剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
《燃情克利夫兰》
第三季 第十九集
《燃情克利夫兰》前情回顾
Last time on Hot in Cleveland--
乔依遇到了乔治 他人很好
Joy met George-- a great guy
不过只剩三个月的寿命了
who only has three months to live.
然而当乔依帮乔治一件一件实现
But while Joy was helping George
遗愿清单上的愿望时
cross things off his bucket list,
她爱上了他 无法自拔
she fell for him--hard.
你到底是谁啊
Who are you?
你的新男友 认命吧
Your new boyfriend. Get used to it.
我们做到了 乔依
Ah, we did it, Joy.
24小时内往返里约热内卢
To Rio and back in under 24 hours.
-遗愿清单呢 -对了
- Where's your bucket list? - Oh!
现在我隆重地划去
I am officially crossing off
"飞往巴西 只为一杯绝妙的咖啡"这项
"Fly to Brazil for a truly great cup of coffee."
我还没注意到有这条呢
Oh, I hadn't noticed this one.
"与三百个女人上♥床♥"
"Sleep with 300 women."
-是我写的吗 -你划了两道下划线
- Did I write that? - It's underlined twice
还特地用了大写
and all in caps.
你啊你
George!
你就剩三个月可活了
You only have three months to live!
你得夜御几女才能达到这指标啊
How could you possibly sleep with 300 women?
说得有道理
Hmm, you're right.
那就单单御你三百次如何
How about I just sleep with you 300 times?
三个月内吗
In three months?
算算也不过 每天做个三次半吧
Well, it's only, like, 3 1/2 times a day.
那么刚刚已经把今天的半次完成了
Huh, well, we already did the half one.
都怪我
Yeah, sorry about that.
在海滩上嘿♥咻♥
You know, having sex on the beach
听起来挺带劲的 但加上浑身的沙子
sounds like a good idea, but then there's all the sand
还有地上的瓶盖
and the bottle caps,
还有过来找足球的小兔崽子
and that kid with the lost soccer ball.
嫁给我吧 乔依
Marry me, Joy.
什么
What?
-我们都不了解对方 -有什么要了解
- We hardly know each other. - What's to know?
我就剩三个月了 再不济能到哪儿去
I've only got three months. How bad could it be?
没错 再怎么招人烦
You're right, there's nothing so awful
也不至于连三个月都忍♥不了
you can't put up with it for three months.
怎么经我一说 气氛突然不浪漫了
And suddenly, that doesn't sound romantic.
恰恰相反 我觉得特别浪漫
Hmm, to the contrary, it's nothing but romantic.
咱们度完蜜月就结束了
All we'll have is the honeymoon--
为期三个月的蜜月哦
a three-month honeymoon.
跟我一起环游世界吧
Travel the world with me.
我也不知道 我不是个冲动的人
Oh, I don't know. I'm not an impulsive person.
我就烦你这点
And I hate that about you.
但我只要忍♥你三个月就好了
But I only have to put up with it for three months!
没错
True!
我也挺烦你这么清嗓子的
I hate when you clear your throat like that.
但我只要忍♥你三个月就好了
But I'd only have to put up with it for three months!
这是我见过的最丑的衬衫
That is the ugliest shirt I have ever seen,
[老牌乡村歌♥手 常穿花衬衫]
比我前男友吉米·巴菲特都还寒碜
and I dated Jimmy Buffett.
我今早从乔治的包里偷出来的
I stole it out of George's bag this morning.
我跟他说我什么都能忍♥三个月
I told him I could put up with anything for three months,
不过这件衬衫实在是太丑了
but this shirt is too hideous,
特别是我现在要成为
especially now that I'm going to be...
他的老婆啦
his wife!
-什么 -你没开玩笑吧
- What? - Are you k--what?
我赌你们两个月就得离
I give it two months.
他就只能再活三个月了
He has three months to live.
我知道
I know.
我们周五就结婚
We're getting married on Friday,
然后一起去环球旅行
then we're traveling the world together.
乔依 你确定自己想清楚了吗
Joy, are you sure you've thought this through?
肯定没有啊
You know, obviously not.
我是说 三个月的行李怎么收拾得过来啊
I mean, how are you going to pack for three months?
我知道进展有点快 但我有得选吗
I know I'm rushing into this, but what's the alternative?
