剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表
我们现在就处理
Let's take care of this right now.
玩忽职守
The incompetence!
告诉卡拉迪克啊
Tell Karadec.
流程不是这样的
It's not how this works.
问他丰塔纳
Ask him about Fontana.
嘿 -什么鬼
Heyl The hell is this?
多余的话一句都别说
Don't say another word.
戴蒙先生 谢谢您的宝贵时间
Mr. Dimon, thank you for your time.
什么
What?
不
No!
切斯特·埃默里的秘书注意到一名穿着
Chester Emery's secretary noted a woman dressed, quote,
“对于保洁人员来说过于招摇”服装的女子
"quite provocatively for the cleaning staff"
今天下午两次进入阿科斯塔的办公室
entered Acosta's office twice this afternoon.
到底怎么回事
What happened?
卡拉迪克
Karadec.
卡拉迪克 戴蒙在谋杀当天去了丰塔纳 你得问他为什么
Karadec. Dimon was in Fontana on the day of the murder. You gotta ask him why.
够了 结束了 这白♥痴♥的试验已经结束了
Stop. We're done. This entire idiotic experiment is finished.
这根本说不通
It doesn't make any sense.
别再假装你能行了 结束了
Stop pretending you can do this. It's over.
你不用坐牢就偷着乐吧
Be grateful you're not in jail.
回到你真实生活中去吧 摩根 查案的事交给专业人士
Go back to your real life, Morgan. Leave this to the professionals.
你知道中世纪城♥堡♥里所有楼梯的走向吗
Do you know what direction all stairs went in medieval castles?
顺时针 你知道为什么吗
Clockwise. You know why?
这样就方便砍向上楼梯的人了
To make it easier to chop people coming up the stairs?
没错
Exactly.
但如果你是左撇子呢
But what if you're left- handed?
这个世界并不是为与众不同的人而建的
Well, the world wasn't exactly built for people who are different.
吃饭时不能玩手♥机♥
Phone away at the table, please.
像个正常人一样跟家人一起吃晚饭吧
Eat dinner with your family like a normal person.
克洛伊和艾略特这个周末会去卢多那
Um, you know, Chloe and Elliot are gonna be with Ludo this weekend.
所以我想我们可以像以前那样一起去公园 买♥♥个冰淇淋吃
So I was thinking we could go to the park like we used to. Get some ice cream.
我又不是6岁小孩
I'm not six.
你怎么了
What's going on?
我跟你和艾略特不一样
I'm- I'm not like you and Elliot.
他有你的记忆力 你的 你的大脑 你注意到各种事物的方式
He's got your memory, your... your brain, your way of noticing everything.
你也继承了我的一些品质啊
Well, you got some of my qualities too.
你继承了我的叛逆 我对权威的不信任
You know, you got my rebelliousness, my distrust of authority,
我的时尚品味 -我继承的都是你的缺点
my sweet fashion sense. - I have your worst qualities.
艾略特和克洛伊却什么都有
Elliot and Chloe have everything.
说实话 克洛伊还是个宝宝 我们不知道她什么样
To be fair, Chloe is still a baby. We don't really know her deal yet.
我说的不是这个意思
It's not what I'm talking about.
卢多把你当成他的女儿
Ludo thinks of you as his daughter.
那不一样
It's not the same.
不 你说的对 不一样
No. No, you're right. It's not.
宝儿 你父亲非常爱你
Honey, your father loved you so much.
当然 所以他才离开的
Sure. That's why he left
不 这比那要复杂的多
No, it's more complicated than that.
没事 随便吧 我都不记得他 谁在乎
It's fine. Whatever. I don't even remember him. Who cares?
如果他能在这 -我很高兴他不在
If he could be here- - - I'm glad he's not.
我想自己呆着
I wanna be alone.
好吧
Okay.
等等 艾略特 别忘了你的科学作业
Wait, Elliot, don't forget your science project.
艾娃 你早餐不能吃甜甜圈
Ava, you can't have doughnuts for breakfast.
我们吃东西吧 你今天为什么这么不听话啊 来
Shall we eat? Why are you being a jerky today? Here you go.
艾略特
Elliot.
院子里站着一个人
There's a man standing in our yard.
你为什么想让我问戴蒙有关丰塔纳的事
Why did you want me to ask Dimon about Fontana?
进来
Come inside.
这米糊要让孩子吃掉
This mush needs to go into this kid.
戴蒙不是会去丰塔纳的那种人
Dimon is not a Fontana guy.
更重要的是 我昨天在索菲亚的公♥寓♥注意到一些东西
More importantly, I noticed something in Sofia's apartment yesterday.
她架子上所有的小摆件都满是灰尘 只有一件除外
All of the little tchotchkes on her shelves were dusty except for one.
索菲亚最近去过丰塔纳 戴蒙也是
Sofia was in Fontana recently. So was Dimon.
那又如何 人们总是会去丰塔纳的嘛
So what? People go to Fontana.
他们俩呢
Both of them?
那又有什么关系 谋杀发生时他们俩都有不在场证明
Why does it matter? They both have alibis for the time of the murder.
