剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表
it's unlikely they'll listen to reason.
消灭目标可能是保护人♥质♥的唯一方法
Neutralizing the targets may be the only way to protect those hostages.
听着
Look...
我希望他们漏掉了什么证据
Uh... I wish I could say there was something they missed.
最好不只是希望 -全都在这儿了
Better do more than wish. - It's all here.
我没看出来
I don't see...
拉夫利和他的团队做事非常小心
Lavely and his team did a very thorough job.
我把我的一生奉献给了军队
I've given my life to the service.
所有证据仍然指向洛根
All the evidence still points to Logan.
错误答案
Wrong answer.
再查一遍
Try again.
我想要过自己的生活 和布鲁克一起的生活
I wanted a life of my own. A life with Brooke.
我觉得 -快想想
I think-- - Think fast--
不好意思 -你是谁
Excuse me. -Who are you?
你是警♥察♥ -不 我是顾问
You a cop? -No. I'm a consultant.
听着 梅隆中尉 他说得对
Listen. Lieutenant Melon, he's right.
所有证据确实都指向洛根 但还是缺少了一些东西
All the evidence does point to Logan, but something's missing.
继续说
Keep talking.
听着 好吧 你看到血迹了吗
Look. Okay, do you see the blood?
你看血迹 看看它停在哪儿
Look at the blood. Look where it stops.
那是一个完美的拐角 在弗兰克被杀时 那里一定有什么东西
That's a perfect corner. Something was there when Frank was killed.
然后在警♥察♥到达之前就被带走了
And then gone before the police arrived.
对的 一张纸什么的
That's right. A piece of paper or something.
无论它是什么 凶手都想把它带走
Whatever it was, the killer wanted to take it with them,
我们必须找出原因
and we gotta figure out why.
我得打个电♥话♥
I gotta make a phone call.
我是索托 -嘿 警长
This is Soto. - Hey, Lieutenant.
摩根 -对 我只是来帮个忙
Morgan. -Yeah, I am just in here helping out.
嘿 我能和卡雷德克谈谈吗
Hey, can I talk to Karadec, please?
当然 摩根 我在 你还好吗
Yeah, Morgan, I'm here. Are you all right?
是的 我很好 你呢 你的放纵日开心吗
Yep, I'm okay. What about you? Are you enjoying your yes day?
艾娃没和她在一起
Ava's not with her.
让所有警♥察♥在大楼外寻找她
Get all officers looking for her outside the building.
我们要找一个理由来庆祝一下
Oh, we're gonna look for a reason to celebrate.
嘿 别再胡说八道了
Hey. Stop messing around.
听着 我需要帮忙 -我能帮上什么
Listen, I need... I need an assist. - How can I help?
弗兰克的房♥车还在被扣押吗
Uh, is Frank's RV still in impound?
是的 -好
Yeah. - Yeah.
什么样的纸 -我们还不确定
What kind of paper? -We're not sure yet.
但无论它是什么 它可以帮助我们找到杀害弗兰克的凶手
But wh-whatever it is, it could help us find Frank's killer.
比如 他打印的东西 -呃 对 我 我不知道 也许吧
Like, something he printed? -Uh, yeah. I... Maybe. I don't know.
我找到了一个电脑 等等
I think I have a desktop. Hold on.
貌似弗兰克在电脑上打开的最后的东西是一份表格
Looks like the last thing Frank opened on his computer was a form.
DD表格458
DD Form 458.
这是一个军人指控表格
It's a charge form.
用于审理军事人员的案件
Brings a soldier in front of a military tribunal.
弗兰克本打算写报告举报一名士兵 -不可能
Frank was gonna write up a soldier. -No way.
这可能会导致他被迫退伍
Which could've resulted in his discharge.
不可能是洛根 他一名绝对的模范士兵
It couldn't have been Logan. He was a model soldier in every way.
好吧 如果待在军队不是洛根的志向
Okay, so if staying in the army wasn't Logan's motive,
那可能就是别人的志向
then maybe it was somebody else's.
谁在那 -怎么回事
Who's there? - What's going on?
举起你的手 不然我就开枪了
Show me your hands now or I start shooting!
到这儿来
Come here.
把那个给我
Give me that.
我的天啊 -哦
Oh, my God! - Oh!
嘿嘿嘿
Hey, hey, hey, hey.
哇 你有什么要说的
Whoa! You got something to say?
考虑当目前的严峻形势
Seems to me you've got bigger worries
相对于一个母亲拥抱她的女儿 你应该担心更大的问题
than a mother hugging her daughter, considering the situation we are in.
对 我有话要说 而且我说完了
So, yeah, I had something to say, and I said it.
好了 没关系
All right. It's okay.
我看好他
I got him.
你们两个现在都坐下吧
Both of you, come sit down now.
劳伦 很抱歉把你牵扯进你父亲弗兰克的
Lauren, we are sorry to have to drag you into all of this
这些事情 但我们真的需要你的帮助
about your father, Frank, but we really need your help.
你能想起你♥爸♥爸和谁有过节吗
Can you think of anyone your dad had an issue with?
也许他打算写一份关于某人不当行为的报告
Maybe someone he was planning on writing up for misconduct.
如果有的话 他也不会告诉我
If there was, he wouldn't have told me.
