剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表
我把我的一半资产给了欧内斯特 他会处理一切
I gave Ernest my half, and he is taking care of everything.
那里有一个专门为凯尔准备的漂亮客房♥
It has a lovely guest room just for Kyle.
哦
Oh.
凯尔 我们私聊一下可以吗
Kyle, you mind if we speak in private?
好啊
Yeah.
她这样已经有多久了
How long has she been like this?
大约一年前 我妈妈就被诊断出患有这种疾病 但
My mom got diagnosed almost a year ago, but...
情况越来越糟了
it's getting worse.
医生说这是痴呆症 - 是的
Doctors say it's dementia. - Yeah.
你见过这个欧内斯特吗
You ever meet this Ernest?
不 不 他们第一次见面的时候我还住在北方 所以
No. No. I was living up north when they first met, so...
我妈病了 就没了他的消息
My mom got sick, stopped hearing from the guy.
我们得建立一些界限
We're gonna have to establish some boundaries.
因为卡拉德克前几天刚来过这里
'Cause Karadec was just here the other night and--
我有一个关于罗曼的问题
I have a Roman question.
就是这个
So this.
罗曼的作品 - 嗯哼
Roman's work. - Mm-hmm.
这是鸟翅膀还是鱼尾
Bird's wing or fish tail?
请告诉我这是鸟的翅膀
Please tell me it's a bird's wing.
我赌了50块 - 这是鸟翼
I got 50 bucks on it. - It's a bird's wing.
太好了 - 其实这是个凤♥凰♥
Yes. - It's a phoenix, actually.
你想看全部作品吗
Do you want to see the whole thing?
其实 很想看
I would, in fact.
这和你的赌约有关系吗
Is this relevant to anything other than your bet?
罗曼失踪前一个月 因在未被允许的
A month before he went missing, Roman was cited
地方画壁画而被传讯
for painting a mural in an unauthorized location.
当时 该地区是犯罪活动的频发地
Back then, the area was a hotbed for criminal activity.
嗯 但罗曼不是罪犯 - 然后我在想
Well, Roman wasn't a criminal. - Then I'm wondering
他是不是看到了不该看到的东西
if he saw something in the area he shouldn't have.
我不知道 他什么也没说
I don't know. He didn't say anything about it.
如果有 他会说的
I'm sure he would have.
哦 哇
Oh, wow.
是不是很棒 - 确实是
Isn't that cool? - It really is.
留着吧 全部留着 它们可能会有用
Keep it. Keep all of them. They might be useful.
太好了 - 想吃饼干吗
Great. - Do you want a cookie?
我不确定这是不是一个认真的问题
I'm not sure if that's a serious question or not.
但如果是的话 想
But if it is, yes.
我不会拿饼干开玩笑
I don't joke around about cookies.
我不在意你的肠道问题
I'm not concerned about your bowels.
我只是把好的东西♥藏♥在孩子们永远找不到的地方
I just hide the good stuff where the kids will never look.
你真是个天才
You are a genius.
如果我在养孩子的时候就知道这个
Had I known this when I was raising my kids,
那我的书里一定全是饼干
my books would have been full with cookies.
我敢说你的字典里可以装下很多饼干
I bet you could fit a lot of cookies in a dictionary.
谢谢你让我看你♥爸♥爸的礼物
Thank you for letting me look at your daddy's gift.
里面有多少
How much is in there?
大概 五万
Ballpark-- 50 grand.
爱德华多从哪里得到这么多钱
Where did Eduardo get this money?
初步推测 他诱骗老弱病残的女性
Working theory-- He was seducing vulnerable women
骗取她们的钱
and scamming them out of their money.
拿走吧 还给那些女人
Take it away. Give it back to those women.
想看史丹利拍的照片吗
Want to see my Stanley photos?
我真的很想看
I sure do want to see your Stanley photos.
噢 可爱
Oh, cute!
那是我爸爸
That's my daddy.
你来了 - 我来了
There he is. - Here I am.
给你留位子 - 谢谢
Saved you a stool. - Thank you.
你的酒马上来
Your, uh, drink's on the way.
冰镇脏伏特加马提尼
Dirty vodka martini on the rocks.
哦 - 怪酒配怪人
Huh. - Weird drink for my weird guy.
不过 马提尼杯才是奇怪的
Yeah. Well, martini glasses are what's weird.
这个设计真的很烂
It's poorly designed barware.
对于手大的人来说很糟
Terrible for people with large hands.
你怎么猜到我喝要什么
And how did you guess my drink?
我在重案组干了好几个月了
I've been cleaning up in major crimes for months.
我比你更了解你自己
I know you better than you know yourself.
