剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表
他们好可爱 - 谢谢你 但这不是重点
They're cute. - Thank you, but not the point.
关键是她在撒谎
The point is she's lying.
卡祖笛 精油 所有的东西
The kazoo, the essential oils, the whole thing.
你觉得这闻起来什么味儿
What does this smell like to you?
奶奶的钱包味儿 - 是吧
Uh, Grandma's purse. - Right?
薄荷 生姜和甘草
Peppermint, ginger, and licorice.
这三种是八种逍遥散草药中的三种
Those are three of the eight Xiao Yao San herbs.
这是一种在传统中医中用于
It's a formulation in traditional Chinese medicine
缓解压力 治疗抑郁和降低焦虑的配方
used to relieve stress, treat depression, lower anxiety.
问题是 伊莱恩学的是西医
The problem is, Elaine's background is Western medicine.
她在康奈瑞之前的所有发明都是基于西方的
All of her inventions before the KanAIRy were Western-based.
那么她为什么不直接使用薰衣草 洋甘菊
So why isn't she just using, like, lavender and chamomile
和其他无聊的白人草药呢
and other boring white people herbs?
她从哪里得到传统的中药配方
Where'd she get a traditional Chinese formula?
她有针灸师吗
Does she have an acupuncturist?
伊莱恩对与萨维波里姆达成的分销协议
Elaine was thrilled about the distribution deal
感到非常兴奋
with Saveporium.
我为她感到骄傲
I was so proud of her.
妮娜的背上有拔罐痕迹
Nina had cupping marks on her back.
她是中医爱好者
She is into traditional Chinese medicine.
你知道妮娜还有什么吗
You know what else Nina has?
什么 - 一个女儿
What? - A daughter.
你认为尼娜的女儿让这个女人变得富有和出名
Oh, you think Nina's daughter made this woman rich and famous?
我想尼娜为她的女儿制♥作♥了第一个原型样品
I think Nina made the first prototype for her daughter
并把相关信息告诉了她的老板
and shared the information with her boss.
如果有人打算利用你的创意赚取数百万美元
And how would you feel if someone was about to make
但它却在本应
millions of dollars off of your idea,
帮助人们的时候伤害了他们 你会有什么感受
but it was hurting people when it was supposed to help them?
我肯定会发疯
Pretty sure I'd be mad.
是的 汤姆
Yes, Tom.
我觉得你肯定会很生气
I think you'd be very mad.
所以 妮娜 跟我讲讲康奈瑞吧
So, tell me about the KanAIRy, Nina.
是你的想法吧
Was it your idea?
我的女儿爱丽丝
My daughter, Alice,
她经常因恐慌发作而痛苦
she struggles with panic attacks.
一天早晨 她正经历一次严重的发作
One morning, she was having a pretty bad episode,
我只需要让她平静下来
and I just needed to get her to breathe,
于是我拿起她的卡祖笛
so I grabbed her kazoo
在上面滴了一滴精油
and I put a drop of essential oil on it
然后告诉她闭上眼睛
and I told her to close her eyes
并尽可能长时间地吹奏卡祖笛
and make the kazoo sound for as long as she could.
它确实让她平静下来了
And, uh, it actually calmed her down.
当我与伊莱恩分享这个故事时 她很高兴
And when I shared the story with Elaine, she lit up.
干得好 摩根
Good work, Morgan.
因此 伊莱恩采纳了你的想法并实施了它
So, Elaine took your idea and ran with it.
在我的祝福下
Well, with my blessing.
我希望她能帮助像我女儿一样的其他孩子
I wanted her to help other kids like my daughter.
她付你钱了吗 - 是的
Did she pay you for the idea? - Yes.
这让我能够去追求自己想要的生活
And it allowed me to go and live a life that I wanted,
在旧金山湾区和我的女儿一起过着祥和的生活
a quieter one with my daughter up in the Bay area.
我知道
I see.
当晚11点谋杀案发生的时候你在哪儿
Where were you at 11 p.m. on the night of the murder?
步行回我的酒店
Walking back to my hotel.
警官 我没杀她
Detective, I didn't kill her.
听着 我听说过那些传闻 我知道
Look, I've heard the rumors, and I know
自从我们共事以来 伊莱恩已经变了很多
that Elaine has changed a lot since we worked together.
但我真的相信 不管发生了什么
But I have to believe that whatever was going on,
她的目的是好的
she still had good intentions.
伊莱恩来自密苏里州
Elaine was this kid from Missouri
她的梦想是帮助别人
with a dream to help people.
