剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表
我在勾勒全局哎
Edce But I'm in the middle of painting a picture. S
可你们一直在打断
You guys keep interrupting, I have to say.
我确信跟西斯廷礼拜堂一样惊艳
And I'm sure it's as stunning as the Sistine Chapel,
但我们真没时间听你絮叨
but we really don't have time for this.
抱歉 你没时间给这些先生们下无罪定论吗
Oh. I'm sorry, you don't have time to give these gentlemen the benefit of the doubt?
都听到了没
Did you all hear that?
有意思 是因为他们不喜欢当权者吗 谁喜欢呢
Interesting. Is that because they have a hard time with authority? Who doesn't?
很多人 把细节告诉达芙妮就行
Lots of people. Just download Daphne with the details.
我会建个案件档案 分享给四人小组
I'll make a case file to share with a four- person team
他们会追踪每个嫌疑人的行踪 作为ACP的一部分
that will track and trace the movements of every suspect as part of our ACP.
ACP
ACP?
不在场证明协议 来啦
Alibi Confirmation Protocol. Come on.
优秀
Great.
她比你有意思多了
She's a lot more fun than you.
好
All right.
任务艰巨啊
We got our work cut out for us. Mmm.
我要明早之前找出
I wanna find out which one
这几位车行兄弟中谁是我们的主要嫌疑人
of these Body Shop Bros is our prime suspect by sunrise.
鉴于罗兰说在场有第三个人的话是真的
And since it turns out Roland was telling the truth about the third person...
我去把他放了
I'll process his release.
你知道13世纪的瑞典 任何人都能处死小偷吗 谁都可以
Did you know that in 13th- century Sweden, anyone could put a thief to death? Anyone.
就假设我抓到艾娃偷我魔方
Say I caught Ava swiping my Rubik's cube.
我就可以直接把她头砍下来 然后说
I could chop her head off and it would just be like,
等等 为什么头在地上滚呀
"Hold on. Why is the head rolling around the floor? "
不知道 她肯定是偷东西了吧
"Don't know. I guess she must've stolen something. "
艾娃 你把艾略特魔方偷了
Ava, did you take Elliot's Rubik's cube?
是 妈 我超想要那个魔方
Yeah, Mom. I ust after that Rubik's cube.
车什么时候能拿回来啊
When are we getting the car back?
我不想再提前45分钟出门坐公交了
I'm tired of leaving 45 minutes early to take the bus.
得等我存够钱把它从修车厂里提出来
As soon as I can afford to get it out of the shop.
你总是这么说
You've been saying that forever.
我知道 艾娃
I know I have, Ava.
每次我不得不再说一遍 都会雪上加霜
And every single time I have to say it again, it kills me a little more.
艾娃艺术课拿了A哎
Ava got an A on her art project.
真的吗
You did?
很棒啊 为什么不跟我说 给我看看
That's great. Why didn't you tell me? Let me see it.
我觉得这个能展示出立体派艺术家的影响
I think it shows some real Cubist influence.
看 是威威猫哎
Look. It's Whiskers.
画的相当之好
Buddy, that is really good.
凑合吧
It's okay.
跟我来
Follow me.
你要给我看什么
What are you showing me?
这个
This.
这些是什么
What are they?
是涂鸦 遍布洛杉矶
They're murals painted all over Los Angeles.
是不是很棒
Aren't they great?
是啊 挺棒的
Yeah, they're pretty cool.
你♥爸♥画的
Your father painted those.
真棒 谢谢你给我看哈
Awesome. Thanks for showing me these.
嘿 你一直因为没继承我的天赋感到沮丧
Hey. You've been upset that you didn't inherit my talents,
但你看 你继承了你♥爸♥的天赋呀
but look, you got your dad's.
我继承的是那个抛弃我们的人的天赋 真棒
I got the talent of the guy who walked out on us. Cool.
他不是抛弃我们 艾娃 好吧 我心里清楚
He did not walk out on us, Ava, okay? I know it in my bones.
他没有 他爱我们
He just didn't do it. He loved us.
而现在 我已经让全洛杉矶警局的人帮忙查了
And now I've got the full weight of the LAPD looking into it.
我们会查出真♥相♥的
We're gonna get to the truth.
要不让他们先帮我们把车赎回来
How about they work on getting our car back instead?
所以怎么着 因为你睡不着 我就得陪你也别睡觉
So, what? Just because you can't sleep, I don't get to either?
你还记得达米安妈妈说的那句
Do you remember how Damien's mom said
这世上没人会伤害她儿子吗
no one in the world would wanna hurt her son?
有时候连妈妈都会出错 摩根
Mm- hmm. Sometimes even moms get it wrong, Morgan.
也许这次是我们错了 跳舞吧
Maybe this time we did. Let's dance.
干嘛 -来
What are we doing? - Come on.
我们以为第三个人上来屋顶是要杀达米安
We thought the third man came up onto the roof to kill Damien.
现在不这么认为了 -也许是
And now you don't? - Well, maybe.
但凶手最佳的藏身之处
But the best place for the killer to hide,
舞者看不到的地方 就是这边这个建筑后面
where he wouldn't be seen by the dancers, is over here behind this structure.
所以达米安接近边缘的时候 凶手行动了
So when Damien is close to the edge, that is the killer's moment.
