剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表
所以我们的受害者不是欧内斯特·洛萨诺 好吧
So our victim-- - - Is not Ernest Lozano. Okay.
催催实验室 让他们从犯罪现场
Put pressure on the lab for DNA and fingerprints
提取DNA和指纹 我再仔细看看
from the crime scene, and I'll look more closely at--
证据箱去哪儿了
Where's the evidence box?
在家工作 明天见 摩根
"Working from home. See you tomorrow. Morgan."
笑脸
Smiley face.
这是有史以来最棒的电影之夜
This is the best movie night ever.
没错
All right.
精髓在于我们是否能观察到
The trick is to see if we can notice things
其他人看不到的事情
other people can't.
你觉得这些钥匙是用来做什么的
What do you think these keys go to?
自行车锁 邮政信箱和汽车钥匙
Oh, bike lock, P.O. box, and car keys.
不愧是我儿子
You are my son.
艾娃 你能给我们拿几瓶汽水吗
Ava, can you grab us a couple sodas?
因为我戴着手套 不能接触物体
I can't touch surfaces 'cause of my gloves.
好了 这个很有意思了
Okay. This is interesting.
看到这里的缝线了吗
Do you see this stitching right here?
谢谢你 - 两瓶苏打
Thank you. - Two sodas.
哦 嗨
Oh! Hi...
有个陌生男孩在我家 你是谁
...strange boy in my house. Who are you?
我是莱德 艾娃的朋友
I'm Ryder, Ava's friend.
哦 是吗
Oh, yeah?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
看起来像在干什么 学习啊
What does it look like? Studying.
我找不到饼干 所以我拿了芝士泡芙
I couldn't find the cookies, so I got cheese puffs.
谢谢 我喜欢芝士
Thank you! I love cheese p--
这些是我买♥♥的 这些是我的
I bought those. These are mine.
我能在走廊跟你说聊句吗
Can I see you in the hallway for a second?
好吧 别太大惊小怪
Okay. Don't freak out.
卢多说我可以把莱德带进屋
Ludo said I could have Ryder in my room
如果我们的音乐声太大 只要关上门就可以了
as long as we shut the door if our music got too loud.
哦 他这么说了
Oh, he did?
妈呀 真是解决问题的高手啊
Oh! Man, what a problem solver.
太棒了 因为我最担心的
That's great, because, uh, my primary concern here
是你音乐的分贝啊
was the decibel level of your music.
妈妈 我们只是在学习
Mom, we were just studying.
这事没完
To be continued.
我想你收到我的便利贴了
I assume you got my Post-it. - Mm.
摩根 证据箱不允许被带回家
You never take evidence home, Morgan.
从来不
Ever. Y--
你在跟我开玩笑吧
You have got to be kidding me.
怎么了 他戴着手套
What? He's wearing gloves.
你心情烦躁 你有权利表达情绪
You're upset and you're allowed to have all your feelings.
但是人们总是喜欢把工作带回家做
But people bring their work home all the time.
我女儿现在在
My daughter's in her room,
她的房♥间里做作业
working on her homework right now.
艾略特 去找你姐姐 快 跑着去
Elliot, go bug your sister. Quick. Run.
别关门
Op-- Keep the door open.
艾娃 俺老孙来也
Ava! I'm coming to bug you!
摩根 这违反了所有处理
Morgan, this goes against all rules
证据的规则和流程
and all protocol for handling evidence.
那么最惨的情况会是什么
Well, what's the worst that could happen?
呃 我不知道
Um, you know, I don't know.
让我想想 哦 对了
Let me think. Oh, right.
这里的所有东西都不能作为法庭证据
Everything in here becomes inadmissible in court
我们也不能给凶手定罪了
and we can't convict the murderer.
是啊 太糟糕了
Yeah. That's bad.
那可太糟了 我明白了
That'd be bad. And I get that.
我没想那么多 但问题是
I did think about that, but here's the thing.
我真的想帮你弄清楚死者是谁
I really want to help you figure out who your dead guy is.
我真蠢 我本来打算用牙科记录和指纹来查身份的
Silly me. I was gonna use dental records and fingerprints.
这个证物箱里有很多线索
There's so many clues in this evidence box
你们都没发现
that you guys missed.
有人注意过这双鞋吗
Did anybody even look at the shoes?
鞋底上全是水泥
There's cement all over the soles.
他肯定在建筑工地附近生活或工作过
He must have lived or worked near a construction site.
哦 太好了
Oh, great.
