剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表
高度潜力 第一季 第十三集(季终)
我一直都知道这一天总要来的 对吧
I always knew this day would come, right?
而且我做了万全准备 我只是
And I did everything I could to prepare, I just--
妈妈 别担心 她会没事的
Don't worry, Mom. She'll be fine.
记得把手放在九点和三点的位置
And let's remember to keep those hands at 9:00 and 3:00.
九点和什么
Nine and what?
开玩笑的 放松 一切尽在掌握
I'm kidding. Relax, I got this.
哦 好吧
Oh! Okay.
我们在这儿停一下 练习一下侧方停车怎么样
So, why don't we stop up here, and we'll practice your parallel parking?
很好 很好 很好
Good, good, good.
好的 检查一下后视镜
Okay, so check in the mirrors...
好的 嗯 -挂倒档
Okay. Yep. -...put it in reverse...
你可能得把我们的车险免赔额调低点
You should probably lower the deductible on our car insurance.
“她没事”这话去哪儿了
What happened to "she'll be fine"?
按了吗 -不行 好吧 继续
Pop it? Oh. -No. All right, keep going.
往右打得更大点 -再大一点
Going harder right. Harder right.
有点快 太快了 -对不起妈妈
A little fast... Too fast! -Sorry, Mom.
对对对 -等一下 等一下 转
Yeah, yeah, yeah. -Wait, wait, turn!
车牌号♥是2DDT456
License plate is 2DDT456.
我有点疑惑 你是要我们把你女儿拦下来吗
I'm confused. You want us to pull over your daughter?
摩根 我们不是交♥警♥
We're not traffic cops, Morgan.
早上好 -早上好
Good morning. -Morning.
艾娃还没拿到驾照呢
Ava doesn't even have her license yet.
对 她没呢
No, she doesn't,
但我和我女儿其实比她想的更像
but my daughter and I are much more alike than she thinks,
相信我 等她拿到驾照的时候
and trust me, when her license does land...
嘿 别逼我猛踩刹车 你们这群玩咖
Hey, don't make me slam these brakes, you thirsty bitches.
哇 后座还真是 嗯
Whoa, the back seat is very, um...
宽敞吗 -对
Spacious? -Yeah.
警♥察♥这是什么情况 我们开始吧
Whatcha got, Five-O? Let's do this.
我们大家都得做好准备 好吗
We just all need to be prepared, okay?
好 大家听着
All right, listen up.
你们当中有些人还没回复警♥察♥年会的邀请
Some of you have yet to RSVP for the police gala,
你们自己知道是谁
and you know who you are.
哦 我收到了那个邮件
Oh, I got that email.
我也收到了 那是什么
I got that too. What is that though?
那是市政官员
It's an annual gathering of city officials,
警探和警员的年会
detectives, officers.
不错的音乐 开放到十点的酒吧 对吧
Decent music, open bar till 10:00. Right?
对不起 警长 我有计划
Sorry, Lieutenant. I have plans.
改一下
Change 'em.
我希望高层能看到重大犯罪部门的全体员工到场
I want the top brass to see all of Major Crimes represented.
所以意味着你们每一个人都要在那里
So that means every single one of you
并且看起来精神焕发
is going to be there and looking sharp.
我只想看看奥兹今年是否又会出丑
I'm only going to see if Oz makes a fool of himself again this year.
四年前我撞倒过一个冰雕
I knocked over one ice sculpture four years ago.
达芙一直拿这件事说我
Daph won't let me live it down.
有照片 如果你想看的话
There's photos, if you ever wanna see 'em.
当然想看
Of course I wanna see 'em.
卡拉德克警探
Detective Karadec.
不 没有 你刚发的吗
Uh, no, I did not. You just sent it?
好的 我们查看一下 谢谢
Okay, we'll check it out. Thanks.
一切还好吗 -洛杉矶警♥察♥局热♥线♥
Everything okay? -LAPD tipline
向重案组发来一封刚收到的电子邮件
flagged an email to Major Crimes that just came in.
斯宾塞·华♥莱♥士♥
"Spencer Wallace wouldn't
不愿意跟我玩 你愿意吗
play with me, will you?"
打开附件
Open the attachment.
两小时内做出行动
"Two hours to make your move."
两小时内做出行动
"Two hours to make your move."
看起来像某种游戏
Sounds like some kind of game.
是的 看起来斯宾塞
Yeah, a game Spencer here
似乎不太想玩
does not look like he wants to play.
我们不知道这张照片是什么时候拍的
We don't know when it was taken.
我们不知道那是谁 也不知道是不是伪造的
We don't know who it is, we don't know if it was staged.
我的意思是 从我们所知道的来看
I mean, for all we know, this is just someone trying
这可能只是某人在玩我们
to send us on a fool's errand.
