剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表
Do you have something?
我们之前以为 安森去世的那天
We thought Anson was in some kind of altercation
发生了一场冲突 对吧
the day he died, right?
是啊 你不是这么认为吗
Yeah. What, you don't?
如果他没跟负责保护他安全的
I mean, if he didn't mention it to his security team,
安保团队提过这事
the team he paid to keep him safe,
那他身上的这些伤痕
then maybe these marks on his body...
就不是打架造成的
weren't from a fight.
你是说 他经历了一种不同类型的接触
You think he was in a different kind of encounter.
而且是他自愿参与的
One where he was a willing participant?
那场两个小时的神秘会面
Well, that two-hour mystery meeting.
听起来 我们得去找找那个
Sounds like we need to talk to the person
在橙县和他见面的人了
he was meeting with in Orange County.
是啊 我去让罗尼帮忙
Yeah. I'm gonna get Ronnie's help on this.
让他查查看 这座办公大楼的后门监控录像
Have him get some footage of the back exit of the office building.
我觉得 安森只是顺路经过
I think that Anson was just passing through
去了一个更舒适的地方进行他的“会面”
on his way to a more comfortable spot for his "meeting."
哦 亚当 摩根 欢迎回来
Oh. Adam and Morgan, welcome back.
感谢我们洛杉矶警♥察♥局的合作伙伴
Nice work to our partners at the LAPD
他们帮助我们找到了阿丽亚·维尔
who helped to lead us to Aria Vale.
她在安森去世的前一天晚上
She checked into The Borzi Hotel in Orange County
住进了橙县的博尔兹酒店 -关于她 我们了解多少
the night before Anson's death. -What do we know about her?
她经营着一个非营利组织
Well, she runs a nonprofit
致力于规范人工智能和在线技术的监管
that tries to regulate AI in online technology.
她公开表达过
And she made no secret about her desire
想要关闭安森公♥司♥的意愿
to shut down Anson's company.
我们认为 她可能找到了另一种让他“关停”的办法
We think she might have found another way to shut him down.
是啊 -我对这个女人有太多的问题想问了
Yeah. -I have so many questions for this woman.
我也是 所以我已经安排了一组人手
Well, so do I. Which is why I have a team
正在全力追踪她的位置
tracking her down as we speak.
等我一下
Give me a second.
嗨 -妈妈 是爸爸
Hi. -Mom. It's Dad.
他 他刚刚 -等等 埃利奥特
He-- He just-- -Wait. Elliot?
亲爱的 慢慢说 发生什么事了
Honey, slow down. What's going on?
他突然倒下了
He just collapsed.
什么 他有呼吸吗
What? Is he breathing?
我马上打911好吗
You know what? I'm gonna call 911, okay?
不 不要叫救护车 我没事
No. No ambulance. It's okay. I'm fine.
他一直说不用 我们该怎么办
He keeps saying no. What do you want us to do?
盯紧他 好吗 一切都会没事的
Keep an eye on him, all right? Everything's gonna be okay.
我马上过去
I'll be right there.
谢谢
Thanks.
嘿 你还好吗
Hey. Are you okay?
我好像认得这个声音
I think I recognize that voice.
那是我孩子们的母亲吗
Is that the mother of my children?
发生什么事了 -我有点头晕 然后晕倒了
What happened? -I got lightheaded and I fainted.
但真的没事
But I'm fine, really.
好吧 克洛伊睡了吗 -是的 她已经睡着了
Okay. Is Chloe down? -Yeah, she's asleep.
埃利奥特呢 -他外面的露台上
Where's Elliot? -He's outside on the porch.
好 你能给我们一点时间吗
Okay. Can you give us a second?
你想谈谈吗 -其实不太想
Do you... you wanna talk about it? -Not really. No.
听着 我可能是脱水了 而且没吃够东西
Look, I was probably dehydrated and didn't eat enough food.
但是我现在没事了 -对不起
But I'm good now. -I'm sorry.
你为什么道歉 这些都不是你的错
Why are you sorry? None of this is your fault.
我让你为孩子们操心这么多事
I'm just having you do so much with the kids,
而你真的把这里的一切都打理得井井有条
and you're really picking up the slack around here.
我只觉得很不好意思 -没事 因为我愿意
I just feel really bad-- -Yeah, because I want to.
当你我分开时
When you and I split up,
我们就达成共识 无论发生什么 我们都要维护家庭
we agreed we're gonna remain a family no matter what.
这就是我在做的事
That's what I'm doing.
