剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表
You've got the nanny cam clock,
纸巾盒 相框 能量饮料
tissue box, picture frame, energy drink,
这个我觉得很奇怪
which I found confusing,
还有保姆摄像头伪装工具箱
uh, the nanny cam fake toolbox.
但最终 我一个都买♥♥不起
Ultimately, I couldn't afford any of them.
不过我发现布雷特选择了植物 地球仪
But I'm finding that Brett went with the plant, globe,
还有那个可爱的间谍机器人
and the adorable spy robot.
北极也有保姆摄像头
There's a nanny cam in the North Pole?
卡拉戴克 我们需要那段录像
We're gonna need that footage.
你们两个昨晚在哪里 -我们整晚都在这里
Where were you two last night? -We were here all night.
有人可以证明吗
Can anyone corroborate that?
我们在视频通话 -跟谁
We were on a video call. -With who?
拉马尔·尼科尔斯 我们的婚姻辅♥导♥师
Lamar Nichols, our couples counselor.
好吧 我们会再联♥系♥
All right. We'll be in touch.
我会让达芙妮查一下卡丽娜的地址
Well, I'll have Daphne look up Carina's address,
找到那些在网上提到塔拉的其他家长
track down the other parents who posted about Tara.
我们需要搞清楚这个90049家长脸书群的情况
We need to get to the bottom of this 90049 parents' Facebook group.
对
Yep.
你知道为什么大多数食物要用350度烹饪吗
You know why most foods are cooked at 350?
美拉德反应 一种化学过程
The Maillard reaction, a chemical process
糖会焦化 产生令人陶醉的风味
by which the sugars are browned and produce pleasing flavors.
但我觉得红薯条需要425度
But I think the sweet potato fries call for 425.
哦 糟糕 你说得对
Oh, crap. You're right.
啊 他们拒绝我了
Agh! They rejected me.
我想潜入一个私人家长在线群组
I'm trying to infiltrate a private online parenting group,
这样我就能和那些欺负受害者的人聊天
so I can chat up some people who are bullying our victim,
但看起来他们查了一下
but it seems like they sniffed around
发现我们并不住在
and figured out that we don't exactly live
布伦特伍德市区
within the city limits of Brentwood.
我们甚至离布伦特伍德远到
We don't even live close enough
连天气都不一样
to have the same weather as Brentwood.
对了 我的同学芬恩快过
By the way, my classmate Finn is having
11岁生日了 我要准备个礼物
an 11th birthday party soon, so I'll need a gift.
太棒了 你想送什么
Awesome! What do you wanna get him?
艾娃 送给11岁男孩的礼物有什么好推荐的吗
Ava, what's a good gift for a boy's 11th birthday?
艾娃 你有主意吗
Ava, do you have any ideas?
嘿 冲浪小姐
Hey, phone face.
嗨 你弟弟在跟你说话呢
Hi. Your brother's talking to you.
我不知道 艾略特是这里唯一的五年级学生
I don't know. Elliot's the only fifth grader here.
嘿 我11岁的时候超级喜欢乐高
Hey, I was super into Legos when I was 11.
我最喜欢的是一个《玩具总动员2》套装
My favorite was a Toy Story 2 set
因为我当时很迷杰西
'cause I had a big crush on Jessie.
真的吗 我完全能理解
You did? I could totally see it.
看到她那可爱的麻花辫
With her cute pigtails,
你的眼睛都快瞪出来了
and your eyes just popped out of your head
下巴都快掉到地上了
and your jaw dropped to the floor.
她看起来人很好
Hey, hey. She seemed nice.
你去拿你的平板 选一个套装吧
Why don't you go grab your tablet and you can pick out a set.
好
Okay.
继续给我发消息 -好
Text me again. -Okay.
这就是你第一次看到杰西的反应
That's you when you first saw Jessie.
你把信息提示音改成了“夸张的惊叹”
Did you change your text tones to say "Awooga"?
只对你的消息这样
Only for the texts from you.
我真不敢相信你
I can't believe you.
我也是
Me neither.
嘿 你想检查塔拉的手♥机♥吗
Hey! You wanna go through Tara's phone?
这事交给你了
That's all you.
哦 是啊 这地方还是有股
Oh, yeah. This place still smells
便宜地板蜡的味道 还有那些我们抓起来的
like cheap floor wax and the scared urine
家伙吓得尿裤子的味道 哇偶
from the suckers we put away. Whoo!
你一定是查克
You must be Chuck.
啊 你猜对了
Ah, you got me.
你带了弗利案的照片吗
Did you bring the photos for the Foley case?
当然带了 一共1500张
Indeed I did. Yep. All 1,500 of them.
卡拉戴克让我带你过一遍
Yeah, Karadec wanted me to walk you through them.
找出所有关键人物
You know, identify all the key players.
