人
Oh, the duchess of stick-up-her-butt
对我的打扫方式不满意啊
doesn't like the way I clean.
既然你能学英国腔
If you can talk like that,
你肯定能听懂我的发音啊
you can understand what I'm saying.
谁翻译下
Anyone?
你真逗
You're funny.
闭嘴吧你 山寨瑞克·斯普林菲尔德
Shut up, fake Rick Springfield.
我的大名是汤姆·方塔纳
Look, my name is Tom Fontana.
瑞克·斯普林菲尔德是谁啊
Who's Rick Springfield?
你连瑞克·斯普林菲尔德的大名都没听过
You mean you've never heard of Rick Springfield?
不好意思 我与时代脱节了 嘻哈奶奶
Sorry, I'm not up-to-date, Rappin' Granny.
[嘻哈奶奶是06年《美国达人秀》的参赛者]
所以你就到处顶着
So you really just go around
瑞克·斯普林菲尔德的名号♥
pretending to be Rick Springfield
勾引女性是吧
and seducing women?
没错
Yeah.
勾引上了年纪的女性
I mean, women of a certain age.
你把话给我收回去
You did not just say that.
你们这些人在气什么啊
What are you guys so upset about?
看来咱们的游戏结束了
So I guess the game's over?
抱歉了各位 刚才只是驳火而已
Sorry about that, folks. That was just a misfire.
嫌犯仍然在逃 请继续待在屋里别出来
The suspect is still at large, so please remain inside.
趁着你在 我打听一下
Before you go, just curious.
摔坏一座艾美奖杯的最高刑罚是什么
What is the maximum penalty for destroying an Emmy?
她大概会被判几年呢
How many years is she looking at?
你还好意思说我
Me?
她可是有一大把没交的停车罚单
She has like about a thousand unpaid parking tickets.
谢谢您了 警官 我们会保持警惕的
Thank you so much, officer. We will remain vigilant.
抱歉打碎了你华而不实的艾美奖杯
Look, I am sorry I broke your stupid Emmy.
但我是不小心失手的
But it was an accident.
我老公抛弃我之后 我就有点心不在焉
I've been a little distracted since my husband left.
我不知道你结婚了
I didn't know you were married.
瞧 这就是你的问题所在
See, this is the thing with you.
你根本不了解我的生活
You don't know anything about my life
因为你觉得我低你一等
because you don't think I'm as important as you.
你这话简直就是彻头彻尾...
Oh, that is utterly, completely...
大概是真的
Maybe true.
天啊 我是《相助》里面欺压佣人的恶人
Oh, my god. I'm the bad person in The Help.
但说句良心话 你干活的确不利索
But in fairness, you are terrible at your job.
这我倒承认
That's true.
但这样可以让我保留点尊严
But maybe it's a way to keep a little dignity
不至于沦为你的奴隶
and not feel like your slave.
所以你才假装听不懂我的口音
Oh, that's why you pretend not to understand me.
他们移♥民♥到咱们国家 跟咱们抢饭碗
They come to our country. They take our jobs.
难道让他们学说美语就那么难吗
The least they can do is learn to speak the language.
对不起 杰琪
I'm sorry, Jacki.
我尽量不戴有色眼镜看你
I will try to treat you as an equal.
虽说我从没摘过有色眼镜
I've never treated anyone as an equal,
但我会尽力的
but I will try.
谢谢
Well, thanks.
我也很抱歉
I'm sorry, too.
你呢
Well?
咋啦
What?
这满屋子都弥漫着道歉的气氛
Well, in the spirit of apologies that seem to be in the air,
你是不是也该跟我表示一下
don't you owe me one?
好吧 是这样的
Okay. Okay, here's the deal.
我是个过路收费亭的收费员
I'm a tollbooth collector.
知道这个还想跟我睡吗
Want to sleep with me?
对吧 我就知道
Yeah. I didn't think so.
这种工作根本不招妹子待见
It's not a job that attracts women.
隔三差五就会有姑娘跟我说
Every now and then, a woman would tell me
我长得像瑞克·斯普林菲尔德
I kind of look like Rick Springfield.
所以我就蓄了头发 学他的穿衣打扮
So I grew my hair out and copied his look
姑娘们就开始对我各种投怀送抱
and women started throwing themselves at me.
这也太肤浅了吧
Isn't that rather shallow?
你不也就想跟名人上♥床♥
Said the woman who just wanted to
说这话不害臊吗
sleep with Rick Springfield?
我只是想实现少女时期的春梦而已
I just wanted to live out my teenage fantasy.
我也是
Me, too.
我少男时期的春梦就是御女三千
My teenage fantasy is to sleep with a lot of women.
咱们就当这是双赢好吗
Can we look at this as a win-win?
好吧
I suppose.
但我感觉自己身价暴跌
Although it's not very flattering
因为你根本没下限
that you'll just sleep with any woman
街上随便捞个女人就睡
who comes up to you on the street.
我没那么随便 你还是很有魅力的
Not any woman. I mean, you're very attractive.
没人说你长得像凯特·贝金赛尔吗
Has anyone ever told you you look like Kate Beckinsale?
[小乔终于盼到这句话了]
有啊 是人都这么说
Yes! All the time!
梅兰妮 其实说起"神似"这个话题
Actually, Melanie, speaking of doppelgangers,
我第一次在咖啡店见到你的时候
first time I saw you at the coffee shop,
就惊讶地发现你长得尤其像
I remember being struck by your resemblance
提香所画的《乌尔比诺的维纳斯》
to Titian's Venus of Urbino.
[横卧着的裸体美女]
我得承认你这话说得人家心花怒放的
Well, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't flattered by that.
但我也得承认真不知道你说的是谁
I'd also be lying if I said I knew who that was.
一个辣得冒火的意大利小妞
A really hot Italian chick.
你一直像这样正常讲话该多好呀
Oh, well, see, why can't you talk like that all the time?
这大概是为了掩饰内心的自卑
I guess it's a bit of a defense mechanism
而建立起的防御机制吧
to cover up my insecurity.
原来你那里尺寸不达标啊
Oh, you got a little one, huh?
这槽吐得好 杰琪
Good one, Jacki.
事实上 我绝对是阳刚十足 堪比种马
Actually, if you must know, I'm positively equine.
大概是嫉妒心作祟吧
I guess what I am is jealous.
你是位出版作家
You're a published author,
而我的作品却处处被拒
and I'm an author with many rejection slips.
你指的是
Are you talking about
《女人死前必做的两百件事》吗
200 Things Every Woman Should Do Before She Dies?
其实那本书只是列些条目而已
I mean, it's basically just a list.
我倒觉得那本书文笔优美 励人心志
Actually, it's delightfully well-written and inspiring.
谢谢夸奖
Thank you.
虽然我知道你只是引用了
Even though I know you're just quoting
书背面上维多利亚·蔡斯的推荐语
Victoria Chase's blurb on the back.
既然是偷盗 就得找名门下手
Well, if you're going to steal, steal from the best.
这是我的口头禅
That's what I always say.
我也嫉妒
I'm jealous, too.
嫉妒你
Of you.
为什么
Why?
咱们以前情同姐妹
You and I used to be so close.
但自从这几个姑娘搬进来之后
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表