她在医学院的第一项发明并不引人注
Her first invention in med school, it wasn't flashy.
那是一种能温和去除医疗胶带的溶剂
It was a solvent that removed medical tape gently.
她看到许多病人被♥插♥上静脉注射针
She saw all these sick people getting poked with IVs,
就说如果她不能拯救他们免受
and she said that if she couldn't save them
针头的痛苦 至少可以帮助
from the needles, then at least she could help
减轻胶带带来的刺♥激♥
reduce the irritation from the adhesives.
这就是我认识的伊莱恩
That's the Elaine that I knew.
我们会和酒店确认一下
We'll check with the hotel,
看看她什么时候刷了钥匙卡
see what time she swiped the key card.
她说的是实话 她确实非常喜欢伊莱恩
She's telling the truth about how much she loved Elaine.
你看那个笑容
You see that smile.
这并不意味着她没有杀了她
Still doesn't mean she didn't kill her.
这整件事太糟糕了
This whole thing has been awful.
我的朋友去世了
My friend died.
她在自己的派对上被自己的奖杯杀害
She was murdered with her own trophy at her own party.
这真是 太恐怖了
This is... This is horrific.
你和埃里克·巴顿在一起多久了
How long have you and Eric Barton been sleeping together?
什么
What?
嗯 唯一知道伊莱恩是怎么死的人
Well, the only people who knew exactly how Elaine died
是凶手
are the murderer
和她的丈夫 因为我们告诉了他
and Elaine's husband, because we told him.
所以要么你杀了伊莱恩
So either you killed Elaine,
要么你和她的丈夫有染
or you're having an affair with her husband.
或者两者兼有
Or both.
你知道吗 埃里克提到他多次乘坐
You know, Eric mentioned multiple trips
私人飞机去帕洛阿尔托
on a private jet to Palo Alto.
所以我们可以合理推测他是去看你的吗
Is it safe to assume that he was going there to see you?
只是因为我们都
Only because we were both...
都想把康奈瑞变得更完美
trying to do what was best for the KanAIRy.
埃里克和我认为我们可以改变她的想法
Eric and I thought that we could change her mind
让她 做正确的事情
and... and get her to... do the right thing.
然后我们就开始花越来越多的时间在一起
And then we just started spending all this time together
然后我们开始
and... and we started to...
做一些坏事
Do the wrong thing?
我知道这样看起来很糟糕
I know it looks bad,
但我们都是为了我们所爱的东西而战
but we were both fighting for something we loved.
然后我们坠入了爱河
And then we fell in love.
那晚他离开派对后有没有到你的
Did he join you in your hotel room that night
酒店房♥间找你
after he left the party?
是的 来了
Yeah. He did.
这就是为什么我们俩都不可能杀死伊莱恩
Which is why neither one of us could have killed Elaine.
好了 显然我们需要确认
Okay, so obviously we need to confirm
妮娜和埃里克的不在场证明 - 好的
both Nina and Eric's alibis. - Okay.
假设他们没有问题 我感觉他们会没问题
Assuming they check out, and I have a feeling they will,
摩根 我们得传唤萨姆了
we're gonna have to book Sam, Morgan.
很抱歉 - 不 我懂
I'm sorry. - No, I know.
但我还是不相信萨姆是凶手
But I still don't believe Sam's a killer.
卡拉德克 萨姆来了
Karadec. Sam's here.
我不明白
I don't understand.
能给我们一点时间吗
Can we please have some more time?
摩根 我们谈过这个了 - 不 我明白
Morgan, we talked about this. - No, I understand that,
但我们还是不知道那张大额支票是给谁的
but we still haven't figured out who that big check was for.
什么支票
What check?
伊莱恩开了一张45,623美元的现金支票
Elaine wrote a check made out to cash for $45,623.
嘿 - 嘿 萨姆
Hey. - Sam! Hey!
我会和她谈谈
I'll talk to her.
45,623美元
$45,623.
那是我学生贷款剩余的金额
That's the amount left on my student loans.
伊莱恩给你开了那张支票
Elaine wrote that check to you.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
那意味着我 这怎么可能
That means I... How is that possible?
我怎么能 - 深呼吸一下
How could I... - Just take a deep breath.
好吗
Okay?
哦 萨姆
Oh, Sam.
有时善良的人也会做坏事
Sometimes really good people do bad things.
哦 我的人生完了
Oh, my life is over.
不 - 我的天
No. - Oh, my God.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
嘿
Hey.
我对萨姆的判断是错的 而你是正确的
I was wrong about Sam, and you were right.
剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表