剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表
绑♥架♥或杀害了勒奈特
who has either kidnapped or bumped off Lynette.
那才是你们要找的人
That's the person you need to find.
所以 你们搞错了 我纠正了
So, you guys made mistakes, I've fixed them.
也不是什么大不了的事
Let's not make a big deal out of this.
你们要去找嫌疑人
You got a suspect to find.
我在明天之前得把临期的火腿吃了
I have some expired ham to fry up before tomorrow.
所以 不介意的话我失陪了 -坐下
So, if you will excuse me. Sit down.
我们等下检验结果
Let's wait for the lab results.
现在你只是猜测而已
For now, this is just speculation.
我们拿到了监控视频
We have the surveillance footage.
有人看见一名妇女在谋杀发生时进入房♥子
A woman was seen entering the house at the time of the murder.
第三个人
The third person.
奥兹 请送吉洛里小姐去拘留室
Oz, please escort Miss Gillory to the holding cell
什么 -我们得核实一下你的说法
What? - We have to check your story out.
如果没问题 那你就没什么好担心的
If it all checks out, then you have nothing to worry about.
我会自己站起来 -夫人
Yeah, I know how to stand. - Ma'am- -
谢谢啊
Thanks.
我就是在收拾你们的烂摊子
I was just cleaning up your mess.
不客气
You're welcome.
什么时候开始你都把正在调查的案件给平民看了
Since when do you show an open case file toa civilian?
还可能是一个潜在的嫌疑人
A potential suspect?
你能反驳她的话吗
Can you refute anything she said?
不能
No.
我们必须核实 因为如果她说的对
We have to be sure because if she's right- -
那我们现在的凶杀案调查就搁浅了 没有任何线索
Then we currently have a botched homicide investigation with no leads.
甚至更糟糕
And even worse
还有第二个受害人
We have a second victim.
喂
Hello?
这是阿科斯塔家
This is footage from the Acosta house
在谋杀发生时的视频
at the approximate time of the murder.
她是谁
Who is she?
丽施卡·张
Lishka Zhang.
几个月前 她对勒奈特·阿科斯塔的一个客户
A few months ago, she filed a civil lawsuit
提起了民事诉讼
against one of Lynette Acosta's clients.
阿斯科塔赢了官司 张好像不太能接受这个结果
Acosta won the case. It appears Zhang didn't take it well.
她开始给阿科斯塔发威胁邮件
She started sending threatening emails to Acosta.
张小姐 3个月前 你起诉了布莱恩·戴蒙
Miss Zhang, three months ago, you sued Brian Dimon
你在空间技术公♥司♥的老板
your boss at Spatial Technologies.
他骚扰了我几个月
He harassed me for months.
我用尽一切方法拒绝了他
I ran out of ways to tell him no.
然后有一晚 他把我锁在他办公室里猥亵了我
So, one night, he locked me in his office and assaulted me.
我报了警 我想你们这里应该有记录
I reported it to the police. I'm sure you have that in your file.
证据不足
Insufficient evidence.
不能提起刑事指控 所以我就把他给告了
Couldn't file criminal charges, so I sued him.
但你没告赢
And you lost.
所以你才一直给勒奈特·阿科斯塔发威胁邮件吗
Is that why you've been sending Lynette Acosta threatening emails?
我只是想问勒奈特·阿科斯塔
I was just questioning why Lynette Acosta
为什么她要跟人同谋 欺负我这样一个弱女子
chose to be complicit in the suffering of women like me.
你生她的气
You were angry at Mrs. Acosta?
当然
Of course.
即便袭击你的是戴蒙
Even though Dimon was the one who assaulted you.
我当然也生他的气
I am angry with him too,
但是警局在这件事上辜负了我
but the police failed me on that front.
你昨天去阿斯科塔家做什么
What were you doing at Acosta's house yesterday?
我昨天没进她家
I wasn't at her house yesterday.
监控拍到你了
We have you on video.
而且在你到达后30分钟 安东尼·阿科斯塔就死了
And 30 minutes after you arrived, Anthony Acosta was dead.
这不可能
That's impossible.
不 我昨天没去那
No. No, I- I wasn't there yesterday.
我昨天一整天都在家办公
I was at home all day working.
有人能证明吗
Can anyone confirm that?
没有
No.
你没事了 只需要签个字就可以走了
You're cleared. Just need you to sign your paperwork and you're good to go.
