剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表
都在闲晃无所事事
with a whole lot of nothing to do.
我认真的
This is serious.
过去两个月有六家珠宝店遭劫
Six jewelry stores hit in the last two months.
我被媒体穷追不舍 警监也一直盯着我
I'm getting hammered in the press, Cap's all over me.
我女友都给我施加压力了
I'm even catching heat from my girlfriend,
说她不敢去珠宝店买♥♥订婚戒指
cause she's too scared to go shop for an engagement ring.
订婚戒指不是应该你去买♥♥吗
Aren't you supposed to shop for the engagement ring?
我需要抓住这个家伙 避免有人受伤行或者被杀
I need to catch this guy before someone gets hurt or killed.
我如果不是真着急也不会来找你对吧
You know I wouldn't ask if I didn't really need the assist.
如果屋顶上发生了扭打 我们可以假设嫌疑人会
Cause if there was a scuffle on the roof we can assume our suspect's gonna have- -
有抓伤 我明白
Have scratches. I get it.
不止是抓伤 根据照片 你看
Well, not just scratches. I mean, based on this photo, look.
这是个屁♥股♥印
That's an ass pattern.
屁♥股♥印
An ass pattern.
对啊
Yeah.
我跟你说吧 我摔过好多次
Listen, I've fallen a lot in my life,
信我 留下这个屁♥股♥印的人满屁♥股♥都是撕裂伤
and trust me, whoever made those marks has lacerations all over the buns
而且尾巴尖肯定受了伤 尾椎骨
and likely a bruised coccyx. Tailbone.
我知道尾巴尖是啥
I know what a coccyx is.
达芙妮 达米安什么情况 -还在等消息
Daphne, what's the latest on Damien? - Still on hold.
嘿 梅隆警报
Hey, Melon alert.
梅隆警报是啥
"Melon alert"?
好了 听着 团队合作 梦想成真
AlI right, listen up. Teamwork makes the dream work.
现在 我们抢劫-谋杀司的朋友们需要协助
And right now, our friends in Robbery need our help.
来求人就不能太挑剔 谁都行
Beggars can't be choosers. I'll take anyone.
除了那个清洁女工
Except the cleaning lady.
你欠我的
You owe me one.
我跟梅隆警督去吧
I'll ride with Lieutenant Melon.
达米安出手术室了 上了生命支持系统
Damien's out of surgery, but on life support.
死活都有可能
It could go either way.
好吧 那从现在开始 这就要当做谋杀案来处理了
AlI right, so starting right now, we treat this as a murder case
因为一旦他没挺过来 就变成了谋杀
because if this young man dies, it will be.
达芙妮 调出周围大楼的所有监控录像
Daphne, pull all security footage from surrounding buildings.
我们需要知道那晚都有谁在附近
We need eyes on everyone who was there that night.
你们俩去医院
You two go to the hospital.
看看这个男孩的家人是否认识想杀他的人
See if this boy's family knows anyone who might want him dead.
我马上过去
I'll be right there.
嘿 我能跟你聊两句吗 -当然
Hey, can I talk to you for a second? - Of course.
当初我应下这份工作时
So, when I agreed to take this job- -
我答应帮你查失踪的前任
I promised to look into your missing ex. Um
罗曼·辛克拉
S... Roman Sinquerra.
对 你要查的话光有个名字不够吧
Yeah. I'm assuming you might need more than just his name.
你说他是15年前失踪的 能告诉我具体发生什么了吗
You said he disappeared 15 years ago. Can you tell me what happened?
嗯 他出去给艾娃买♥♥纸尿裤 我的大女儿 当时她还是个小婴儿
Yes. He went out to buy diapers for Ava, my oldest. She was just a baby back then.
他开着一辆1995年的马自达RX- 7 加州车牌是AAHQ729
He was driving a 1995 Mazda RX 7, California plates AAHQ729.
那是我最后一次见他
That's the last time I saw him.
你和罗曼
Had you and Roman been
吵架吗 没有 我知道听起来好像是
Fighting? No. Listen, I know what it sounds like,
他出去买♥♥牛奶就再也没回来的故事
like he went out for milk and never came back.
这种老套情节的存在是有原因的
It's a cliche for a reason.
罗曼不会
That wasn't Roman.
好吧 那我查查看
AlI right. I'll see what I can find.
谢谢
Thank you.
你知道我今天最开心的是什么吗
You know what the best part of my day has been so far?
你是要夸我还是要损我
Am I gonna be flattered or offended?
希望都不是
Hopefully neither.
我一天中最开心的事就是去了犯罪现场
The best part of my day was showing up to that crime scene
却没看到车顶上的尸体
and not seeing a body on top of that car.
应该不用解释为什么吧 但现在
Pretty sure I don't have to tell you why. But now...
现在我们不知道会看到什么场面
Now we don't know what we're walking into.
干这行的 摩根 你肯定是要向好处看
You know, in this line of work, Morgan, you have to hope for the best
但还是要有心理准备见到最差的
but be prepared for the worst.
这是你第一天 所以如果你想待在等候室里
It's your first day, so if you wanna wait in the waiting room-
我没事
I'm good.
罗斯女士
Ms. Ross.
叫我温妮就行
Please, call me Winnie.
温妮我是卡拉迪克警探 这位是摩根·吉洛里
Winnie, I'm Detective Karadec. This is Morgan Gillory.
