剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表
Ludo's picking Chloe up within the hour.
好吧
All right.
你问完普莱斯的儿子后 回来跟我说一声
Once you question Price's son, circle back with me.
我得尽快给媒体一个最新进展
I need to give the press an update, and soon.
明白
You got it.
这是辆詹森拦截者
It's a Jensen Interceptor.
嗯嗯 拦截者
Uh-uh. Interceptor.
嗯嗯对 是英国款的
Uh-huh. Yeah, it's a British model.
这款车现在已经停产了
It's no longer around.
卡拉德在哪儿?
Where's Karadec?
他在那边询问受害者的儿子
He's interviewing the victim's son in there.
接下来十分钟 你能帮我照顾好我女儿吗?
Do you think you can keep my daughter safe for the next ten minutes?
应该可以
Suppose so.
呃……
Uh...
卡拉德 等等
Karadec, wait up.
德克斯特我们对你父亲的离世深表遗憾
We're very sorry for your loss, Dexter.
“迷人的马文” 在我成长过程中占据着重要位置
Charmin' Marvin was a big part of my life growing up.
你真是太客气了
That's very kind.
我知道整个洛杉矶都在为这位传奇人物哀悼
I know all of LA is mourning him as this legend,
但对我来说他不是什么传奇 对我而言
but that's not who he was to me. To me, he was the guy who was jamming out
他是那个送我上学时会跟着 Earth, Wind & Fire 乐队的歌♥摇摆的人
to Earth, Wind & Fire when he dropped me off for school.
尽管我们的关系有时很波折 但我只是……
As rocky as our relationship was at times, I just...
我不敢相信一切就这样结束了
I can't believe this is the end of it.
嗯我向你保证我会全力以赴调查这个案子
Well, let me assure you, this one's personal for me.
很多人都对这个案子上心
It's personal for a lot of people.
你能告诉我谁会想要伤害你父亲吗?
Can you tell me who would've wanted to harm your dad?
是蒂安娜・约翰逊杀了我父亲
Tiana Johnson murdered my father.
呃她是谁?
Uh, who's that?
她是我父亲的住家 “管家”
She was his live-in "house manager".
为什么要加引号♥?
Why the air quotes?
我父亲向来无法抗拒漂亮脸蛋
My father could never resist a pretty face.
去年他把她列为遗嘱的唯一受益人
Last year he made her the sole beneficiary in his will.
我听说你父亲被撞时你正在和他通电♥话♥
I hear that you were on the phone with your father when he was struck.
跟我们讲讲当时的情况
Tell us about it.
我在给我父亲回电♥话♥
I was returning my dad's call.
凌晨 5 点回电♥话♥?
At 5 a.M.?
我们就那个时候聊天
That's when we chat.
他每天天不亮就起床至少……
He gets up every morning before dawn. At least...
他以前是这样
he did.
然后他会去林荫大道的餐厅
Then he'd go down to the Boulevard diner,
买♥♥份报纸喝杯咖啡吃点煎饼
he'd get his newspaper, drink his coffee, eat his pancakes.
我知道那时他有空
I knew he'd be free then.
那你父亲想和你聊什么?
Well, what did your dad wanna talk about?
他的遗嘱
His will.
他告诉我把蒂安娜写进遗嘱是个错误
He told me he'd made a mistake putting Tiana in it,
他在考虑改回原来的安排
and he was considering changing it back.
让你成为受益人
With you as the beneficiary.
是的
Yes.
蒂安娜肯定是听到了风声所以才下此毒手
Tiana must've got wind of this and that's why she did it.
我一听到撞击声就知道是她杀了我父亲
I knew she killed him the second I heard the impact.
甚至在他说出最后一句话之前就知道了
Before his dying word.
“挑圆片游戏(Tiddlywinks)”
"Tiddlywinks."
挑圆片游戏 真的吗?这对你来说有什么特殊含义吗?
Tiddlywinks. Really? Does that mean anything to you?
也许是蒂安娜的昵称?
A nickname for Tiana maybe?
我不知道他是什么意思
I have no idea what he meant.
你父亲一开始为什么要把你从遗嘱里排除呢?
Why did your dad wanna take you out of his will in the first place?
也许是因为比起棒球场我更喜欢剧院
Maybe because I liked the theater more than the ball field.
又或者是因为蒂安娜对他的影响太深了
Or maybe because Tiana had her hooks in too deep.
你知道的德克斯特 资料显示你申请了破产
You know, it says here that you filed for bankruptcy, Dexter.
你父亲的钱对你来说应该很有用不是吗?
Your father's money could've come in handy, no?
如果钱是杀害我父亲的动机
If money was a motive for killing my dad,
我难道不应该等自己被写进遗嘱再动手吗?
shouldn't I have waited till I was in the will?
嘿
Hey.
我不确定你今天在不在这儿
I wasn't sure if you were here today.
是啊 我刚把我的宝宝交给了她的爸爸
Yeah. Just, uh, handed my baby off to her dad.
不想炫耀 但我今天带她去了她人生中的第一个犯罪现场
Don't wanna brag, but I brought her to her first crime scene today.