他必须毫不犹豫的行动 迅速冲上前
He's got to move without hesitation. He bolts forward.
撞到三脚架 手♥机♥飞了出去
He knocks over the tripod, the cell phone goes flying.
这些我们都知道了摩根 那我们遗漏了什么呢
AII of which we already know, Morgan. So what are we missing?
忘了往上看了
We forgot to look up.
你知道对立效应吗
Are you familiar with the opposition effect?
愿闻其详
Remind me.
对立效应是一个天文学现象
The opposition effect is an astronomical phenomenon
发生在月相的上弦和下弦阶段
during the first and last quarter phases of the moon cycle.
那时月亮与太阳呈90度角
That is when the moon is at a 90- degree angle to the sun
也就是月亮最亮的时候
and that's when it's at its brightest.
昨晚出现了这种情况
And that happened last night?
不仅如此 罗兰是凌晨2点14报的警 对吧
Not only that. Roland called 911 at 2: 14 a. m. Right?
所以假设他从屋顶下来 确保自己安全
So let's say he needed ten, 15 minutes to get down off the roof,
振作起来 然后打电♥话♥这全过程需要10到15分钟
get himself safe, pull himself together and make a phone call.
就是说被撞时间应该是刚过两点
Which would have placed the time of impact shortly after 2: 00.
那时候月亮刚好走到那里
Which places the moon right there.
那你认为凶手看到什么了
So, what do you think the killer saw?
罗兰和达米安完全背光
Roland and Damien were in full shadow.
月光正好照进凶手眼睛
The moon was shining right into the killer's eyes.
这种情况下快速移♥动♥ 他根本看不清自己推的是谁
Moving fast under these conditions, he couldn't see who it was he was pushing.
达米安妈妈说的是对的 没人会想杀害她儿子
Damien's mom was right. No one wanted to kill her boy.
凶手推错人了
Our assailant pushed the wrong guy.
他本想杀罗兰
He meant to kill Roland.
几小时前我们把他放了
We released him from custody a few hours ago.
要还有人想要他的命 就会再次下手
If someone still wants him dead, they can try again.
我们得赶在凶手之前找到罗兰
We gotta find Roland before the killer does.
没错
Yeah.
嘿 妈妈 -大家都还好吗
Hey, momma. Hey. Everybody's okay back there?
都挺好的 我已经把克洛伊哄睡了
We're good. I already put Chloe to bed.
咱儿子普通话进步是相当的大
And our son's Mandarin is really coming along.
反正我也听不出来
Though I guess I wouldn't know.
嗯 艾娃没事吧
Yeah. Ava's okay?
她还在她房♥里
She is still in her room.
出来吃过冰淇淋
She came out for some ice cream.
咕哝一声当做知道我来了 我也就放心了
and acknowledged me with a grunt, which is reassuring.
达芙妮刚把罗兰电♥话♥和地址发我了
Daphne just texted me Roland's number and home address.
卢多 我得挂了 我会比预计中回家要晚 真的很抱歉
Ludo, I gotta go. I'm gonna be later than I thought. I'm so sorry.
没事 一切都还好吧 -没事 我没事
Yeah. Is everything okay? - Yeah. No, I'm fine.
别担心我 好吧 非常感谢
Don't worry about me, okay? Thank you so much.
摩 嗯 挂了
Mor- - Yeah, she's gone.
谁啊 -罗兰 是卡拉迪克警探
Yeah? - Roland, it's Detective Karadec.
谁 -能把音乐调小声点吗
Who? - Can you turn the music down, please?
我调不了啊 兄弟 -他没在家
Not my call, bro. - He's not at home.
是洛杉矶警局的卡拉迪克警探 罗兰 你在哪儿呢
It's Detective Karadec with the LAPD, Roland. Where are you, buddy?
我们需要你找个安全的地方 -啥
We need you to get someplace safe. - What?
我们认为你有危险
We believe you are in danger.
抱歉 听不清
Sorry, man. Can't hear you.
这里是罗兰 有事请留言
This is Roland. Leave a message.
我让达芙妮看看能不能追踪到他
I'll have Daphne see if she can locate him with a trace.
他应该在门户塔
I think he's at Gateway Towers.
什么 -是个办派对的仓库
What? - It's a warehouse that hosts parties.
你觉得他在那里
And you think he's there?
对 我听到音乐从“翻转幻想”变成“文化节拍”
Yeah, I heard the song change from Flip Fantasia to Culture Beat,
于是查了下90年代混音派对 今晚唯一办这个主题的派对
so I googled'90s remix party and the only one that came up for tonight
就在门户塔 -在门户塔
was at Gateway Towers. - At Gateway Towers.
是个叫搜索引擎的打击犯罪小工具
It's a little crime- fighting tool called Google.
也许是时候请求支援了
Might be a good time to call for backup.
他们在路上了 但我们没时间等了
They're on the way, but we don't have time to wait.
好吧 罗兰离开警局的时候身穿绿色连帽衫
Okay. When Roland left the precinct, he was wearing a green hoodie,
黑白相间的阿迪达斯超级明星款运动鞋 还有块红色卡西欧手表
black- and- white Adidas Superstars, and a red Casio watch.
希望他没换衣服
Let's hope he didn't change.
嘿 嘿 罗兰呢
Hey! Hey! Where's Roland?
剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表