剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表
Not too bad. You bring a friend for group?
查尔斯 这是福瑞斯特探员
Uh, Charles, this is Detective Forrester.
我们其实是来调查一起案件的
We're actually here about a police matter.
我们想问小组成员几个问题
We'd like to ask the group a few questions
如果你不介意的话
if you don't mind.
如果你们全都愿意的话
And if you all don't mind talking with us.
请来 -谢谢
Come on in. -Thank you.
所以你们觉得绑♥架♥斯宾塞的人在这里认识了他
So you think the person who kidnapped Spencer met him here?
你介意告诉我 星期三晚上十点半你在哪吗
Do you mind if I ask where you were Wednesday night around 10:30?
我和我男朋友去看电影
My boyfriend and I went to a movie.
你说十点半 让我想想
You said 10:30? Let me think.
我那晚待在家沙发上
I stayed in on the couch.
有人在你身边吗
Was anyone with you?
只有我的狗 怎么了
Just my dog. Why?
你记得斯宾塞吗
You remember Spencer?
斯宾塞 那个很善良的人
Spencer? Sweet man.
他还好吗
Is he okay?
其实我之前有点喜欢他
I actually had a crush on him,
后来才意识到我不是他喜欢的类型
before I realized I was not his type.
他的伴侣去世太可怜了
So sad about his partner.
你对游戏怎么看
Say, how do you feel about games?
我大学时打过橄榄球
Played left tackle in college.
你们警♥察♥是在送湖人比赛门票吗
You cops handing out Lakers' tickets?
那拼图呢 桌游呢
What about puzzles? Board games?
我记得之前有个小组成员特别喜欢玩这些游戏
I remember one guy who used to come to group, he just loved 'em.
他叫什么
What was his name?
大卫 -对 大卫
David. -Yeah, David.
他总是说他很想念和家人
He used to always talk about how much he missed
一起玩的时光
playing games with his family.
他的家人去世了吗 -他姐姐去世了
They died? -His sister did.
大卫说他的家庭从那以后就变了
David said his family was never the same after that,
再也没有家庭游戏夜了
and no more game nights.
他每周看起来都更悲伤
It was like every week he seemed even more upset about it.
摩根 你在做什么
Morgan, what are you doing?
我们不能确定这些娃娃里没有隐藏的信息
We don't know there's not a message hidden in here for us.
在婴儿鞋里吗 -不知道
In the baby shoes? -We don't know.
有吗 -没有
Was there? -No.
现在我们知道了 等等
And now we know. Wait.
我能跟你们谈谈吗
Can I talk to you guys for a second?
吉奥只想和你谈吗
Gio only wants to talk to you?
这是他说的 -他当然会那么说
That's what he said. -Yeah, of course he does.
吉奥·康福斯不想让执法人员
Gio Conforth doesn't want law enforcement
问太多问题
asking him too many questions,
否则他的自♥由♥日子就到头了
otherwise his days as a free man are over.
那他对莱拉·弗林说了什么
And what did he say about this Lila Flynn?
他只是给了我她的名字
He just gave me her name
说她和罗曼在合作
and said that she and Roman were working together.
你雇我是因为我能注意到你忽略的细节
You hired me because I notice things that you miss.
你真的觉得如果罗曼背叛了我
You really think I wouldn't sense
我会察觉不到吗
if Roman was cheating on me?
聪明人也有盲点
Smart people have blind spots too.
那我真我为他们感到心碎
And my heart breaks for them.
我觉得是时候让这个吉奥走人了
I think it's time to cut this Gio guy loose.
他给了我们一个名字 -是的 他是这么说的
He got us a name. -Yeah, so he says.
他消失了多久才回来
And after he disappeared for how long?
没有 他必须走了 -警探
No. He's gotta go. -Detective.
吉奥不是我第一个联♥系♥的人 也不是第十个
Gio wasn't my first call or my tenth.
我们正在调查一宗15年前的
We're investigating a missing person
失踪案
15 years after the fact.
不管我们喜不喜欢
And whether we like it or not,
吉奥有我们没有的资源
Gio has connections that we don't.
所以我们要利用他 做任何能用上的事
So we use him for whatever we can.
我同意
I agree.
只是请不要信任他
Just please don't trust him.
我不会的 我保证
I won't. I promise.
好的 我们的素描师已经在路上了
Okay, our sketch artist is on the way.