不过 先让我找个有支撑力的椅子
But first, I need a chair with solid lumbar support.
就这个了 我的腰椎第二节和第三节之间的椎间盘滑脱了
There she is. I slipped a disc between my L2 and L3.
你知道吗 我拿到塔拉的手♥机♥了
You know what? I got Tara's phone.
你和查克慢慢研究吧
You tear it up with Chuck.
好吧
Okay.
好像这里面夹杂了一些你的私人照片
Seems like you have some personal photos mixed in here.
我所有的照片都是私人照片
All my photos are personal.
你在那些家长在线群组里吗
Are you on any of these, uh, online parenting groups?
当然没有
Absolutely not.
我不需要那些自以为是的妈妈告诉我
Don't need some self-righteous mom telling me
如果我不给孩子的黄瓜切成笑脸
I don't love my kids if I don't cut their cucumbers
塞进他们的午餐盒
into little smiley faces
就是不爱他们
before I cram 'em in their lunch box.
是啊 我从没觉得你是那种
Yeah, I would never take you as the type
会赋予蔬菜人格的人
to anthropomorphize vegetables.
这是你对我说过最友善的话了
That is the kindest thing you've ever said to me.
一位贴心的母亲发出警告
"Warning from a concerned mom.
沃德的新保姆塔拉残忍♥又疏忽大意
Ward's new nanny, Tara, is cruel and neglectful.
上周二 她用力抓住他的手臂 让他痛得尖叫
Last Tuesday, she grabbed his arm so hard he screamed.
然后周四 她冲他大喊让他别哭
Then Thursday, she yelled at him to stop crying
还把他丢在游乐设施顶端动弹不得
and left him stuck on the top of the play structure."
嗯哼 这不是我写的
Mm-hmm. I didn't write that.
看起来确实像是你写的
It sure seems like you did.
而且还有许多类似的举报
And a bunch of other ones just like it.
我的意思是 你要不要再仔细看看
I mean, why don't you take a second look?
不是我写的
Didn't write it.
不是我写的
Didn't write it.
这写得挺不错 但不是我写的
That's pretty good, but I didn't write it.
不是我 不 这个确实是我写的
Didn't... No, you know, I did write this one.
呃 哪一条
Uh, which one?
周三下午 在图书馆里
"At the library on Wednesday afternoon,
一个戴着列车长帽子的黑发男孩 穿着雨靴
a dark-headed boy wearing galoshes and a conductor hat
独自待了十五分钟 哭着喊罗莎的名字
was unattended for 15 minutes, crying and calling for a Rosa.
他跑出了正门 差点冲进车流
He ran out the front door and would've gone into traffic
幸好有一位机敏的图书馆职员拦住了他
had it not been for a quick library staff member.
最后 罗莎出现了 但没有任何解释
Finally, Rosa showed up with no excuse.
如果这就是你的保姆 她很危险
If this is your nanny, she is dangerous!"
感叹号♥
Exclamation point.
所以你害罗莎被炒了鱿鱼
Okay, so you got Rosa fired.
不 我没有让她被解雇 我只是反映了一个问题
No, I didn't get her fired. I reported an issue.
在我的行业里 安全至关重要
In my line of work, safety is paramount.
我是商业地♥产♥公♥司♥的副总裁
I'm a VP of a commercial real estate firm.
工作压力很大
It's very demanding.
通常是我丈夫马克负责照顾孩子
Usually, child care falls to my husband, Mark.
但那天我正好休息
But I had the day off,
所以才带女儿去图书馆
so I was able to take our daughter to the library.
因为我白天不在家
Now, I don't know all the... the kids
我不像我丈夫那样
and the nannies like my husband does,
了解所有的孩子和保姆
'cause I'm not around during the day.
所以我只能在脸书上发帖
So I had to post on Facebook
让家长们知道发生了什么
to let the parents know what had happened.
我的意思是 我只是想做正确的事情
My point is, is that I tried to do the right thing
结果却让我惨遭陷害
and it bit me in the ass.
怎么说
How so?
在我发了那篇帖子后
Well, after I wrote that post,
我被大量私信抨击
I was eviscerated in private messages
说我毁了一个女人的职业生涯
saying I ruined a woman's career.
说我应该反思自己的特权
Said I needed to check my privilege. It was...
这太荒谬了
It was ridiculous.
如果是他们自己的孩子 就不会这么说
They wouldn't be saying that if it was their kid.
没错 对吧
Exactly. Okay?
所以我就想 算了 直接注销了账号♥
So I just said screw this and deactivated my account.
你前天晚上在哪 -我工作到很晚
Where were you two nights ago? -I was working very late.
我有一个非常重要的演讲要做
I have a big, big presentation coming up.
听着 我很遗憾塔拉死了
剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表