她协助我一起调查你儿子的案子 我们为发生的事感到抱歉
She's assisting me on your son's case. We are so sorry about what happened.
他怎么样了
How's he doing?
医生说不知道他能不能撑过今晚
The doctor said they don't know if he'll survive the night.
就算撑过来了 也不知道他以后还能不能走路
And if he does, they don't know if he'll walk again.
但他在那种环境里长大 以前也战胜过困难
But growing up where he did, he's beat the odds before.
他这次也一定可以的
He'll do it again.
我知道现在你一定很难受 温妮
I know this is a very difficult time, Winnie.
我们认为是有人把达米安推下楼的 所以我不得不问
We believe somebody pushed Damien off that roof and, well, I have to ask-
我知道你要问什么 警探 但并没有
I know what you're gonna ask, Detective, and the answer is no.
这个世界上没有人想要伤害这孩子
There is nobody in this world who would wanna hurt my boy.
在来这的路上
You know, on the way over here,
我看了你儿子踢踏舞的视频 真的好帅气
I had the opportunity to watch your son tap, and it took my breath away.
你儿子太会跳舞了
Your kid can really dance.
达米安要是一旦爱上什么 那你就看吧
When Damien falls in love with something, watch out.
热情又固执
Passionate and stubborn, that one.
看来是随您了
I wonder who he gets that from.
在加入BSB之前 达米安也犯过不少错
Damien has made his share of mistakes before he started working at BSB.
但他们帮他重新开始了生活
But they helped him get his life together.
抱歉 我不熟悉BSB
I'm sorry, I'm not familiar with BSB.
美车兄弟 是一家定制车店
Um, Body Shop Brothers. It's a custom auto shop.
他们雇佣有边缘青年和有前科的人来修理汽车 让他们的生活回到正轨
They hire at- risk youth and ex- cons to fix up cars and get their lives back on track.
达米安把在店里打工挣的钱存了起来
Damien is saving the money he's making from working at the shop
买♥♥去纽约的机票 他说要去百老汇
for a plane ticket to New York. He's Broadway bound.
如果这次他能挺过去 如果他能
If he can just p- pull through this time, if he can just...
像你说的 再次战胜困难
Beat the odds again, like you said.
罗斯妈妈
Mama Ross?
稍等我一下
Pardon me a moment.
我看到两个左撇子
I see two lefties.
而且至少一个是天主教♥徒♥ 可惜算不上是确凿证据
And at least one catholic. Not exactly a smoking gun.
手♥机♥是他的 -谁的
The phone was his. - Whose?
手臂搭在罗斯女士肩上的那个
The one who's got his arm around Ms. Ross.
你看到肘部的伤疤了吗 看起来像是棒球缝线
You see that elbow scar tattooed over to look like baseball stitching?
那是手肘韧带置换留下的疤 应该是尺骨韧带撕裂造成的
That's from a Tommy John injury. From a torn ulnar ligament.
他是个投球手
And he was a pitcher.
蒂华纳之犬
For De Perros de Tijuana.
抱歉打断一下
Sorry to interrupt.
我是卡拉迪克警探 我们能聊两句吗 一下就好
I'm Detective Karadec. Can we talk? It'll just take a minute.
达米安 真有才华
Mmm. Damien. Quite the talent.
毫无疑问 他跳的比你好的多 而且长得也帅
He's next- level, no question. Good- looking too.
那么 罗兰 你有多嫉妒他
So, Roland, how jealous of him were you?
嫉妒到要把他从楼上推下去吗
Jealous enough to push him off a roof?
我跟你说了 我没推他 -但你跟他打起来了对吧
I told you, I didn't push him. But you fought with him.
所以你才掉了手♥机♥ -没有
That's when you dropped your phone. No!
达米安和我就没打起来
Damien and I never fought.
看他的尾巴尖
Check his coccyxl
听起来你是有什么好提议 -得让他们检查一下他的尾巴尖
Sounds like you have a suggestion? - They gotta check his coccyx.
我知道这看上去的确不利 但是
I know this looks really bad, but- -
我们有理由相信嫌犯的臀部后面有淤青和撕裂伤
We have reason to believe there's bruises and lacerations on the suspect's backside.
我们可以申请搜查令让你给我们看 或者你可以直接告诉我们
We could get a warrant and make you show us, or you could just tell us.
还是别让大家都难做吧
Make the right choice for us all, please.
你们说的对 昨晚我们是在楼顶
You're right, we were up there last night.
但是达米安对我来说就像是个哥哥
But Damien, he's like a brother to me.
我们是在车店里认识的 我告诉他我想跳舞后 他就主动提出要教我
We met at the shop. When I told him I used to dance, he offered to teach me.
他帮我重新找回了生活
He helped me get my life back together.
那楼顶上发生了什么
Then what happened on the roof?
别人推的他
Someone else pushed him.
罗兰 你不是真的觉得我们会信吧
Roland, do you actually expect us to believe that?
我不知道那人从哪窜出来的
I don't know where the guy came from, okay?
他一定是早在那等着了
He must have been waiting there or something
因为前一分钟我们还在跳舞 然后
because one minute we were dancing and then
他就照我后身给了一下子
he knocked me on my ass.
等我起来时 达米安已经不见了 他也一样于 是我就跑了
By the time I got up, Damien was gone, him too, so I ran.
那接下来你是不是要说 天太黑你看不清他的脸
And let me guess, it was too dark for you to see his face?
剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表