剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
《燃情克利夫兰》
第三季 第二十一集
开拍
And action.
你们听到这噪音了吗
Am I the only one that hears that?
-听到了 -实在太吵了
- No. - It's really loud.
是那边的换气扇
It's that fan right there.
它也是我们的疯狂粉丝吧[fan可指风扇和粉丝]
It's just another fan.
一部电视剧的背后总是凝聚着许多人的努力
Iit takes a lot of people to put on a TV show.
可不止是四大美女粉墨登场
This is not just four ladies getting onstage
说学逗唱博君一笑那么简单
and talking and making people laugh.
你写的也够烂
And yours was so bad,
我只能用来当茶杯垫
I'm using them as place mats under our tea.
应该是 你写得也够臭
Uh, "Yours stunk so bad."
可我不喜欢说什么破啊臭啊
But I hate the word "stink" and "stunk" snd--
那你更喜欢用哪一个词呢
Is there another word you'd prefer?
我们就是和谐甜蜜吉祥的一家
This is a sweet family we have going here,
能从事自己所爱的工作 我们都很十分感激
and we are so grateful to be working at the thing we love.
好了 各位
All right, guys.
再过五分钟就要开拍了
We'd love to start the show in five minutes.
从头到脚
The tone comes from the top,
从编剧到制片
from the writers and the producers.
我们就是一个大家庭
It's just such a great environment
所以气氛如此和谐
because it becomes a family.
我们准备好了
I think we're ready.
-好了吗 -没问题
- We ready? - Oh, okay.
我们之间的那份融洽和亲密
There's just a natural rapport
实在是难能可贵 相信我
between us that is so precious, and believe me,
姐几个经历的事多了去了
we've all been around the world enough to know
这种亲密千金不换啊
how precious it is.
我们有
We have a--
我们有个很酷的
we have a really cool--
我们刚刚上演了燃情版的卡戴珊真人秀
We're doing our own little reality Kardashian thing here,
貌似如此
it seems.
才没有
No.
我们在拍摄幕后花絮
But we're, doing a little behind-the-scenes thing
有朝一日你们会从TV Land上看到
for all of you guys to see eventually on TV Land.
是关于燃情每周背后的故事
It's, uh, what it takes to put a show on every week,
我的妈呀 他们也可真会挑日子来拍
and boy, did they pick a good week to come.
都准备好了 开拍
We all set? Here we go.
4780大卡 得跑多少路才能消耗完啊
4,780 calories. How far will we have to run?
550英里 885公里
550 miles. 885 kilometers.
在把这肚子辣椒生出来之前我
I'm not running anywhere until I give birth to this--
在把这肚子辣椒生出来之前我哪里也不去
I'm not running anywhere until I give birth to this chili bump.
正式开拍前第4天
周一我们见面时
And when we come in on Mondays,
大家各自坐在桌边
we all take our positions at the table
周围都是编剧啊 制片啊 电视台工作人员啊
and it's filled with the writers, the producers, the network.
然后我们就开始试演
and we take a stab at it.
你帮我找了一个神父吗
"You set me up with a priest?"
不 他本周五开始就放弃神职了
"No, no, he's giving up the priesthood effective Friday."
就为了和我约会吗
- "Just to date me?"
不 只是巧合而已
- "Well, no, the timing is a lucky coincidence.
他不再相信那是他的使命了
"He no longer believes it's his calling.
神之所失 彼之所得啊 他人挺可爱的
God's loss is your gain. He's really cute."
周一时我们总是大声地念出剧本
First time you always read it out loud on Monday,
这种感觉很不一样
It's different.
我一边念 一边想象
I'll read something, and I'll think
别人♥大♥概会如何接下一句台词
I'll know how someone's going to say it,
而当我听到别人说时
And it inevitably is totally different
效果是完全不一样的
when I hear the different people do it.
我们会共度一个美好的夜晚
We are going to have an excellent time.
哦 多么迷人的夜晚
Oh, what a night.
正式开拍前第3天
周二是我们深入讨论细节的日子
Tuesdays are when we get down to the nitty-gritty,
我们就开始实景排练了
and we actually get it up on its feet
向编剧和制片展示
and we show the producers and the writers
我们如何走位 然后导演再帮我们调整
how we've staged it and how the director has staged it.