乔治没几天活了 我也很喜欢他
George doesn't have much time, and I truly adore him.
你这是在行善积德 乔依
You're doing a good thing, Joy.
娶了你这么个悍妇为妻 谁还会怕死呢
Having you for a wife will make dying much easier.
你生气只是因为没机会再叫我
You're just mad because you can no longer call me
"老姑娘斯克罗格"了
"The Spinster Scroggs".
"寡妇斯克罗格"的确更上档次
Hmm, "The Widow Scroggs" does have a classic ring.
那你要随夫家的姓吗
Aren't you gonna take his last name?
你那么讨厌自己的姓
You've always hated yours.
我是讨厌 但他的更难听
Yes, but George's is worse.
能难听到哪儿去啊
Well, how much worse could it be?
相信我 那叫一个"恶"
Believe me, it's Gross.
拜托 不会那么糟吧
Well, come on, it can't be that bad.
我是说他姓"格罗斯"[gross有恶心的意思]
His last name is "Gross".
到时候我就成"寡妇恶氏"了
I'd be "The Widow Gross".
这会儿谁会上门啊
Oh, I wonder who that could be.
可能是我双胞胎妹妹
Probably my twin sister.
你的谁
Your what?
你还有双胞胎妹妹
You have a twin?
爱尔卡 怎么从没听你说过啊
Elka, why did you never mention this?
老身如谜 层层重裹
I'm an enigma, wrapped inside a conundrum,
浅笑的面容之下隐晦莫测
shrouded in dimples.
她以前怎么没来过
Why hasn't she visited before?
我们大吵了一架
We had a big fight.
这四十年都没说过话
We haven't spoken in 40 years!
但乔依的垂死男点醒了我
But Joy's dying guy got me thinking,
往事不要再提 人生已多风雨
maybe it's time we let bygones be bygones.
真暖心 你们一定会重修旧好的
Oh, that's so sweet. You're gonna patch things up.
都忘了她这么黏人了
I forgot how needy she was.
姐已经被惹恼了
I'm annoyed already.
[琼·里弗斯 喜剧脱口秀演员]
爱尔卡
Elka!
安卡
Anka!
你看起来一团糟
You look terrible!
你对咱这张脸动了什么手脚啊
What have you done to our face?
你还嫌我
Me?
你自己呢 什么自然衰老 听着就恶心
What about you? "Natural aging." Disgusting!
你脖子上的那些祖传闻名的雀斑呢
Where's the famous Ostrovsky neck freckle?
你居然把它点了
You had it removed!
拜托
Oh, please.
五次脸部拉皮后 它已经移到我额头上了
After five facelifts, it's on my forehead!
安卡 想吃点什么东西吗
Oh, Anka, would you like something to eat?
不用了 谢谢
Oh, no, thank you, no.
有这恶心的玩意儿在 我实在吃不下
I couldn't eat with that freakish thing in the room.
可不是嘛 乔依也让我大倒胃口
Yeah, Joy puts me off my food too.
不是 我是说这件衬衫
No, no, no, I--I meant the shirt.
淡定 我这就把它扔垃圾堆里
Relax, I'm tossing it in the rubbish right now.
四十多年啊 你们当初肯定大动干戈吧
So, 40 years. That must've been some fight.
-惨不忍♥睹 -血雨腥风
- Horrible. - Oh, vicious.
那时是为什么事吵架来着
What was it about again?
我去 老年痴呆了已经
Oh, crap. Alzheimer's!
她的情况已经严重到
Has it gotten to the point
把面巾纸当钞票用了吗
where she thinks Kleenex is money?
我俩当时吵架的原因是什么呢
Okay, so what was the fight about?
我记不清了
Well, I don't remember.
是因为那次我假扮成你
Was it when I pretended to be you
-跟你男人滚了床单吗 -不是
- and slept with your boyfriend? - No.
是因为那次我假扮成你
Was it when I pretended to be you
然后逃出波兰吗
and escaped from Poland?
不是
No.
喝一杯怎么样
What about a drink?
才早上九点
It's 9:00 A.M.!
-那就喝伏特加吧 -好
- Vodka then. - Sure!
是我未婚夫打来的
It's my husband-to-be.
你好啊 未婚夫
Hello, husband-to-be.
你那件幸运花衬衫找不到了吗
Your lucky flowered shirt is missing?
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表