不过我是个好妈妈 没有让她看到尸体
Didn't let her see the dead body, though 'cause I'm a good mom.
你呢?你是刚来还是要走?
What about you? You coming or going?
要走 我完成了护理学校 上周收到了一份工作邀请
Um, going. I finished nursing school, I got a job offer last week.
真的吗
No way.
上周……
Last week...
上周我错过了你的电♥话♥ 没错
Last week... I got a missed call. Yep.
我本来很兴奋想告诉你
I was excited to tell you.
我确定还留了两个语♥音♥信息 但后来我明白了你的意思
Pretty sure I left, like, two more messages before I got the hint.
不是 我没有暗示你什么
No... ...not a hint. I wasn't hinting.
摩根 没关系 我没放在心上 我能理解
Morgan, it's... it's okay. No hard feelings. I get it.
不 你不理解
No, you don't get it.
你不理解 因为没人理解
You don't get it 'cause no one gets it.
我不是故意忽视你 只是没回……
I-I-I wasn't trying to ignore you. I-I just didn't return the...
我只是专注于别的事情 这让一切变得很难……
I'm just focused on other stuff, so it makes it hard to...
我不知道该怎么解释 -你不用解释
I don't know how to explain it. And you don't have to.
好吧 那我们做点什么吧 我们去野餐吧
Okay, well, let's do something. Let's... Let's do a picnic.
人们现在还野餐吗?
Do people still do picnics?
我们可以带一盘水果和一些肉块
You know, we get the tray of fruit and some cubed meats.
然后坐在地上吃 听起来很有趣吧?让我来准备
Eat on the ground. That sounds fun, right? Let me do that. I'll do that.
听起来不错 但我明天早上就要走了
That sounds nice. But I'm leaving tomorrow morning.
我的护理工作在圣迭戈总医院
My nursing job's at San Diego General.
哦
Oh.
圣迭戈离这里很远
San Diego is very far away.
确实
It is.
好吧 恭喜你 你真的很努力
Okay. Well, congratulations. You worked really hard.
谢谢
Thanks.
对不起
I'm sorry.
摩根 准备好了吗?-是的
Morgan, you ready? Yeah.
我得走了
I gotta go.
嗯 我也是
Yeah. Me too.
嘿 摩根
Hey, Morgan.
你知道吗 圣迭戈其实没有那么远
You know, San Diego's not that far.
那应该是普莱斯的家
That must be Price's home.
哦 你觉得呢?
Oh, you think?
如果埃尔科是1974年詹森拦截者的车主 那就好了
You know, it'd be nice if Elko was the owner of a 1974 Jensen Interceptor.
他不是 卡拉德克让我已经查过了
He's not. Karadec had me check already.
哦 你好
Well, hello.
菲尔·埃尔科?-是我
Phil Elko? Yeah.
莱夫·奥兹迪尔和达芙妮·弗雷斯特 我们是洛杉矶警局的侦探
Lev Ozdil. Daphne Forrester. We're detectives with the LAPD.
你们是来查马文还是林戈的?
You here about Marvin or Ringo?
马文·普莱斯 你那被谋杀的邻居
Marvin Price. Your murdered neighbor.
哦 当然 进来吧
Yeah, sure. Come on in.
确定不需要喝点什么吗?
Are you sure I can't get you anything?
不用了 你的脚是怎么受伤的?
Um, no. How did you hurt your foot?
哦 滑雪意外
Oh, skiing accident.
好吧 我不喜欢马文 我相信你们已经知道了
Okay, I did not like Marvin, and I'm sure you already know that.
嗯 你们似乎很喜欢互相起诉 告诉我们关于那些诉讼的事
Well, you two liked suing each other. Tell us about those lawsuits.
嗯 让我想想
Uh, let's see.
第一次诉讼是因为他的狗 -他的狗?
His dog instigated the first one. His dog?
那只傻狗一天到晚不停地叫 白天晚上都叫
Son of a bitch wouldn't stop barking. Day and night.
我投诉了很多次 但马文什么都没做
I complained so many times and Marvin did nothing about it.
狗死了后 马文说他在狗饼干里发现了安♥眠♥药♥
When the dog died, Marvin said he found downers in a doggie treat.
说是我♥干♥的
Said I was responsible.
那是你干的吗?
And were you?
听着 我并没有为那只狗的死感到遗憾 但我也没有责任
Look, I did not lament the dog's passing, but I was not responsible for it.
之后 马文起诉了我
After that, Marvin sues,
如果这还不够说明这个老混♥蛋♥的话……跟我来
and if that wasn't enough for the old bastard... Follow me.
看看这个
Check it out.
我们在看什么?-就是说
What are we looking at? Exactly.
这里原本是一个壮观的城市灯光景观
This used to be a spectacular city lights view
直到马文在他家前面种了那些巨大的树
until Marvin planted those giant trees in front of his house.
现在的景观几乎什么都没有了
Now it's a view of next to nothing.
那些树看起来已经死了
Those trees look dead.
猜猜马文是怎么说的 -什么?
Guess what Marvin claimed. What?
他说他发现有人在树上钉了铜钉
剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表