剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
《燃情克利夫兰》是在
Hot in Cleveland is recorded
摄影棚观众前现场录制
in front of a live studio audience.
大家好 我叫梅兰妮·莫雷蒂
Hi! Melanie Moretti,
《女性挚友》的专栏作家
columnist for Woman's Day.
大伙儿发挥得真不错啊
Good game, everybody.
发挥不错 他们输了20分哎
Good game? They lost by 20 points.
没错 但他们跟对手分享球的时候
Yes, but they were very good about sharing the ball
还是挺大方的
with the other team.
那叫失球
Those are fumbles.
那是谁
Oh, wow. Who's that?
吉米· 阿姆斯特朗[胳膊壮]
Jimmy Armstrong.
他上半身气力不旺
He doesn't have much upstairs,
但下盘可是稳当当的
but he's got plenty down below.
爱尔卡
Elka.
他是克利夫兰招牌踢球员
He's Cleveland's kicker.
你以为我在说什么
What did you think I meant?
吉米
Yo, Jimmy.
她想采访你
She wants to interview you.
这样啊 没问题
Oh, hey. Sure thing.
你好 梅兰妮·莫雷蒂 来自《女性挚友》
Hi, Melanie Moretti. Woman's day.
我正在写一篇关于专业领域外
I'm writing an article about doing things
大展拳脚的文章
outside your comfort zone.
[comfort zone 字面意为舒适区]
而现在我...
And I'm...
跟一群裸男待在球员更衣室里
uncomfortable in a football locker room
非常不舒服
with a lot of naked men.
我倒觉得挺爽的
I'm comfortable with it.
你也是个作家吗
Are you a writer too?
不 下周就是她生日了
No, no, next week is her birthday,
带她来这里 是我送的寿礼
and this is my gift to her.
生日快乐 夫人
Oh, happy birthday, ma'am.
谢谢啦
Oh, thank you.
我马上就90了
I'm gonna be 90.
我能压压你的胸肌吗
Can I...squeeze your chest?
行 压吧
Okay, yeah.
你是克利夫兰招牌踢球员哈
So you're Cleveland's kicker.
是的 倒是挺搞笑的哈 我叫吉米·胳膊壮
Yeah, which is funny because my name is Jimmy Armstrong.
但身为踢球员 也许应该叫...
Being the kicker, you think it would be--
大腿壮
Legstrong.
我本来准备说二踢脚的 你那么说也行
I was gonna say kickguy. Yours works too.
我到处晃悠下
I'm gonna go browsing.
我90岁了 能压压你的胸肌吗
I'm 90, can I squeeze your chest?
我从大屏幕上看到
So I saw on the jumbotron
你刚打破了团队得分纪录哈
that you just broke the team record for points scored.
是的 你想看看我破纪录时
Yeah, would you like to see the ball that I kicked
-踢的那个球吗 -好啊
- to break the record? - Sure, love to.
拉斯提 把球扔过来 低头
Rusty, throw me that ball. Whoa, duck!
《燃情克利夫兰》
第三季 第八集
你的名字是梅兰妮
Your name is Melanie.
今年是2011年
The year is 2011.
-2012年 -2012年
- 2012. - 2012.
你干嘛要用这种腔调跟我讲话
Why are you talking to me like that?
她觉得那球把你给砸失忆了
She thinks the blow to your head has given you amnesia.
完全无视我之前说的相反结论
Despite everything I've said to the contrary.
我在《明日边缘》里经历过三次
Well, it happened to me three times on Edge of Tomorrow.
我心里有数的好吧
So I think I know what I'm talking about.
我是哈佛医学院毕业的
I went to Harvard medical school.
是嘛 我还得了日间艾美奖呢
Hmm. I won a daytime emmy.
好吧 既然她人都来了 还有什么
Well, since she's already here, isn't there something else
她能享受的医保报销的治疗
that she can have done that's covered by insurance?
比如打个肉毒杆菌啊什么的
Maybe some botox or...
我也说不准 什么化学换肤的
I don't know, a chemical peel?
要不咱都来个化学换肤吧
Hey, maybe chemical peels all around.
我们这儿刚配了台新的CT扫描仪
Well, we did just get a new CT medical scanner.
只要五分钟就能进行全面体♥检♥
It gives a complete physical in just five minutes.
我就候着能操作那台宝贝呢
I've been dying to give that baby a spin.
我可不要 我从来没体♥检♥过
Not me. I've never had a physical.
