剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表
There we go, huh? Team pop.
没错
Yes.
你男朋友 奥利维尔声称马文被杀的时候他和你在一起……
Your boyfriend, Olivier, claims he was with you...
…… 但这不可能是真的 对吧?
...at the time of Marvin's murder, but that can't be true, can it?
因为我们问你不在场证明的时候你说你当时是一个人
Because you said you were alone when we asked your alibi.
我是说 他说他从我这儿跑掉是因为他在美国的签证过期了
I mean, he claims he ran from me because he's here in the US on an expired visa.
那么你当时和他在一起吗蒂安娜?
So, were you with him, Tiana?
是的-在哪儿?
Yes. Where?
在他住处
At his place.
奇怪 你之前告诉我们你在马文家
Weird. You told us you were at Marvin's.
听着我…… 我不想提到奥利维尔
Look, I-I didn't wanna bring up Olivier.
我知道他会成为嫌疑人
I knew he'd be a suspect.
我不想让他被遣返回法国
I didn't wanna get him sent back to France.
但马文确实发现了你俩的事
But Marvin did find out about the two of you.
对吗?-对
True? Yes.
马文撞见你俩的时候有什么反应?
How did Marvin react when he caught the two of you?
他只是让奥利维尔出去
He just told Olivier to get out.
嗯
Hmm.
他没有大发雷霆……
He didn't fly off the handle...
没有
No.
他当时相当冷静
He was pretty calm.
他一直跟我说奥利维耶是在浪费我的时间
He just kept telling me that Olivier was a waste of my time
还说我应该追求更好的生活
and that I was meant for better things.
等等 他说奥利维耶是在浪费你的时间?
Wait. He said that Olivier was a waste of time?
是的 马文知道奥利维耶的名字吗?
Yeah. Did Marvin ever learn Olivier's name?
不知道
No.
挑圆片游戏(Tiddlywinks)
Tiddlywinks.
就像在那被处决一样
Being executed out there.
真是浪费时间就是 “挑圆片游戏” 这个词
What a waste of time. It's Tiddlywinks.
他在投手丘上伸展身体 又是 “挑圆片游戏”
He's stretching on the mound. More Tiddlywinks.
哦!
Oh!
浪费时间 马文是这么称呼奥利维耶的吗?
A waste of time. That's how Marvin referred to Olivier?
是的
Yeah.
“挑圆片游戏” 是马文用来表示 “浪费时间” 时会用的词
"Tiddlywinks" is a word that Marvin used when he was referring to a waste of time.
在投手丘上在击球区
On the mound, in the batter's box.
他在临死前 用这个词来告诉我们谁是凶手
His last breath, he used to let us know who his murderer was.
就是你在保护的这个 “浪费时间的人”奥利维耶・杜波依斯
This waste of time that you're protecting, Olivier Dubois.
你愿意为了他进监狱吗蒂安娜?
Are you willing to go to prison for him, Tiana?
我们会证明是他杀了马文
We are going to prove that he murdered Marvin.
那你就是同谋
That makes you an accessory.
在他…… 他发现我们俩在一起之后
After he... he found the two of us together,
他一直把奥利维耶称作 “那个浪费时间的人”
he always referred to Olivier as "that waste of time."
马文遇害当晚我是一个人
I was by myself the night Marvin was murdered.
我没见过奥利维耶
I never saw Olivier.
真希望马文没把我写进他的遗嘱里
I wish Marvin never put me in his will.
关于那份遗嘱我有几个问题想问
About that will, just a couple questions.
今天下午 我的团队逮捕了奥利维耶・杜波依斯
This afternoon, my team arrested Olivier Dubois,
一名法国公民 他涉嫌谋杀洛杉矶名人马文・普莱斯
a French national, for the murder of Los Angeles icon Marvin Price.
我要感谢我的顾问 摩根・吉洛里她在这个案子上表现出色
I'd like to thank my consultant Morgan Gillory for her stellar work on the case.
现在我可以回答一些问题
I'll take some questions now.
中尉 你看到市长
Lieutenant, did you see the mayor
恭喜你破案了吗?-看到了
congratulating you on solving the case? Yes.
你能给我们讲讲调查过程吗?
Can you walk us through the investigation?
嘿
Hey.
只是想告诉你蒂安娜放弃了你父亲遗产的所有权益
Just wanted to let you know that Tiana's giving up all claim on your dad's estate.
她意识到这对她的辩护有帮助
She realized it would help her defense.
是你让她意识到这点的吗?
Did you help her realize that?
马文会喜欢你的 你是他欣赏的那种人
Marvin would've liked you. You're his type of guy.
不 你父亲爱你 德克斯特 你肯定知道这一点
No. Your dad loved you, Dexter. You must know that.
