剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
《燃情克利夫兰》
第三季 第十八集
《燃情克利夫兰》是在
Hot in Cleveland is recorded
摄影棚观众前现场录制
in front of a live studio audience.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 我有天大的好事要宣布
Ladies, I have the most exciting news.
来一瓶你们这儿最好的香槟
A bottle of your finest champagne.
你知道对着空气吆喝
You know, when you say that to the air,
是不会有人来上酒的吧
we don't get champagne.
我非常高兴地宣布
I am pleased to announce
今后本人不单单是红遍四方的名人
that no longer am I just celebrated celebrity
维多利亚·蔡斯
Victoria Chase.
本人现在更是维多利亚·蔡斯
But I am now Victoria Chase,
红遍四方的名人鞋样设计师
celebrated celebrity shoe designer.
盒子里正是鄙人的作品
In this box is my creation,
我还受邀去克利夫兰时装周进行展示
and I've been invited to show it at Cleveland Fashion Week.
这鬼地方还有时装周呢
Cleveland has a fashion week?
举办个钟点时装秀
I mean, maybe they could pull off a fashion hour
或者午后时装秀可能还撑得下去 但一整周
or a fashion afternoon, but a whole week?
不 相信我 我也曾深表怀疑
Oh, no. Believe me. I had my doubts, too.
但据说克利夫兰时装周可是个重头戏呢
But apparently Cleveland Fashion Week is a big deal.
本来就是
It is.
每年杰夫先生都在那里发布他的特典系列
It's where Mr. Jeff debuts his collection every year.
好吧 我来问 杰夫先生是何方神圣
Okay, I'll ask. Who's Mr. Jeff?
圈内最性感火热的运动服设计师
Only the hottest tracksuit designer in the business.
就这玩意还是有人设计过的啊
Someone designs those things?
《舒适与休闲》杂♥志♥给了他四张躺椅的评价
Comfort & Leisure magazine gave him four recliners.
真是至高无上的赞誉啊
High praise indeed.
什么都没法阻挡我跟我家杰杰的情谊
Nothing comes between me and my Mr. Jeff's.
画面感太强 隔夜饭涌上喉头
As a little mental palate cleanser
麻烦快给我们看鞋压压惊
after that image, please show us your shoe.
各位请开眼
Behold.
太美了吧
They're gorgeous.
真是精致
How exquisite.
虽说这鞋子不能治愈癌症
I mean, you know, they're not the cure for cancer,
但治愈癌症的药物能一上脚
but can you wear the cure for cancer
就百搭牛仔裤和正装吗
with jeans and formal wear?
但愿这不是你的宣传口号♥
I hope that's not your slogan.
这不过是只样品鞋
It's just a prototype.
我已经授权我远在意大利的鞋匠 马可
And I've authorized Marco, my cobbler in Italy,
给我做个二十来双
to ship two dozen pairs.
其实吧 我在考虑
And as a matter of fact, I was thinking
也许你们愿意
maybe you ladies would like
穿着我的鞋走上T台展示
to model my shoes on the catwalk.
当然好 你是说真的吧
Oh, yes! Are you kidding me?
我一直都想当个模特呢
I've always wanted to be a model.
很好 乔依你呢
Oh, great. Joy?
行 随便吧
Sure, whatever.
你怎么这么沉得住气
Why aren't you more excited?
我年轻那会儿当过太多次模特
Oh, I modeled a ton when I was younger.
多到都腻了
Kinda burned out on it.
多到都腻了
"I kinda burned out on it."
拜托好不好
I mean, come on!
作为一名早期模特生涯是靠脊柱矫正器
As the woman who spent her prime modeling years
和家用烫发器自娱自乐的女人
in a back brace and a home perm,
我好兴奋啊
I'm so psyched.
我年轻的时候也当过模特
I used to model when I was younger.
走古罗马袍子秀吗
Togas?
当时可是给一超大牌艺术家走秀呢
I was a model for a very big artist.
达芬奇吗
Da Vinci?
同样的笑话不要重复两遍 乔依
That's the same joke twice, Joy.
就跟你胸前的两只一样
Like your breasts.
我点的那瓶香槟怎么还不来
Where is that champagne I ordered?
我去买♥♥几杯鸡尾酒好了
I'll get us some cocktails.
既然身为模特
Now that we're models,
就得像模特一样只吃流质饮食
we may as well go on a liquid diet.