从没体♥检♥过 这太扯了吧
Never had a physical? That's crazy.
搞不好你就有点儿毛病得吃药
You might have something wrong they can give you pills for
我也能溜进你的浴室顺点儿出来
that I can sneak into your bathroom and steal.
我怕真查出什么毛病来
I'm afraid of what they might find.
我才不像你那样 喜欢被陌生人
And unlike you, I don't like being poked and prodded
戳过来刺过去的
by strangers.
一大把年纪了别任性 我跟你一起做
Don't be a 90-year-old baby. I'll do it with you.
有人么
Knock, knock!
我知道我已经敲门了
I know I knocked outside,
但我就喜欢大声招呼一句
but I like saying "knock, knock"
免得你们谁没听到动静
in case some of you didn't hear me.
我有这种习惯
It's kind of my thing.
天哪 你是吉米· 阿姆斯特朗
Oh, my god. Jimmy Armstrong?
什么风把你吹这儿来了
What are you doing here?
这位女士是我的朋友 我想确认下
This woman is a friend of mine. I wanna make sure
她能得到最好的治疗
she's getting the best medical care possible.
她马上就能得到了
She will be now.
吉米 你认识爱尔卡 这些是我的室友
Well, Jimmy, you know Elka, and these are my roommates
-乔依和维多利亚 -你们好
- Joy and Victoria. - Hello.
那...你还好吧
So...you okay?
挺好的 你干嘛让我低头躲[鸭子]
Yeah, but why did you tell me to duck
球是朝下飞过来的
if the ball was coming at me low?
因为当鸭子遇到危险时
Oh, because when a duck is in danger,
它会飞起来跑掉
it flies up and away.
我当时就希望你这样的
I was kinda hoping you'd do that.
这么说 你说的低头躲是指蹦起来
So...duck means jump up?
或者说飞起来 没错
Or fly, yeah.
你今晚想一起吃点儿什么不
Hey, so you wanna go grab some dinner tonight?
-我 -是的
- Me? - Yeah.
-乐意之至 -太好了
- I'd love to. - Awesome.
行 那好
Okay. All right, hey.
你们谁打给泊车小弟
Can somebody call the valet,
让他把我的保时捷开过来
have them bring my Porsche around?
-我们医院没有泊车小弟 -太惨了
- Uh, this hospital doesn't have a valet. - Oh, no.
那可怜的家伙以为自己是泊车小弟
That poor guy thinks he's a valet.
我的天哪
Oh, my god.
专业橄榄球星不介意年龄约我出去
A professional football player just asked me out at my age.
此乃克利夫兰之魔力啊 姐♥妹♥们♥
It's the magic of Cleveland, ladies.
在洛城 和专业运动员约会的底线年龄
In L.A., the cut-off age for dating a professional athlete
是25岁
is 25.
你要愿意凑合投球手 可以延到29岁
Well, 29 if you're willing to date a bowler.
-刚才那是吉米· 阿姆斯特朗吗 -是的
- Was that Jimmy Armstrong? - Yes.
而且我要和他出去约会
And I'm going on a date with him.
我的天啊
Oh, my god!
你会遭克利夫兰所有女人羡慕嫉妒恨的
You are gonna be the envy of every woman in Cleveland.
你该庆幸自己没戴着氧气罩
You're lucky you're not on life support.
不然我现在就把管子拔了
I'd kick that plug right out.
我来这儿是有要事的
Oh, I came in here for a reason.
对了 之前有一起严重事故
Oh, there's been a terrible accident.
马戏团一个员工喝高了
A carny had too much to drink at the circus
结果把人体炮弹发射到
and fired the human cannonball right into
一车小丑里了
a car full of clowns.
多人伤势严重
There've been many serious injuries
我们需要AB阴性血
and we're looking for type AB negative blood.
维多利亚 你就是AB阴性血型
Oh, Victoria, you have AB negative blood.
不是 现在应该转型了
No, I don't believe I do anymore.
拜托 偶尔也要无私点以求人品嘛
Oh, do something selfless for once.
我不喜欢无私这个词
I don't like the word selfless.
这意味着无私之后 我的私就无了
It implies that afterwards, there will be less self.
但是不为名利做善事
But it feels good to do something nice
的感觉实在是很棒的
without thinking of any kudos.
你说名利 是吧
Kudos, you say.
"英雄献血者"捐血的房♥间
This room for hero blood donors,
摄像团队能挤得下吗
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表