剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表
No, no. We have a private beach, so we don't really mingle with the public.
我们是不同的人群
Different crowd.
爱德华
Edward.
罗斯想把赤霞珠换成他最喜欢的梅洛
Yo. Ross wanted to switch the cab with his favorite merlot,
但我记得我们一致认为95年的酒很垃圾
but I thought we agreed the '95 was garbage.
我在接待客人 布莱恩
I'm with the guests, Blaine.
这是布莱恩 我们俱乐部的宾客服务主管
This is Blaine, our head of guest services here at the club.
我也是他弟弟 但艾迪喜欢省略这一点
I'm also his brother, which Eddie likes to, uh, leave out.
你是新会员吗
Are you... You a new member?
不是 你认得她吗
Nope. You recognize her?
是的 可能吧 她叫什么名字
Yeah. Yeah, maybe. Uh, what's her name?
她和莫里斯在一起 对吧
She's... She's with Morris, right?
是的 你最近看到她和谁说话了吗
Yes. Have you seen her talk to anyone recently?
抱歉 各位 我见过很多会员的女朋友
Sorry, guys, I meet a lot of members' girlfriends,
但我不会记住她们 除非她们戴上婚戒
but I don't really keep track until one's wearing a rock
想租地方办婚礼
and they wanna rent the place for a wedding.
你们一定记得这个人
You guys must remember this one.
哦 他们记得 -那是卢卡斯
Oh, they do. -Yeah, that's, uh, Lucas.
他曾是这里的网球教练 很受欢迎
He was a tennis instructor here. He was very popular.
真是遗憾
It's a real shame.
还有其他事能说吗
Anything else?
没什么 已经过去几年了 伙计
Not really. It's been a couple of years, man.
你知道吗 我给你我的名片
You know what? I'm gonna give you my card.
如果你想起什么 给我打电♥话♥
You give me a call if you remember anything.
我跟你说 如果我想起什么
I tell you what, if I think of anything else,
我会直接打911
I'll just call 911.
他们果然是兄弟 非常英俊 非常自负
Of course they're brothers. Very handsome. Very smug.
非常不配合
Very unhelpful.
我要试着申请搜查令 看看他们的个人资料
I'm gonna try to get a warrant so we can take a look at their personal profiles.
好的 谢谢 我来拿吧
Yes. Thank you. I can take that.
嗯 烧掉吧 -哈
Yeah. Burn it. -Ah.
你眼睛怎么了 -没事 谢谢关心
How'd you get that black eye? -Oh, I'm fine. Thank you.
是会员打的吗 -不是 不是我们的人
Did a member do that? -No. It wasn't one of ours.
昨天 海滩上有个男子试图出♥售♥非法商品
Yesterday, a gentleman on the beach was trying to sell some illegal goods.
我把他赶走了 他打了我一拳
Got him off the property, he landed one on me.
你知道这位先生的名字吗
Did you get this gentleman's name?
卡梅伦·史密斯 人称老骗
Cameron Smith, aka Swizz.
有两次袭击前科 一次持有毒品 一次公共裸♥露♥
Two priors for assault, one for possession, one for public nudity.
俱乐部服务员说他每天都在同一时间出现在这里
Club attendant says he's out here at the same time every day.
如果他在佩妮遇袭前一个小时被赶出俱乐部
And if he was kicked out of the club an hour before Penny was attacked,
那他一定在附近
then he must've been in the area.
但他和卢卡斯及佩妮的事有什么关系
But what does he have to do with what happened to Lucas and Penny?
也许没关系 但如果卢卡斯
Maybe nothing, but if Lucas was killed
因为俱乐部的事被杀
because of something that happened in the club,
而这家伙向会员兜售毒品 他肯定知道点什么
and this guy was selling drugs to its members, he had to know something.
那是我们的人 -你确定吗
Here's our guy. -You sure?
非常确定
Pretty sure.
你在那里还舒服吗
You comfortable over there?
实际上 是的
Matter of fact, I am.
请随意
Help yourself.
那么 你们为什么对我这么友好
So, why y'all being so nice to me?
大家一般对你不友好吗
Are people not normally nice to you?
总的来说 不 也许我自己问题很大
In general, no. But maybe I haven't done myself any favors.
不应该啊 人们还是应该友好
Shouldn't have to. People should still be nice.
你认识卢卡斯·菲利普斯吗
Did you know Lucas Phillips?
几年前在海滩上被发现死亡的那位
Found dead on the beach a couple years ago?
这个呢
How about this?
知道她吗
What about her?
当时他的女朋友 你认识她 对吧
His girlfriend at the time. You know her, right?
她在被击中头部后被扔到海滩上 现在还在顽强地挣扎
She's clinging to life after being hit in the head and dumped on the beach.
我们找到她时 她几乎没有脉搏 你昨晚见过她吗
She barely had a pulse when we found her. Did you see her last night?
现在有个警探正在外面大厅里
There's a detective out in that bullpen
追踪和定位你的手♥机♥
doing a track and trace on your phone right now,
所以你最好直接告诉我们实情
so you might as well just tell us the truth.