张说不知道勒奈特在哪
She claims to know nothing about Lynette's whereabouts,
但她没有不在场证明
but Zhang has no alibi.
监控拍到她在现场出现 而且她也有动机
We have her at the scene, and we have motive.
一旦我们逮捕了她 就会向她询问勒奈特的位置
Once we make the arrest, we'll lean on her for Lynette's location.
开始记录吧 -好
Start writing it up. Yeah.
视频的时间戳上日期有问题
The video has the wrong date on the time stamp.
这事跟你没关系了
This doesn't concern you anymore.
太好了
Great.
等等 你在说什么
Wait, what are you talking about?
那不是昨天的视频
That's not from yesterday.
看看那些树
Look at the trees.
风从南吹到北
The wind is blowing from south to north.
洛杉矶盆地的风在夏季从南方吹来
Wind in the LA basin blows from the south in the summer,
特别是在7月中旬到9月
specifically mid July to September.
然后在深秋
Then in late fall,
风从北方吹来 在一月份达到顶峰
winds shift in from the north, peaking in January.
所以那肯定是几个月前的了
So that's gotta be from several months ago.
你怎么知道风往哪个方向吹的
How do you know which way the wind is blowing?
你好好看视频了吗
Have you even looked at your footage?
有个教堂对吧
You got a church.
教堂是朝东的
Churches face east.
好吧 在八世纪
Okay, uh, around the eighth century,
牧师们开始将他们的教堂朝向东方
priests started orienting their churches facing east.
他们说这是基于耶路撒冷圣殿的设计
They said it was based off the designs for the holy temple in Jerusalem.
但也有可能他们想让身后的日出让自己看起来更像神
But it's also possible that they wanted the sunrise behind them
更令人印象深刻 有上帝的感觉
to make themselves appear more godlike and impressive.
但现在我们不需要深挖这个
But that's not something we need to get into right now.
所有教堂都是朝东的吗
AlI churches face east?
而且风难道不会转向吗
And can't the wind change direction?
这里的天主教堂是建于19世纪的 所以是的
Catholic churches built here in the 1800s do, so yes.
而且昨天刮的绝对是北风
And the wind was definitely blowing from the north yesterday.
这两点她都说对了
She's right on both counts.
有人篡改了视频
Someone doctored the video.
走了哈
See ya.
我的天哪
Good Lord.
等会儿
Wait.
你是怎么做到的
How do you do that?
我不是说了吗 我不怎么睡 看了好多纪录片
Like I told you, I don't sleep much. Watch a lot of documentaries
这可解释不了
That doesn't remotely explain this.
而且我智商160 所以可能也有点关系
I also have an IQ of 160, so that might have something to do with it.
但你能从一部好的纪录片中学到很多
But you can learn a lot from a good documentary.
多到超乎你想象
You'd be surprised.
是因为智商高啦 搞清楚了 我能走了不
It's a high IQ, we get it. Can I go now?
我认识很多很聪明的人 但都跟你不一样
I know a lot of really smart people and they're not you.
专业术语是高潜能智力
The technical term is high potential intellectual.
意思是拥有高级的认知能力
Means you have advanced cognitive abilities.
智力创造力 过目不忘之类的
Intellectual creativity, photographic memory, stuff like that.
但我也不知道 我一直都这样
But I don't know, I've just always been this way.
所以这算是种天赋吗
So, it's some sort of a gift?
不 不是天赋
No, not a gift.
我会纠结于看到的每个小问题
I obsess over every little problem I see.
我大脑不停的疯狂运转
My mind is constantly spinning out of control,
让我没办法♥正♥常工作 维持关系
which makes it impossible to hold a job, relationship
完成一场谈话
A conversation.
不是天赋
Not a gift.
摩根
Morgan.
卢多 你怎么会在这儿
Ludo? What are you doing here?
艾略特打给我说你又被捕了
Elliot called me and told me you were arrested again.
严格来说这次不算是被捕
I was not technically arrested this time.
真棒 倒是让人松了口气
Well, great That's a relief.
孩子谁在看啊 -嘿
Who's watching our children? - Hey.
去别处吵去
Take it somewhere else.
我也想 但你们挡道了啊
Id love to, but you're standing right in the way.
瞅他干嘛 -麻烦别瞅我
Why are you looking at him? - Please don't look at me.
把她带走 -他不会带我去任何地方
Take her out of here. He's not taking me anywhere.
他是驾校教练
He is a driver's ed instructor.
现在说这个也没啥关系
That's not really relevant right now.
剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表