剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表
He said he found copper nails hammered into them,
然后试图把责任推给我
and he tried to blame me.
埃尔科先生 今天早上0点你在哪里?
Mr. Elko, where were you 00 this morning?
在家里 躺在床上 像正常人一样
Here, in bed. Like a normal person.
有人可以为你作证吗?
Can anyone vouch for you?
我确实有个伴 我可以给你她的号♥码
I did have company. I'll give you her number.
待在这里感觉很奇怪 马文·普莱斯的家
Feels weird being here. Marvin Price's home.
你知道吗 我爸爸有一次在太平洋海岸公路上的一家鱼馆遇到了马文
You know, my dad ran into him one time at this fish place on the PCH.
他鼓起勇气向马文要了一个签名 对吧?
He works up the nerve to ask Marvin for an autograph, right?
他得到了签名 马文站在那里
He gets the autograph, and Marvin stood there
和我爸聊了差不多十分钟
and talked to my old man for, like, ten minutes.
他真的愿意花时间陪他
Really gave him the time of day.
你明白我意思吗?这个人很受爱戴
See what I mean? The man was loved.
约翰逊小姐?洛杉矶警局
Miss Johnson? LAPD.
不 我是普莱斯先生的管家
No, I'm Mr. Price's housekeeper.
进来吧
Come in.
警探们 欢迎光临
Detectives, welcome.
你们想在哪里谈话?
Where would you like to talk?
任何你觉得舒服的地方 约翰逊小姐
Anywhere you feel comfortable, Miss Johnson.
书房♥吧
The den, I think.
玛塞拉 我找不到我的手♥机♥了 你能帮我找一下吗?
Marcella, I-I can't find my phone. Would you mind looking for it for me?
当然可以 谢谢
Of course. Thank you.
这边请
This way.
真漂亮的房♥子
Gorgeous house.
嗯 马文对这种事情非常讲究
Um, Marvin was very particular about that sort of thing.
我能拿一瓶水喝吗
Do you mind if I grab a water?
请随意
Help yourself.
哇
Wow.
嘿 这是1988年系列 赛柯克・吉布森打出关键本垒打之后的照片对吧?
Hey, this is right after Kirk Gibson's big home run in the '88 series, right?
马文很喜欢聊那场比赛
Marvin loved talking about that game.
你是棒球迷吗?
You a baseball fan?
不算吧 我只是个好听众 而且呢 马文他很爱讲故事
Not really. I was a good listener and, well, Marvin, he loved to tell stories.
(清嗓子)
clears throat
那么嗯有什么我能帮忙的吗?
So, um, what can I help you with?
要不你跟我们讲讲你和马文的关系?
Well, why don't you tell us about your relationship with Marvin?
我负责管理家里的大小事务确保一切顺利运转
I oversee the smooth running of the house.
但这不是你们真正想问的对吧?
But that's not really what you wanna know, is it?
你们想问我是不是和他上♥床♥了
You wanna know if I was sleeping with him.
不 马文不是我的情人
No, Marvin was not my lover.
但我爱这个人
But I loved the man.
他对我来说就像第二个父亲
He was like a second father to me.
马文对你们的关系有更进一步的想法吗?
Did Marvin want more out of the relationship?
可能有吧
Probably.
但他从来没明说过
But he never said so out loud.
你知道他把你列为遗嘱的唯一受益人吗?
Did you know he made you the sole beneficiary in his will?
是的我知道
Yeah, I did.
考虑到你们只是柏拉图式的关系 而他还有个在世的儿子
Do you think it's strange, given your platonic relationship,
他却指定你为受益人你不觉得奇怪吗?
that he named you beneficiary when he has a living son.
你说的是德克斯特?
Who, Dexter?
你们应该找他谈谈
That's who you should be talking to.
马文说 他告诉德克斯特的时候 德克斯特大发雷霆
Marvin said he hit the roof when he told him.
德克斯特总是找马文要钱
He was always coming to Marvin for money.
凌晨 5 点你在哪里?
00 a.M.?
你在这儿 床上 一个人
You know, here, in bed. Alone.
所以没有不在场证明?
So, no alibi?
我一直没学开车
I never learned to drive.
马文有没有跟你提过
Did Marvin ever mention anything to you about the possibility
他可能会把你从遗嘱里移除再把德克斯特加回去?
of removing you from the will and putting Dexter back in?
没提过
No.
就算他提了我也不在乎
But I wouldn't have cared if he did.
他对我来说重要不是因为这个
That's not why he was important to me.
你知道为什么 “挑圆片游戏(Tiddlywinks)” 会是他的遗言吗?
Do you have any idea why "Tiddlywinks" would have been his last word?
毫无头绪
No clue.
蒂安娜肯定和普莱斯有一腿
Tiana had to be sleeping with Price.
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
一个健康的 想要风流快活的男人
In a healthy man ready for a roll in the hay,
血液得流向身体的各个关键部位
blood's gotta travel to all the necessary body parts.
哦天呐 普莱斯在服用血液稀释剂
Oh, boy. Price was on blood thinners
还有抗抑郁药
and antidepressants.
这两种药一起吃会让一个 70 岁的老头没办法在卧室里乱来
That combo is gonna keep a 70-year-old man from any bedroom shenanigans.