尤其是如果你没做错什么的话
Especially if you didn't do anything wrong.
除了袭击管家小弟的罪名 我现在就可以逮捕你
Besides assaulting a valet guy, which I could arrest you for right now.
你最近见过她吗
Have you seen her recently?
是的 我见过她 -然后呢
Yeah, I saw her. -And?
然后我只是告诉她别再来找我
And all I did was tell her to stop coming around
别再装作好像我是杀死卢卡斯的人
acting like I'm the one that killed Lucas.
我不想因为我没做的事被冤枉
I don't like being accused of things that I didn't do.
那个女孩就是不肯罢休
That girl wouldn't let up.
那大概是什么时候
At about what time was that?
我不知道 大概九点钟 就在我去海滩俱乐部之前
I don't know. Like, 9:00 o'clock. Just before I went to the beach club.
我知道这看起来很糟糕 好吗
I know it looks bad, okay?
但我没有在他们的海滩上贩毒
But I wasn't selling drugs on their beach.
我只是想进俱乐部找布莱恩
I was just trying to get in the club to see Blaine.
他躲了我好几个星期了
He's been dodging me for weeks.
布莱恩为什么躲着你
Why is Blaine dodging you?
因为他还欠我钱
'Cause he still owes me money.
抱歉 布莱恩欠你钱
I'm sorry, Blaine owes you money?
看 这就是问题所在
See? That's the problem right there.
你们整天评判像我这样的人
You folks spend all your time judging guys like me,
却从不关注那些特权阶层的人
but never shine the light on all those privileged-ass people.
也许我们会的
Maybe we will.
但首先我们要去找佩妮
But first we're gonna go talk to Penny.
因为她刚醒来
Because she just woke up.
佩妮 你好
Penny, hi.
我是卡拉德克探长 这是摩根 她在协助我调查你的案件
I'm Detective Karadec. This is Morgan, she's assisting me on your case.
你好 很高兴你从鬼门关回来了
Hi. Glad you're back.
活过来真好
It's good to be back.
是的 她感觉好多了
Yeah, she's feeling much better.
莫里斯 你介意给我们一点私人时间吗
Uh, Morris, would you mind giving us a minute?
当然
Of course.
我不敢相信他还在这里
I can't believe he's still here.
直到昨天他都不知道我的真名
He didn't even know my real name until yesterday.
佩妮 告诉我们你昨晚记得的一切
Penny, tell us everything you remember about last night.
我当时接了一个电♥话♥
I was responding to one of the calls.
来自你的广♥告♥牌吗 -是的
From your billboard? -Yes.
但这次感觉不像是骗子
But this one seemed legit. It...
他们说他们看到了谁袭击了卢卡斯
They said they saw the attack on Lucas.
所以我去海滩和他们见面
So, I went to meet them at the beach.
然后发生了什么
And then what happened?
我感觉后面有什么东西打了我一下
I... I felt something hit me from behind.
接下来我记得的就是在水中醒来
The next thing I remember is waking up in the water.
我甚至没看到他们的脸
I didn't even see their face.
我只想让这一切结束
I just want all this to be over.
好消息是 这正是我们在这里的原因
Well, the good news is that's why we're here.
谢谢 但我本不该走到这一步
Thank you. But I should've never gone this far.
但我必须知道是谁杀了卢卡斯
But I had to know who killed Lucas.
当然 听起来他是个很特别的人
Yeah. It sounds like he was a pretty special guy.
独一无二
One of a kind.
那条项链真漂亮
That's a really beautiful necklace.
他在去世的那个星期送给我的
He gave it to me the week that he died.
佩妮 我们可能需要重新调查卢卡斯的案件来找出是谁伤害了你
Um, Penny, we may have to reopen Lucas's case to find out who did this to you.
在他去世前几天 有什么特别的事情让你印象深刻吗
Was there anything about the days leading up to his death that stuck out to you?
我在脑海中反复思考过无数次
I've gone over it a million times in my head,
但始终找不到确凿的证据
but I could never find anything concrete.
海滩俱乐部呢 我们在询问了一段时间
What about the beach club? We spent a little time there.
你能告诉我们一些关于那里的事情吗
Can you tell us anything about that?
卢卡斯非常喜欢那
Lucas loved it.
他喜欢那份工作 也喜欢那里的人
The job, the people.
但我觉得这整件事很奇怪
I thought the whole idea of it was weird.
你对布莱恩了解多少
What do you know about Blaine?
我们看到你壁橱里有他的照片
We saw that you had a picture of him in your closet.
卢卡斯和布莱恩有过一些不愉快的冲突
Lucas and Blaine had some nasty run-ins.
有一次非常严重 布莱恩暂停了卢卡斯的工作
One was so bad, Blaine suspended Lucas.
他说如果再有问题 就会解雇他
Said if there was another problem, he'd fire him.
我曾试图接近他 但很难
I tried to get to him, but it was hard,
因为他有个很善于保护他的哥哥
because he is well-protected by his brother.
好吧 我想我们今天差不多就到这里了
剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表