剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表
They put aside their differences,
至少暂时是这样 这样我们才能好好吃顿晚餐
momentarily at least, so we could have a nice dinner.
晚餐吃得愉快吗?
And was it nice?
嗯 我们尽力了
Well, we tried.
一开始先是又拍了张全家福 然后大家举杯祝酒
It started with another family photo and then a toast.
好了 为家人干杯
All right. To family,
无论顺境逆境 都彼此照应
looking after one another in good times and bad.
然后马蒂接着就开始喝酒了
And, of course, Matty started drinking.
儿子你觉得你能喝酒吗?
Is that a good idea, Son?
得了吧 爸爸 一杯酒我还是能应付的
Come on, Dad. I can handle one drink.
没过多久 巴里就开始冒犯在场的每个人
It wasn't long before Barry started offending everyone.
我想你可以让他们自己犯错
I suppose you can let 'em make their own mistakes.
反正他们知道你会帮他们摆脱困境 - 爸爸听了很不高兴
They know you'll bail them out. - And Dad got upset.
年度最佳父亲先生这么说
Says Mr. Father of the Year.
科迪受够了 就上楼去了
Cody had enough and went upstairs.
你知道吗?我不饿了
You know what? I'm not hungry.
然后马蒂让他走了 -求你了科迪 留下吧
And Matty let it out... Please. Cody, stay.
… 巴里和克拉克亏了很多钱的事
...that Barry and Clark lost a lot of money.
我不知道爸爸还能不能再给我去戒毒所的费用了巴里
I don't know if Dad can afford to send me to rehab again, Barry.
毕竟他和克拉克投资你朋友倒闭的公♥司♥
Not after all that money that he and Clark lost
亏了那么多钱
investing in your friend's failed company.
你们把我们的钱投到什么上面去了?
You invested our money in what?
马蒂提起投资失败的事时 乔治有什么反应?
How did George react when Matty brought up the bad investment?
他还没来得及做出反应
He really didn't have time to react,
因为…
because of...
希瑟出了事
Heather's mishap.
哦 天呐 哦 我的天 邦尼你受伤了吗?
Oh, God. Oh, my God. Bunny, are you hurt?
抱歉 我刚接触这案子 希瑟着火了?
Sorry, new here. Heather caught on fire?
我们知道这件事
We knew about that.
梅隆觉得这事儿不够重要
Melon didn't think it was important enough
都没写进案件报告里
to even include in the case report.
我们马上就把火扑灭了 我没事
We put it out right away. I was okay.
还是像平常一样笨手笨脚的
Just clumsy, as usual.
之后发生了什么?
What happened after that?
巴里觉得受够了 就上楼去了
Barry decided he'd had enough. He headed upstairs.
然后我们收拾了桌子 摆好了大富翁游戏
And then we cleared the table and set up the Monopoly board.
拿出了大富翁游戏
Monopoly comes out.
科迪回来了
Cody returned.
看看是谁决定现身啦 怎么样?
Look who decided to show up. What's up, bud?
他很喜欢那个游戏 -欢迎回来 科迪
He loves that game. Welcome back, Cody.
我就知道你忍♥不住 - 但接着
I knew you couldn't resist. - But then,
巴里把电视音量开到最大 -我是赛车
Barry puts his TV on full blast. I'm the race car.
我希望你死!
I hope you die!
他在楼上看什么鬼东西? - 爸爸很不高兴
What the hell is he watching up there? - And Dad was not happy.
我要杀了那个混♥蛋♥
I'm going to kill that bastard.
乔治威胁要杀了巴里?
George threatened to murder Barry?
你干嘛这么惊讶?我们都把他的认罪书给你了
Why sound surprised? We sent you his confession.
这期间内达在做什么?
Where was Nedda during all of this?
可能在刷她的社交软件把
Probably checking her social media.
我说到哪儿了?你刚告诉我们希瑟着火了
Where was I? You just told us Heather caught on fire,
然后你需要去看你的Instagram了
and then you needed to check your Instagram.
对哦 没错
Right. Yes.
这就是为什么吃晚餐别穿喇叭袖衣服
That is why you do not wear bell sleeves to dinner.
所以我们赶紧扯下她的披肩
So we quickly tore off her wrap,
就在那时我们看到了她身上的瘀伤
and that's when we saw the bruises.
我是卡拉德克 请留言
This is Karadec. Please leave a message.
卡拉德克不接电♥话♥ -好吧 那就打给索托
Karadec isn't picking up. Okay. Well, call Soto, then.
好的
All right.
内达・多诺万在这儿搞什么鬼?
What the hell is Nedda Donovan doing here?
你确定她是这么说的吗 奥兹?
You're sure that's what she said, Oz?
巴里虐待了希瑟?
Barry abused Heather?
对 好吧
Yeah, okay.
什么?
What?
梅隆见到她了?
Melon saw her?
好的 再见
Okay, bye.