开拍
Action.
走一步 再一步 凹造型 给观众来个不耐烦的表情
And step and step and pose. Bored look to the audience.
学朱莉秀大腿
And Jolie the leg.
我们比较是一边排演一边调整的剧
We're more of a rehearsal-process kind of show,
排演时不用任何摄像机
where we will actually rehearse without any cameras,
不用任何声效或者技术设备
without any sound or without any technical aspects,
就像是在排练舞台剧一样
just like we were doing a play,
排演好几天 直到最佳状态
for several days until we get it right.
我不过是给他发了一张裸照
I just emailed him a naked picture.
趁你睡觉时偷♥拍♥的
You--um, I took one while you were asleep.
我从不裸睡啊
I don't sleep naked.
我帮你"解放"了一下
I took some liberties.
开始几天 我们照着剧本念
The first couple of days, we carry a script
因为台词随时在变化
because the lines keep changing.
不过放下剧本 全身心投入演出
But it's so much easier when you can put your script down
其实要轻松得多
and really play it.
如果你喜欢卢
If you like lou
哎呀老白 给点力呀
No, that's not right, Betty.
我去
God.
编剧们想要不断改进
The writers try to improve upon,
不管是在故事主线上还是加强搞笑方面
uh, the storyline or make it funnier or whatever
竭尽所能 更上一层楼
it takes to get it to the greatest place it could possibly be.
从念剧本开始到开拍之夜
We are constantly getting feedback
我们不断地获得反馈
on what's working and what's not working
哪一句好笑 哪一句不好笑
from the table read to the tape night.
刚才我们拍摄的一幕被重新改写了
We just got rewrites for the scene we just shot.
我们的编剧超级牛逼
Our writers are the best.
你们都不知道他们多么呕心沥血
People have no idea how hard they work
突破各种艰难困苦
and what they come up with,
每周都贡献出好笑的剧本
and they make it funny every single week.
他马上就回来了 我挂了
He's coming back any minute, so I got to go.
我看不下去了 咱们开个干预会吧
That's it! We're having an intervention.
乔依 你不能再戒酒了
Joy, you have to start drinking again.
你就像生活
Like life,
少了酒精很难对付的
you're very hard to take without alcohol.
我去买♥♥比基尼了
I'm been bikini shopping.
-我的个天 -你脑子进水了吧
- Oh, my God. - Are you out of your mind?
你疯了吗
Are you insane?
这么说 他又瞎又蠢
So he's blind and dull?
完事时 他肯定会希望自己是个聋子
And by the end of it, he's going to wish he was deaf.
来击个掌
Up--up high.
老天 她快不行了
Oh, God. We're losing her.
快叫急救
Medic!
你们真是帮倒忙啊
You're not helping me.
我们都很喜欢彼此之间的幽默感
We all appreciate each others' senses of humor.
剧组的各位都聪明绝顶
And everybody's kind of a wise guy on the set.
所以我们之间互相取乐
So we like to sort of send each other up.
在片场保持
It's important especially
轻松欢乐的气氛 这一点对于喜剧尤其重要
in a comedy to keep the atmosphere light and fun and happy.
每次来到片场我都欢天喜地的
And it's just a blessing to come to the set every day
因为不管你那天多失意
because you can be having the worst day,
总有人能逗你开心
and somebody will make you laugh.
简直就是《窈窕淑女》的剧情啊
It's like My Fair Lady.
伊莉莎·杜利特尔就是我[《窈窕淑女主角》]
Eliza doolittle me.
我是好妹子 好妹子就是我
I'm a good girl, I am.
我是好妹子 好妹子就是我
I'm a good girl, I am. I'm a good girl, I am.
我们拍摄期间笑点太多了
We have so much fun doing the show that
以至于我都没法
I honestly have a hard time
安心坐在桌边工作
staying up here at my desk and working
老是忍♥不住跑下楼去搀和他们的排演
and not running down to play in their rehearsals.
演员们甚至还冲我嚷嚷
In fact, I get yelled at by the actors
"快从片场滚开 我们好工作"
to get the hell out of there, so they can do some work.
由此可见他们玩得有多开心
That's how much fun they're having
而和他们共事也有多开心
and how much fun it is to be around all of them.
我们就在片场二楼办公
We're up a level on the second floor.
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表