怎么了
What's wrong?
有个女人 你记得西耶拉吧
There's this woman. Uh, you remember Sierra.
从不缺席
Never misses a meeting.
她通常到得早 因为她下班过来
She usually arrives early because she comes from work,
可是今天她还没来
but she's still not here.
说说她的情况 -她是手语翻译
Tell us more about her. -She's an ASL interpreter.
住在西区
Uh, lives on the West Side.
所以 我们的嫌疑人是一个白人男性
So, our suspect is a white male,
大概5英尺10英寸 三十多岁 长着胡子
about 5'10", in his 30s, with a beard.
太好了 他可能是城里一半服务员的模样
Great. He could be half the waiters in the city.
大卫通过哀伤小组知道了斯宾塞的储物间
Well, David knew about Spencer's storage through the grief group,
并且对游戏非常痴迷
and was completely obsessed with games.
那些都是为了重新找回
All that to recapture
他姐姐去世后失去的快乐
the joy he lost when his sister died?
我不确定我信这个说法
Yeah, I don't know if I buy that.
这个人小时候失去了姐姐
This guy loses his sister when he's a kid,
然后几十年后突然觉醒发疯了
and he just wakes up all these years later and goes nuts?
他现在为什么这么做
Why is he doing this now?
我们认为是因为两周前
We think because two weeks ago,
他邀请哀伤小组参加酒吧答题比赛
he invited the grief group to bar trivia.
但无人应约
No one showed up.
好 所以大卫感到被拒绝
Okay. So David felt rejected,
把他的愤怒发泄到其中一个人身上
took his frustrations out on one of them,
现在他要让我们跟他玩游戏
and now he's making us play with him.
斯宾塞可能只是他的第一个受害者
And Spencer may only be his first victim.
等一下 我想我找到了那个失踪的女人
Wait a minute. I think I just found the missing woman.
西耶拉·舒曼
Sierra Shuman.
那肯定是她
That's definitely her.
1459号♥ 圣塔莫尼卡大道
1459 Santa Monica Boulevard.
好了 快行动
All right, hurry.
这是她的屋子
This is her place.
谢谢
Thanks.
看起来西耶拉拼命反抗过
Looks like Sierra put up a fight.
是的
Yeah.
我的意思是 我会尽快派犯罪现场调查人员来处理
I mean, I'll rush CSU,
但翻查所有这些东西需要时间
but going through all this is gonna take time
而我们没有这么多时间 摩根
we don't have, Morgan.
这好奇怪 -怎么奇怪了
That's weird. -What's weird?
我了个
Son of a...
她绝对不会把那个书架放在那里的
She would never put that bookshelf there though.
衣柜门会整天都碰到它
The closet door would be banging into it all day.
你觉得它是被移♥动♥过了吗
Do you think it was moved?
把灯关了
Turn off the light.
呃 摩根
Uh, Morgan.
在黑暗中你看不出来
"You can't tell in the dark."
有什么东西在黑暗中看不见
What's something that you can't see in the dark
但在光亮中却能看见
but you can in the light?
呃 除了所有东西之外
Uh, other than everything?
Tell这个词
Tell.
怎么了
Yeah?
这个词有很多不同的意思对吧
Well, the word has a bunch of different meanings, right?
像是指示就像告诉别人该做什么
To direct, like to tell someone what to do.
或者透露 比如 扑克牌中的出牌迹象
Or to reveal, like a... poker tell.
或者辨别 比如 你能看出来我生气了吗
Or to observe, like, "Can you tell I'm mad?"
好吧 摩根 这怎么帮助我们找到西耶拉
Okay. How's this gonna help us find Sierra, Morgan?
西耶拉是一个手语翻译员 也许这就是他选择她的原因
Sierra is an ASL interpreter. Maybe that's why he chose her.
你在黑暗中无法看到
"You can't tell in the dark"
意味着你在黑暗中无法说话 对吧
means you can't talk in the dark, right?
你知道谁在黑暗中不能说话吗
You know who can't talk in the dark?
没有听力的人
People who are deaf,
因为你得先看到手语才能开口说话
because you have to see sign language in order to use it.
这些娃娃
The dolls.
你看见它们的手了吗
You see their hands?
它们都在用手语告诉我们一些事情
They're all telling us something in sign language.
C.
剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表