多诺万一家对我们撒谎了 巴里一直在殴打希瑟
The Donovans lied to us. Barry was beating Heather.
他们在解开希瑟的袖子时发现了这件事
They learned this when they stripped off Heather's wrap
然后发现她浑身是伤
and discovered she was covered in bruises.
对他们中的任何人来说 这都是谋杀的强烈动机
That's a strong motive for murder for any of 'em.
我能理解他们为什么要保密
I can see why they kept it a secret.
也能理解这个秘密为何会毁了他们的慈善事业
And why that secret would've ruined their charity.
梅隆在警局看到内达了 我们时间不多了
Melon saw Nedda at the station. Our time is running out.
赛琳娜 也许我们该放弃 你已经擅自行动了
Selena, maybe we should call this off. You've gone rogue.
如果你被重新分配任务 我可不想听梅隆的数落
I don't wanna be answering to Melon if you get reassigned.
我也不想 所以我们把这案子破了吧
I don't want that either. So let's solve this case.
有人打算告诉我们吗
Was anyone planning on telling us
在感恩节晚餐时
about the moment during Thanksgiving dinner
你们发现巴里殴打希瑟这件事?
when you learned Barry was beating Heather?
内达
Nedda.
这是家庭内部的事
It was a family matter.
有些事就得留在家里解决
And some things need to stay in the family.
在谋杀调查中也这样吗?
In a murder investigation?
我们能不能别谈这个了?
Can we please not talk about this?
没事的 妈妈
It'll be okay, Mom.
是在希瑟的袖子着火之后
It was after Heather's sleeve caught on fire.
我们扑灭了火
We put out the fire,
就在那时我们看到了巴里对她做的事
and that's when we saw what Barry was doing to her.
我们得把这个拿下来 -不 妈妈 我没事 我很好
We need to get this off you. No, Mom. I'm okay. I'm fine.
亲爱的
Honey.
怎么回事?搞什么鬼?
What happened? What the hell?
你这个混♥蛋♥ -你怎么敢?
You bastard. How dare you?
你觉得是我♥干♥的吗?
You think I did that?
巴里否认了 然后怒气冲冲地走了
Barry denied it and stormed out.
我受够了 我受够了
I'm done here. I'm done.
在那之后还有人再见过巴里吗?
Did anyone see Barry again after that?
我见过
I did.
我在收拾东西的时候喝了杯酒
I was having a glass of wine while cleaning up
然后他穿着浴袍下了楼
when he came down the stairs in his robe...
朝桑拿房♥走去
headed for the sauna.
你喝了多少酒
How much did you have to drink?
我喝了点酒 我不记得喝了多少
I had some wine. I can't remember how much.
好在巴里已经死了
Well, it's a good thing Barry's already dead.
不然我都想亲手杀了他
I'd like to murder him myself.
假设摩根的理论是正确的
Assuming Morgan's theory is correct,
除了凶手之外 可能每个人都认为巴里还活着
everyone but the killer probably thinks Barry was still alive
在勒诺说她看到他的时候 -好吧 我们把他们分开问
when Lenore says she saw him. Well, let's divide 'em up.
询问每个人晚餐到午夜之间几个小时的行踪
Get everyone's account of the hours between dinner and midnight.
建立一个时间线 - 好
Establish a time line. Yeah.
好的
Okay.
那你给我们讲讲晚餐后发生了什么吧
So why don't you walk us through what happened after dinner?
希瑟不想和巴里睡在同一个房♥间
Heather couldn't sleep in the same room as Barry.
乔治和勒诺也不会允许
George and Lenore wouldn't have allowed it.
所以我主动提出去房♥间帮她拿东西
So I offered to go grab her stuff from the room
勒诺则帮她换衣服
while Lenore helped her get into new clothes.
我去巴里房♥间的时候他在看电视
Barry was watching TV when I went to his room.
她需要她的东西
She needs her stuff.
他发火了把东西扔向我 -拿去吧 行了吧?
He flipped and threw it at me. Take it, okay?
哦 我的天
Oh, my...
拿走她的破烂 拿走她的破烂 -好的 你真是个混♥蛋♥巴里
Take her crap. Take her crap. Okay. You're such an asshole, Barry.
那是我最后一次见到他
That was the last time I ever saw him.
你明白我为什么要问虐待这件事吧?
You understand why I have to ask about the abuse?
你为什么不报♥警♥呢?
Why didn't you go to the police?
我以为他会改变
I thought he'd change.
而且 我觉得很羞愧
Plus, I was ashamed.
这就是你从不去医院的原因吗?
Is that why you never went to the hospital?
科迪出生前我是个护士
I was a nurse before Cody was born.
我可以自己处理伤口
I could deal with the injuries myself.
我阿姨也是护士
My aunt was a nurse.
她总是扭伤背部
She was always throwing out her back,
干这行总得搬重物
all that heavy lifting you have to do,
搬来搬去病人
剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表