-打扰一下 -什么事
- Excuse me. - Yes?
他肯定看到我在男厕所写的乔依的事迹了
He must have read what I wrote about her in the men's room.
-你疯了吗 -实在抱歉
- Are you insane? - I'm sorry.
请别扇我耳光或者大叫
Please don't slap me or scream.
我只是在完成遗愿清单上的事
I'm just doing things on my bucket list.
瞧见没
See?
去酒吧亲吻全场最美丽的女士
"Go to a bar and kiss the most beautiful woman in the room."
承蒙抬举
Thank you.
不过你列遗愿清单是不是早了点啊
But aren't you a little young to have a bucket list?
不幸的是 真不早了
Unfortunately I'm not.
我只能再活几个月了
I only have a few months to live.
我想尽可能多地完成遗愿
I wanna get through as many of these as I can.
你说真的吗
You're serious?
绝对认真 尽管有医术高明的医生
Yes, despite the effort of some brilliant doctors,
善心祈祷互助会
a well-meaning prayer circle,
还有我从网上找来的可疑巫师的全力治疗
and one highly-questionable wizard I found on the internet,
我还是快死了
I'm gonna die soon.
天呐 真是遗憾
Oh, god, I'm so sorry.
别这样
Don't be.
是人总会死的
I mean, we're all gonna die.
我只是提前知道死期何时将至罢了
I just have the advantage of knowing when.
不得不说 对这事你还真是乐观啊
I must say, you're awfully upbeat about this whole thing.
你到底得了什么病
What do you have exactly?
IV型假黄瘤海绵状脑病
Oh, type four pseudoxanthoma spongiform encephalopathy.
不是我吹嘘
I mean. Not to brag,
这病可在前几集的《豪斯医生》出现过
but it was the diagnosis on House a couple weeks ago.
那到底是什么呢
What is it exactly?
是关于一名坏脾气医生的剧
It's a show about a grumpy doctor.
不是问这个
No, no.
给我讲讲你的病
Tell me more about your disease.
这病极其罕见
Well, it's very rare.
幸运的话 这病还会以我命名呢
And with any luck, they'll name it after me.
祈求好运啊
Fingers crossed.
听着 我既可以死板又无聊地
Look, I could tell you all about it
告诉你这病的细节
in excruciatingly boring details.
或者让我带你共进晚餐
Or you could let me take you out to dinner
我会给你买♥♥上好的酒
and I could buy you expensive wine
然后沉醉在你的口音里无法自拔
and just get lost in your accent.
你意下如何
What do you say?
这太唐突了 我都不知道该说什么
This is so sudden I don't know what to say.
那就说好
Then say yes.
世上一切美事皆始于一个"好"字
Every good thing in the world starts with yes.
除了那首歌♥ 《好 我们没香蕉了》
Except that song "Yes! We have no bananas".
[20年代流行曲]
到底是什么意思嘛
What does that mean exactly?
到底什么样的问题
And what was the question asked
才会得到这样的回答
that led to that answer?
而我♥干♥嘛浪费你宝贵的
And why am I prattling on about this
所剩不多的时间来闲扯啊
when precious seconds of your life are passing by?
抱歉 我觉得你快死了这事
Sorry, I think there's something about your dying
让我觉得很紧张
that's making me very nervous.
-你是答应了吗 -没错
- Is that a yes? - Yes.
马可 鞋子还没送到
Marco, the shoes aren't here.
再过两天就要上台发布了
They're supposed to debut in two days.
两天[意大利语]
Due giorni!
"傻♥逼♥"用意大利语怎么说
How do you say "Idiot" In italian?
我要知道就怪了
Hell if I know.
"爱饭糯"
"Elifino"!
真是噩梦一场
What a nightmare.
我的鞋子给耽搁了
My shoes are late.
梅兰妮和乔依也不知道飘哪去了
Melanie and Joy are AWOL.
她俩现在应该跟我学走猫步才对
I'm supposed to be teaching them the model walk right now.
-猫步吗 -很简单
- The model walk? - Yeah, you know.
挺直腰杆 肩膀舒展
Straight spine, shoulders back,
伸出脚掌 轻挪莲步
walk on the balls of your feet.
别忘了摆出一副孤芳自赏的模样
And of course look bored and distant.
你活脱脱就一僵尸
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表