哦 真的吗 - 真的
Oh. You do? - I do.
那跟我讲讲我的情况吧
Okay. Tell me about myself, then.
你每两周在联合车站
You fill your car up every two weeks
旁边的同一个地方给车加油
at the same spot next to Union Station.
你爱吃菲利普的法式浸肉三明治
You love yourself a French dip from Philippe's.
你会尽量避免走405号♥高速公路
You avoid the 405 at all costs. - Mm-hmm.
而且 你最喜欢的甜甜圈其实不是甜甜圈
And, uh, your favorite doughnut is not a doughnut.
而是苹果馅饼
It's an apple fritter.
所以 我的馅饼去哪儿了
Hm. So where was my fritter earlier?
我还没决定是否喜欢你
I haven't decided if I like you yet.
什么事那么重要
Mm. What was so important
我们不能在电♥话♥里说
that we couldn't talk about it on the phone?
是的
Yes.
我们知道爱德华多欺骗有钱且脆弱的女性
So we know that Eduardo was conning rich, vulnerable women
来骗取她们的钱
to get their money.
谁会遇到很多富有而脆弱的女人
And who meets a lot of rich, vulnerable women?
酒店的酒保 - 嗯哼
A hotel bartender. - Mm-hmm.
嘿
Hey!
哦
Ah. Oh.
你在干什么
Whoa. W-What are you doing?
我不要再回到监狱了
I'm not going back to prison!
奥兹 把枪放下
Oz, put the gun down.
对 他从前门出去了 - 摩根
Yeah. He went out the front. - Morgan!
拿走了我的
Took my--
你为什么不告诉我这是什么情况
Why didn't you tell me what I was walking into?
我不知道会发生这样的事
Well, I didn't know all that was gonna happen.
我很可能会被捅伤
I could have gotten stabbed.
好了 我觉得你有点反应过度了
Okay. Well, I think you're overreacting just a teeny bit.
不 我没有反应过度
No, I am not overreacting.
我们都有可能受重伤
We both could have been seriously hurt.
好吧 但我们没有 对吧
Okay, but we didn't. Right?
顺便说一句 表达一点感激之情怎么样
And how about a little bit of gratitude, by the way?
噢 感激 感激 感激什么
Oh, gratitude. Gratitude. Gratitude for what?
我给你提供了一个突破口
I gave you a break in the case.
哦 谢谢你 摩根 以最愚蠢的方式
Oh, thank you, Morgan, for giving me a break in the case
给我提供了案件的突破口
in the most idiotic way possible.
像你这么聪明的人怎么会做那么多蠢事
How can someone as smart as you are do so many stupid things?
为什么每个人都觉得自己
Why does everyone feel like they have the right
有资格说我蠢
to just call me stupid?
你知道吗 我没必要接受这个评价
You know what? I don't have to take this.
我不需要这份工作
I don't need this job that badly.
好吧 这份工作不需要你
Fine. This job does not need you.
太好了 我辞职
Perfect. I quit.
摩根不可能辞职 - 我听到的就是这个
There's no way Morgan quit. - That's what I heard.
她气冲冲地离开了酒店
She stormed off at the hotel.
卡拉德克
Karadec.
达芙妮 去审讯室见我
Daphne, meet me in interrogation.
奥兹 开始处理文书工作吧
Oz, get started on the paperwork.
袭击 殴打 勒索
Assault, battery, extortion,
买♥♥卖♥♥赃物
buying and selling of stolen goods.
还有爱德华多·科尔特斯的谋杀案
And Eduardo Cortez's murder.
我们知道你们在监狱里同住一间牢房♥
We know you guys shared a cell in prison.
你被释放后和爱德华多的
What was your relationship like with Eduardo
关系怎么样
after being released?
听着 你袭♥警♥了
Look. You pulled a knife on a cop.
您想尽量减少坐牢的时间吗
You want to minimize your jail time?
这是你的机会
This is your chance.
我出来的时候 我的调酒工作还算顺利
When I got out, I was doing okay bartending.
但我知道爱德华多正在经历难关
But I knew that Eduardo was struggling.
他在里面帮了我 所以我觉得我欠他的
He helped me on the inside, so I felt like I owed him.
当我开始在酒店工作时 他想出了这个计划
When I started at the hotel, he came up with the plan.
利用处于脆弱期的女性 - 我只是给了他一些潜在的目标
To exploit vulnerable women. - I only gave him possible marks.
在那之后 爱德华多对那些女人做的什么都与我无关
After that, whatever Eduardo did with these women is on him.
但你有一笔中介费 - 对
But you got to a finder's fee. - Sure.
剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表