我知道 没你我做不到这一切
I know. And I couldn't do this without you.
我也不想
And I don't want to.
我也是这样感觉的
I feel the same.
谢谢
Thanks.
我去看看埃利奥特
I'm gonna go check on Elliot.
嗯 去吧 我觉得他有点被吓到了
Yeah, please do. I think he's a little freaked out.
我知道你们两个记得所有
I know that the two of you remember everything
发生过的事
that ever happened,
但是如果你能找到办法 把他父亲摔倒在
but if you can find a way to erase the memory
厨房♥瓷砖上的记忆抹去
of his father face-planting on the kitchen tile,
我真的会很感激
I'd really appreciate it.
抱歉 我可没看到
Sorry I missed it.
你需要在这儿盖个毯子吗
You need a blanket out here?
我没事
I'm okay.
那真的很吓人 对吧
That was pretty scary, huh?
你知道吗 你♥爸♥爸没事
Yeah. You know what? Your dad is just fine.
不过我会让他明天去看医生
But I'll have him go to the doctor tomorrow,
以防万一
just to be safe.
他们可能会安排做个MRI或者心脏超声
They should probably order an MRI, or an echo.
我看到说头晕可能是隐性心脏病发作的信♥号♥♥
I read that dizziness could be a sign of a silent heart attack,
或者是冠脉痉挛 可能导致心肌梗塞
or a coronary spasm that can lead to a myocardial infarction.
互联网真是个危险的地方
The Internet's a dangerous place.
显然 我们的厨房♥也是
Apparently, so is our kitchen.
你在担心 我能看出来
You're worrying, I can tell.
没关系 我也在担心
It's okay. I'm worried too.
你也是吗 -是的
You are? -Oh, yeah.
有时候我的思绪会把我带到不想去的地方
Sometimes my mind can take me to places I don't wanna go.
你有过这种感觉吗
Does that ever happen to you?
今天就有
It did today.
是啊 控制思想真的很难
Yeah, thoughts are hard to control.
要知道 尤其是像你我这样有头脑的人
You know, especially when you've got a brain like you and I do.
但我们是掌控局面的人
But we are in charge.
诀窍就是专注于你想要的东西
And the trick is to focus on the stuff that you do want,
而不是你不想要的东西
not the stuff that you don't.
我觉得我做不到
I don't think I can.
这不是容易的事 我知道
It's not always easy. I know.
但我想我们得问问自己
But I guess we gotta ask ourselves,
我们想害怕吗
do we wanna be scared,
还是想注意到周围所有
or do we want to notice all of the wonderful things
美好的事情
that are happening right around us?
比如什么
Like what?
比如我儿子今天打电♥话♥给我
Like the fact that my son called me today
因为他爸爸需要帮助 这让我非常骄傲
'cause his dad needed help, and that made me so proud.
比如我们今晚都在这里
Like the fact that we're all here tonight
在同一屋檐下 平安无事
under one roof, safe and sound.
但今晚 你只属于我
But for tonight, you're all mine.
我很感激这一点
And I'm grateful for that.
我也是
Me too.
好吧 好吧 我快喘不过气了
Okay, okay, I can't breathe.
你可以正常呼吸
You can breathe fine.
如果你不能呼吸 你就不能说话了
If you couldn't breathe, you wouldn't be able to talk.
安森觉得你在抗拒
Anson felt that you were resisting
人类与科技共同发展的
the inevitable evolution
必然趋势
of humans and technology together.
他说阿丽亚·维尔害怕必然的事情 讨厌自♥由♥
He said, quote, "Aria Vale fears the inevitable and hates freedom."
我们见了几次面 试图找到共同点
Look, we met up a few times to try to find common ground.
然后呢
And?
我们都觉得我们浪费了彼此的时间
We both decided that we were wasting each other's time.
来了 -什么来了
Here it comes. -Here comes what?
一个词
One word.
你知道Getty kouros吗
You familiar with the Getty kouros?
那尊古代雕像
The ancient sculpture?
人们一直以为它是古代的
Well, people thought it was,
直到一位著名的艺术学者皮埃尔·保罗
until a famous art scholar by the name of Pierre Paul
看了一眼 脱口而出一个词
took one look at it and uttered one word,
假货
"fake."
没有证据 只有他的直觉
No proof, just his intuition.
老皮埃尔有一种能力 能够凭直觉分辨什么是真的
Old Pierre had the ability to identify what was real
什么是不真的
and what wasn't based on a gut feeling.
好吧
Okay.
我也能做到
剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表