他认为他的职责是支持和保护他的士兵
He believed his role was to support and protect his soldiers.
这意味着要像保护国♥家♥机♥密♥一样保护他们的隐私
That meant guarding their privacy like it was a national secret.
他对自己的责任十分重视
He took his responsibilities seriously.
他不仅仅是一名上级军官 对于这些士兵来说 他就像父亲一样
He was more than just a superior officer. He was like a father to those guys.
那一定很难 必须和别人分享他
That must have been hard, having to share him.
我不介意 他总是确保我们能有时间在一起
I didn't mind. He always made sure we got time together.
无论他有什么事 他每周一都会过来吃饭
No matter what he had going on, he came over for dinner every Monday.
六点到八点 非常准时
6:00 to 8:00. Like clockwork.
他去世前的那个星期一 有什么不正常的地方吗
The Monday before he died, did anything seem off to you?
我希望我能说出来点什么
I wish that I could tell you.
但上周一是他多年来第一次取消晚餐
But last Monday was actually the first dinner he canceled in years.
他告诉你原因了吗
Did he tell you why?
他只是说他有事要做
He just said that he had something he needed to do,
说他爱我并且会补偿我
that he loved me and he'd make it up to me.
我对外面一无所知 不知道是什么情况
I've got no eyes outside, no clue what's going on.
妈妈 我尝试按照你说的去做了 我真的试过了
Mom, I tried to do what you said. I really tried.
我想要离开 对不起 但我不能把你丢在这
I tried to get out. I'm sorry. I couldn't leave you.
宝贝 听我说 没关系
Baby, listen to me. It's okay.
我不会让你有任何事情的
I'm not gonna let anything happen to you.
好的 -没事的
Okay. -It's okay.
接电♥话♥
Answer it.
我是卡拉德克警探 我可以和摩根通话吗
This is Detective Karadec. Can I speak with Morgan, please
你查到了什么
What do you got?
你好 布鲁克 弗兰克去世前的那个星期一 他错过了和女儿的晚餐
Hello, Brooke. Frank missed a dinner with his daughter the Monday before he died.
我们能知道他去哪儿了吗
Do we have any idea where he went?
不 他的车没有导航系统
No, his car doesn't have a navigation system,
但他的手♥机♥应该在证据箱里
but his cell phone should be inside that evidence box.
你去
You.
我马上回来 好吗
I'll be right back. Okay?
我知道了
I got it.
他的密♥码♥是我的生日9484
His password is my birthday, 9484.
你听见了吗 -当然
You hear that? - Yep.
明白了 周一傍晚 大约下午5点47分
Got it. Monday evening looks like, at 5:47 p.m.,
他查了位于第四大街和斯普林大街附近的一个地址
he looked up an address near 4th and Spring.
那是潘兴广场 -当我还是副警长的时候
That's Pershing Square. -Back when I was in vice,
我们每天晚上都会在那抓毒品交易和卖♥♥淫
we'd catch drugs, prostitution there every night.
我爸爸绝不可能干这种事
My... My father would never.
他滴酒不沾
He didn't even drink.
在我的婚礼上 他喝的是起泡苹果汁而不是香槟
At my wedding, he had sparkling apple juice instead of champagne.
等待 40分钟后 弗兰克输入了第二个地址
Wait. Frank input a second address 40 minutes later.
北伊士曼大道1487号♥
1487 North Eastman Avenue.
这是博伊尔高地的一个私人戒毒中心
It's a private detox center in Boyle Heights.
所以 弗兰克去市中心接了个人 并帮他戒毒
So, Frank picked someone up downtown and got them help?
我告诉过你
I told you.
我父亲对待他的队友就像家人一样 他愿意为他们做任何事情
My father treated his team like family. He would do anything for them.
卡 那天晚上他只打了一个电♥话♥
'Kay, he only made one phone call that night.
是打给劳伦·韦伯的 但电♥话♥没接通
It was to a Lauren Webber. And the call didn't go through.
我
I...
我睡觉的时候会关掉手♥机♥ 他肯定是试图打电♥话♥给我
I turn my phone off when I sleep. He must've tried to call me.
我们会查明那天晚上发生了什么 我向你保证
We're gonna find out what happened that night. I promise you.
我现在要打电♥话♥给那个机构 看看弗兰克把谁送去了那里
I'm gonna call the facility now, find out who Frank dropped off.
好的 奥兹 查一下弗兰克所培训过的人的个人档案
Good. Oz, look into the personnel files of anyone Frank was training.
看看是否有人曾因毒品被指控过
See if one pings on a prior drug charge.
明白 正在查
Yeah. On it.
星辰社区戒毒中心
Star Community Detox.
我是洛杉矶警♥察♥局的卡拉德克侦探
Yeah, this is Detective Karadec with the LAPD.
周一晚上7点左右你们接收了一位病人
You guys had a patient dropped off there Monday about 7:00 p.m.
抱歉 我们不允许提供任何私人信息
I'm sorry, but I'm not allowed to provide any information.
我明白 但是这个病人可能杀了人
I understand, but this patient might've killed a man.
我还是不能给你名字 我有义务
I still can't provide you a name. I have a responsibility--
听着 我知道你只是想做好你的工作
Listen, I know you are just trying to do your job.
但你可能在保护一个杀人犯
剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表