不过我确实感觉她是真的爱他
I did get the sense she really loved him though.
冰箱里有一份袋装午餐上面画了个小心心
There was a sack lunch in the fridge with a little heart
把马文名字里的 “I” 都点成了心
that dotted the "I" in Marvin's name.
你觉得在房♥子里能找到什么线索来解释 “挑圆片游戏” 吗?
I don't suppose you found anything in the house that would explain "Tiddlywinks"?
没找到 是的
I did not. Yeah.
这可真要把我逼疯了
And that's gonna drive me nuts.
你好
Hello.
我说咱们走 101 号♥公路回警局吧
I say we take the 101 back to the precinct.
摩根咱们要是走地面街道能省大概
Morgan. We're gonna save, like,
十分钟
ten minutes over surface streets.
摩根 你拿了蒂安娜的手♥机♥吗?
Morgan, did you take Tiana's phone?
手♥机♥在沙发靠垫里好吗?它老是在沙发靠垫里
It was in the couch cushions, okay? It's always in the couch cushions.
真不是故意的 它看起来跟我的手♥机♥一模一样
Honest mistake. It looks just like my phone.
但既然咱们已经拿到了 我觉得应该把它拿回去给达芙妮
But now that we do have it, I think we should take it back to Daphne,
让她查一查看看蒂安娜都跟谁联♥系♥过
and have her dig around. See who Tiana's been talking to.
你得把手♥机♥送回那房♥子还给蒂安娜
You are going to take it back to the house and hand it back to Tiana.
这手♥机♥不能作为证据 快去
It's inadmissible. Come on.
和蒂安娜谈得怎么样?
How'd it go with Tiana?
哦…… 我觉得不是她杀了马文
Oh... I don't think she killed Marvin.
那这家伙在哪儿呢?
So where is this guy?
你没必要来的摩根 我可以跟他谈
You didn't need to come, Morgan. I can talk to him.
我明白 但要是这个叫乔的人知道任何
I understand that, but if this Gio person knows anything about
关于罗曼发生了什么事 我真的想亲耳听听
what happened to Roman, I really wanna hear it myself.
好吗?
Okay?
他会告诉我们他知道的事吗?
Will he tell us what he knows?
而且现在我都开始怀疑他到底会不会出现了
And right now, I'm starting to wonder if he'll even show.
是他吗?
Is that him?
我来主导谈话
I'll take the lead.
那么 这儿什么好吃?
So, what's good here?
你告诉我们
You tell us.
嗯 我觉得从一家店的煎饼就能看出很多东西
Well, I find you can learn a lot about a place by their pancakes.
做好容易 做到出色很难
Easy to do well, hard to do great.
你想吃什么就点什么
Well, you can order one of everything you want
要是你有能帮到我们的信息
if you have information to help us.
你知道我为什么打电♥话♥给你
You know why I called.
对跟其他人一样
Yeah, same as everyone else.
你有麻烦了觉得我能解决
You got a problem and you think I'm the answer.
罗曼・辛奎拉
Roman Sinquerra.
这名字对我该有什么意义吗?
That name supposed to mean something to me?
应该有
It should.
15 年前他失踪之前你跟他见过面
You met with him before he disappeared 15 years ago.
是吗?
Yeah?
是的
Yeah.
我从好几个渠道听说的 你要说我错了吗?
I heard it from multiple sources. Gonna tell me I'm wrong?
我是说 也许我见过这家伙 也许没见过
I mean, maybe I met this guy, maybe I didn't.
我是说 15 年时间太久了 抱歉我的记性没那么好
I mean, 15 years is a long time ago, and sorry, my memory's not that good.
我觉得你记性很好
I think it is.
15 年前你在哪儿 嗯? 15天前你在哪儿?
Where were you 15 years ago, huh? Hell, where were you 15 days ago?
15天前那天是周二 就我来说我在一家五金店
Fifteen days ago, that was a Tuesday. I, for one, was at a hardware store.
他们在搞节能灯泡促销
They were having a sale on energy-efficient lightbulbs.
我省了 3.42 美元
I saved $3.42.
在停车场
Out in the parking lot,
我的车轧到了一颗钉子然后去修理轮胎……
I ran over a nail with my car and the patch to fix the tire,
那花了我 40 美元 所以我并不是完全想不起来
that cost me 40 bucks, so I didn't exactly come out ahead.
嗯 但更重要的是15 年前 我女儿还只是个婴儿
Um, but more importantly, 15 years ago, my daughter was just a baby,
我真的很想弄清楚她爸爸到底发生了什么事
and I'm really trying to figure out what happened to her dad.
所以如果你能别再浪费我们的时间吗 我谢谢你
So I'd really appreciate it if you could stop wasting our time.
我有个16岁的侄子 是个好孩子很聪明
I have a 16-year-old nephew. Good kid, smart.
他想发展 呃电子游戏
Wants to develop, uh, video games.
几周前他惹上麻烦了跟不良分子混在了一起
Couple of weeks ago he got in trouble. Got mixed up with the wrong crowd.
他在几块广♥告♥牌上涂鸦 想以此表达自我
剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表