接电♥话♥啊
Come on.
接电♥话♥啊 亨利
Pick up the phone, Henry!
你今天不能借我的车
You can't borrow my car today.
我今天不需要借你的车
I don't need to borrow your car today.
我今天确实需要借他的车 但那不是重点
I did need to borrow his car today. But that's beside the point.
赶紧过来
Just come over here!
你送完花后多久它们会枯萎
How long does it take for flowers to die after you deliver them?
就是变褐色彻底枯萎那种
Like, wilted and brown die?
那有很多因素 不过主要看花的种类
It depends on a few factors. Mainly, the type of flower.
毛茛属呢 -至少四天
Ranunculus? - Four days, at least.
亨利
Henry.
你是个好人 还是个更好的养花人
You are a good man. And an even better florist.
走了
Let's gol
什么
What?
我路上解释给你听
I'll explain on the way.
快快快 拿上汽车座椅
Go, go, go. Grab the car seat.
拿上汽车座椅
Grab the car seat.
戴蒙和索菲亚有一腿
Dimon and Sofia are having an affair.
他想像招揽其他女人一样对她 但她答应了
He was trying to groom her like the others, but she was on board.
他这么做接近勒奈特
He's doing it to stay close to Lynette
因为他知道自己有罪 他需要筹码
because he knows he's guilty and he needs leverage.
我们能拉警笛吗
Can we run the siren?
绝对不能 -好的
Absolutely not. - Sure.
不不 妈 别这样 我马上到学校了
No, no. Mom, no, stop. Not in the drop- off line.
这里是洛杉矶警局 全境通告 通缉两个小可爱
This is the LAPD. We have an APB out on two extreme cutie- pies.
好了 祝你们今天愉快 快去吧
AII right. Everyone, have a good day. Go, bulldogs.
拜 爱你们
Bye. Love you.
所以 戴蒙知道勒奈特改变了心意 对吧
So, Dimon, he learns of Lynette's change of heart, right?
他知道自己要完蛋了 他现在狗急跳墙了
He knows this is the end for him. He's desperate now.
他和索菲亚去了勒奈特的家 给她施压 但是意外的发现
He and Sofia go to Lynette's house to put pressure on her. But, surprise.
她老公♥安♥东尼也在
Her husband Anthony is there too.
之后事情就迅速变得一发而不可收拾
And that is when things quickly get out of hand.
我 我跟一个学生在一起呢
I- - I'm with a student.
太好了 你可以教她如何安装汽车安全座椅 谢了亲
Oh. Great. You can teach her how to install a car seat. Thanks, babe.
可问题是 -他们俩都有不在场证明嘛
Again, the problem is- - - That they both have alibis.
但如果谋杀本来就不发生在我们以为的那个时间呢
But what if the murder did not happen when we think it happened?
好吧
Okay.
戴蒙和索菲亚试图威胁勒奈特
Dimon and Sofia are trying to threaten Lynette.
著名的第二修正案狂热者安东尼·阿科斯塔参与其中
Noted Second Amendment enthusiast Anthony Acosta gets involved.
结果这对他来说并不是最好的选择
Turns out to be not the best decision for him.
现在我们有了具尸体
And now we've got a dead body.
真的是让人蛋疼 因为现在我们要怎么对勒奈特呢
Which is a real kick in the nards 'cause what are we gonna do with Lynette?
但他们是如何打掩护的呢
But how did they cover it up?
死亡时索菲亚正在做演讲
Time of death was during Sofia's presentation.
她的所有同事都在
AlI of her colleagues are there.
莱蒂最后一张她妈妈的照片是3天前拍的
Letty's last picture of her mom was taken three days ago.
当时这些花还是新鲜的 它们应该还是粉色的才对
These flowers were fresh and new. They should still be pink
但现在它们在犯罪现场的照片里就已经枯萎了
But they were already dead in the crime scene photos.
戴蒙是做什么营生的
What does Dimon do for a living?
安保技术
Security technology.
索菲亚呢
And what does Sofia do for a living?
植物学家
She's a botanist
你知道这房♥间是什么吗
Do you know what this room is? - Uh- uh.
温室
A greenhouse.
没错 这是最先进的气候控制系统
Yes. Yes. These are state of- the- art climate control.
所以戴蒙把整个地方变成了一个巨大的冰箱
So Dimon turns the entire place into one giant refrigerator.
他把阿科斯塔的尸体冻住后离开了
He freezes Acosta's body and leaves.
那晚 他篡改了监控视频 栽赃到丽施卡·张头上
That night, he doctors the video, framing Lishka Zhang.
第二天 他远程提高了温度
The next day, he raises the temperature remotely,
给整个房♥子加热 所以才让验尸官
cooking the house and completely messing up
无法确定正确的死亡时间
the coroner's time of death estimate.
那他们把勒奈特怎么样了呢
And what did they do with Lynette?
如果他们要杀她 那他们在这就动手了
If they were gonna kill her, they would've done that here.
聪明之举
That's the smart move.
剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表