不我父亲爱的是费尔南多 汤米 皮亚扎 加维
No, my dad loved Fernando, Tommy, Piazza, Garvey.
他只是容忍♥我
He tolerated me.
你知道吗我去过他的办公室?
You know I saw his office?
知道里面到处都是棒球传奇人物的照片
Yeah. He had pictures of baseball legends, like, all over it,
但他办公桌上有一张单独装裱的照片
but he had this one single framed shot just right on his desk.
那是你
It was you.
是我吗? - 嗯哼
It was? - Mm-hmm.
是的看起来你像是在演一出戏 你戴着一顶王冠
Yeah, it looked like you were in a play. You had like a crown.
那肯定是我在…… 呃……
It must've been me in, uh...
在《亨利五世》里的剧照
in Henry the Fifth.
那张照片在他办公桌上?
That was on his desk?
唯一的一张照片
The only photo.
我很感激能有机会和我父亲告别
I'm so grateful I got the chance to say goodbye to my dad.
而你没能有机会和你父亲告别 这太不公平了
And it's so unfair that you didn't get that chance with yours.
谢谢你警探
Thank you, Detective.
希望你对破案的结果感到满意
I hope you feel good about solving the case.
我很满意
I do.
我确实得到了一些帮助
I did have some help.
我想我欠你一个人情
I guess I owe you one.
就一个人情哈?
Only one, huh?
你欠我的可远远不止一个人情
You owe me so many more than one,
所以 严格来说我其实根本不欠你什么
so, technically, I don't really owe you anything at all.
哦 所以现在是我欠你了?
Oh, so, I owe you now?
是的 但我愿意就此扯平
Yes. But I'm willing to call it even.
哇 你真慷慨摩根
Aw, it's very generous of you, Morgan.
说真的 谢谢你
Seriously though, thank you.
很抱歉我之前没告诉你关于罗曼的事 我只是……
And I'm sorry I didn't tell you about Roman earlier. I just--
没关系 我明白
No, that's okay. I get it.
我理解原因
And I understand why.
我是说 你让索托参与这个案子对吧?
I mean, you had Soto working on the case, right?
非常明智的决定 没人比她更出色了
Very smart move. There's nobody better than her.
我一半的本事都是她教的
She taught me half of what I know.
但我现在也在这儿 所以无论你需要什么 不管我能帮上什么忙
But I'm here now too, so whatever you need, however I can help,
尽管开口
just say the word.
我会的-好的
I will. All right.
还有摩根……
And Morgan...
小心点
be careful.
我做了些调查 像乔这样的人
I did my research. Guys like Gio,
他们让我这样的人夜不能寐 你知道吗?
they keep guys like me up at night, you know?
明白
Understood.
载我一程?
Give me a lift?
呃 我觉得我不顺路
Uh, I don't think I'm going your way.
不 你顺路
Yeah, you are.
我得回家看孩子所以我……
I gotta get home to my kids. So i--
不远 花不了多长时间
It's not far. It won't take long.
听着 我和罗曼相处的时间不多
Look, I didn't spend a lot of time with Roman,
但足以让我知道他是个好人
but it was enough to know that he was a good guy.
你觉得呢?
What do you say?
我要离开镇子一段时间
I'm leaving town for a while.
等我回来 看看我有没有什么可提供的
When I get back, we'll see if I got something to offer.
就这样?
That's it?
不 这得按我的条件来
No. It's gonna be on my terms.
我不想任何人联♥系♥我 尤其是你的警♥察♥朋友
I don't want nobody reaching out to me, especially your cop friends.
联♥系♥越少越好明白吗?
The less communication, the better. Understand?
明白 是啊 听起来你得到了你想要的然后现在要离开了
Yeah. Yeah, it sounds like you got what you wanted and now you're taking off.
得到了我想要的?
Got what I wanted?
女士我们离我想要的还差得远呢
Lady, we're nowhere close to that.
在下个路口左转
Take this next left.
♪ 他们下定决心 ♪
♪ They made up their minds ♪
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
我觉得你根本没见过罗曼
I don't think you've ever met Roman.
哦是吗?
Oh, yeah?
我知道他很害怕
I know he was afraid.
不只是为他自己 也为他的家人
Not just for himself, but for his family too.
是啊 是啊 谁猜不到这点呢?
Yeah. Yeah, who wouldn't guess that?
♪ 但他们要去往何方 却不知路在何方?♪
♪ But where were they going Without ever knowing the way?♪
就停在这儿
Stop right here.
♪ 他们开始前行 ♪
♪ They started walking ♪
♪ 他们要去往何方 却不知路在何方?♪
♪ Where were they going Without ever knowing the way?♪
“公羊队”
The Rams.
罗曼 艾娃 摩根
Roman, Ava, Morgan.
你们以前自称 “公羊队”对吧?
剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表