找到了 斯宾塞·华♥莱♥士♥ 37 岁 出生于里弗赛德
Found him. Spencer Wallace, 37 years old, born in Riverside.
经营一家小型室内设计公♥司♥ 未婚
Runs a small interior design firm. Unmarried.
只有几张停车罚单 就这些
A couple of parking tickets, that's it.
他在一个没有窗户的房♥间里
He's in a room with no windows.
看看 光线来自相机闪光灯
Look, see how the only light's coming from the camera flash?
是的
Yeah.
希望这只是某个人无聊的娱乐方式
Let's hope this is someone's bad idea of a good time.
查清楚 -嗯
Find out. -Yeah.
去吧
Here you go.
斯宾塞 我们是洛杉矶警♥察♥局
Spencer, it's LAPD!
如果你在家 我们需要你开门
If you're home, we need you to open up.
这么高档的公♥寓♥楼通常都是
Buildings this nice usually deliver packages
把包裹送到收发室的 对吧
to the mail room, right?
让我们玩
"Let's play."
大多数谜题会给你
Most puzzles will give you a picture
完成后的图片
of what it'll look like when it's done.
留下这个给我们的人
Well, whoever left this for us
显然是想让我们解开它
clearly wants us to figure it out.
或者浪费更多时间 -只有一种方式能知道
Or waste more of our time. -Only one way to find out.
给我一点时间
Okay, give me a minute.
她是字面意思吧
She means that literally, doesn't she?
它看起来像一张等高线地图 有等高线 还有颜色渐变
It looks like an elevation map. Contour lines, color gradients.
是的 是的 这些可能是道路
Yeah, yeah, and these could be roads.
那肯定是穆赫兰小径
That's definitely Mulholland Trail.
上周我徒步去了那里
I hiked up there last week.
少了一块 - 可能是掉了
One piece is missing. -Maybe it fell?
不 我不这么认为
No, I don't think so.
这是游戏的一部分 是故意缺失的
That's part of the game. It's missing on purpose.
绑走斯宾塞·华♥莱♥士♥的人想让我们
Whoever took Spencer Wallace wants us to try
在这里找到他
and find him right here.
那我们就照做
Then that's exactly what we're gonna do.
奥兹和达芙妮 去调查一切
Oz and Daphne, find out everything you can
有关斯宾塞·华♥莱♥士♥的信息
about Spencer Wallace.
你们两个去徒步勘察
You two go for a hike.
所以我们到底要找什么
So we're looking for what exactly?
你知道 可能什么也找不到
You know, probably nothing.
我们每周都会接到上千个类似的电♥话♥
We get thousands of calls like this a week.
很多人喜欢恶作剧 把警♥察♥耍得团团转
People get a kick out of sending cops on wild goose chases.
这让你心情不爽了
Makes you feel grumpy?
好吧 你小时候都玩什么游戏
All right. So what games did you play as a kid?
快艇骰子 快艇骰子是我的最爱
Yahtzee. Yahtzee was my jam.
快艇骰子 什么 -对
Yahtzee? What? -Yeah.
好吧 很明显
Okay, it is painfully clear
我绝对不会邀请你参加我的游戏之夜
I will not be inviting you to my next game night.
看起来你也不需要了
Looks like you won't have to.
“疯狂八” 规则是颜色或数字相同就能出牌
"Loco Ocho." You have to match the color or the number,
目标是尽快出完手里的牌
and try to get rid of all your cards.
我不喜欢你对我刮目相看
I don't like it when you're impressed by me
尤其是在我什么都没做的情况下
when I haven't done anything impressive.
“一二三四 挑张牌然后前行”
"Eeny, meeny, miny, moe. Pick a card and then you'll go.
沿着小路穿过阴影
Down a path and through the shade.
在亲爱的斯宾塞彻底消失前
Before dear Spencer starts to fade."
看 这条路分成了两条
Yeah, see how this path veers off into two?
对的 你走一条 我走另一条
Yeah. You take one, I'll take the other.
我觉得事情不会这么简单
I don't think it's gonna be that simple.
你的意思是 我们得玩个游戏
You telling me we gotta play a game
才能决定走哪一条
to figure out which one to take?
邮件发来的时候倒计时就已经开始了
The two-hour countdown started when the email came in.
我们还有34分钟可以行动
We have 34 minutes to make our move.
最后一张牌是2 好的
Last card's a two. Okay.
那就意味着我们走第二条路
That must mean we take the second path.
你怎么知道这些牌局就没有其他结果呢
How do you know there weren't other outcomes to these hands?
你想再玩一遍 -绝对不想
You wanna play again? -Absolutely not.
嘿 我们还在搜寻
Hey, we're still searching out here.
达芙妮和奥兹在斯宾塞·华♥莱♥士♥的公♥寓♥里
剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表