我们只需要去偌大的洛杉矶众多工地的
We'll just visit the one construction site
其中一个就好了
in Los Angeles.
看这个男人的裤子
Okay. Look at the man's pants.
这不是原始的缝线
This is not the original stitching,
这个修补是由专业人员做的
but this repair was done by a professional.
看到这些线了吗 - 它们怎么了
See the threads? - What about them?
它们没有交叉
They don't cross.
你不觉得这有一点奇怪吗
You don't find that the tiniest bit strange?
可以非常自信地说 我这辈子从未想过
I can say with full confidence I have never in my life
裤子下摆的线是如何交叉的
thought about how threads cross on a pants hem.
你很幸运,我花了很多时间想这个问题
Well, lucky for you, I've spent a lot of time thinking about it.
脑子里想事情太多
The whole hyperactive-brain thing
让我很难入睡 所以很长一段时间
makes it hard to fall asleep, so for a long time,
唯一能让我入睡的就是
the only thing that would put me down
看缝纫和改衣的视频
was watching sewing and alterations videos.
受害者的裤子没有交叉修补
Now, the victim's pants were repaired without crossing.
这是马达加斯加裁缝独有的做法
That is something that is unique to tailors from Madagascar,
因为他们有一种迷信
because they have a superstition
认为缝线交叉是不吉利的
that crossing your stitches is unlucky.
哦 你知道吗
Oh, you know what?
只需要列一份
Just make a list
该地区所有来自马达加斯加的裁缝的名单
of all of the tailors from Madagascar in the area.
我不认为洛杉矶警局有一个按种族分类的
I don't think the LAPD has a magical database
男女缝纫师的神奇数据库
of seamstresses and tailors cross-referenced by ethnicity.
但是 你知道 我可以查一下 - 好吧 你需要做的是
But, you know, I can check. - Well, all you need to do
找到洛杉矶所有的裁缝店和改衣店
is find all of the tailor and alteration shops in L.A.
并找出名字最长的那位
and find the ones with the longest names.
因为长名字是马达加斯加独有的吗
Because long names are uniquely Madagascan?
不 但他们的命名习俗
No, but their naming customs
与世界上任何地方都不一样
are unlike anywhere else in the world.
他们每个人的名字都是独一无二的 每个名字都有意义
All of their names are unique, and every name has meaning.
当两个人结婚时 他们就会
And when two people get married, they just
把他们的名字合并成一个又大又长的名字
smash their names together into one big, giant long name.
非常浪漫
It's super romantic.
好了
Okay.
所以列出一份洛杉矶裁缝的名单
So compile a list of tailors in Los Angeles,
找出名字很长的裁缝
find the ones with the longest names,
然后看看有没有在建筑工地附近的
and then look for one by a construction site.
非常简单 轻而易举
Easy-peasy, lemon squeezy.
嗯 好吧
Yeah. Okay.
好吧 我们明天再讨论
Well, we'll get into that tomorrow.
好的
Okay.
摩根 别再用那个词了
And, Morgan, don't ever use that phrase again.
可能会吧
Probably will.
那么 莱德人看起来还不错
So, Ryder seems nice.
有趣 他的假释官是这么说的
Funny. That's what his P.O. said.
假释官 嗯 我明白了
Parole officer. Yeah, I get it.
因为他进过少管所 - 嗯 齐诺监狱
'Cause he was in juvie. - Mnh-mnh. Chino.
他以成年人的身份受审 - 你
He was tried as an adult. - You!
你真是太搞笑了
You are so, so funny.
认真点 跟我说说他
But seriously, tell me all about him.
我想知道 - 我得走了 不然我就要迟到了
I want to know. - I got to go or I'll be late.
坐下 不许再看手♥机♥了
Sit. Put your phone away.
看来我们要来硬的了
I guess we're doing this the hard way.
你是故意押韵的吗 - 我才是提问的那个人
Did you mean for that to rhyme? - I will be asking the questions.
好吗
Mm'kay?
跟我讲讲莱德 - 我们只是一起学习
Tell me about Ryder. - All we were doing was studying.
一切总是从学习开始
It always starts with studying.
然后你会对你去了哪里撒谎
And then you're lying about where you were.
接下来 你知道
And the next thing you know--
你是一个三孩单亲妈 假装是一名警♥察♥
You're a single mom with three kids pretending to be a cop
我没有假装 真素谢谢你惹
I am not pretending, thank you very much.
我是顾问 - 哦 是的 我知道
I am consulting. - Oh, yeah. I know.
剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表