剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表
We knew the murder happened then.
勒诺在午夜看到巴里走进地下室
Lenore saw Barry go into the basement at midnight.
对 所以这很说得通 你懂的
Right. So that would make perfect sense, you know.
除非勒诺看错了
Unless Lenore was wrong.
什么?你的意思是我妈妈撒谎了?
What? Are you saying my mother lied?
不 绝对不是
No. Absolutely not.
我是说要是勒诺以为自己看到了巴里呢 对吧?
I'm asking what if Lenore thought she saw Barry, right?
我是说 她自己也承认喝了几杯
I mean, she admitted to tipping back a few.
我知道我看到了什么
I know what I saw.
巴里下楼去地下室的时候从我身边经过
Barry passed me on his way down to the basement.
嗯 巴里的浴袍是去了地下室 没错
Well, Barry's bathrobe went down to the basement. Yes.
但巴里不在里面
But Barry wasn't in it.
因为巴里在午夜前就在楼上被杀了
Because Barry was killed before midnight upstairs.
呃 让我捋捋清楚
Uh... So-so let me get this straight.
你是说凶手在别的地方杀了巴里
You're saying the killer murdered Barry somewhere else,
然后把他的尸体从二楼拖到地下室
then dragged his body from the second floor to the basement
还正好从玩大富翁的全家人面前经过?
right past the entire family playing Monopoly?
不 我是说凶手把巴里的尸体
No. I'm saying the killer tossed Barry's body
从洗衣通道扔了下去 在这个过程中摔断了他的脖子
down the laundry chute, breaking his neck in the process.
洗衣通道? 搞什么鬼?
The laundry chute? What the hell?
这是怎么回事?
What is going on?
尸体不可能从那个通道下去 不可能
No way a body fits down that chute. There's no way.
艾达・佩普就可以
Ida Perp did.
艾达・佩普又不是活人
Ida Perp is not a living person.
巴里也不是了
And neither was Barry.
因为科迪在全家人玩大富翁之前
Because Cody electrocuted him in the shower
就在淋浴间把他电死了
before the family even began playing Monopoly.
你知道你♥爸♥对你妈做了什么 孩子心里总是有数的
You knew what your dad was doing to your mom. Kids always know.
你只是想尽你所能保护她
You were just trying to protect her any way you knew how.
你在说什么? 你该离开了 听见没?
What are you saying? You need to leave, all right?
跑来这里指控别人?你以为你是谁?
Coming here making these accusations? Who do you think you are?
求你了 听着 听着 我和你一样难以置信
Please. Look, look. I don't believe this any more than you do.
他当时才 15 岁 你真觉得一个青少年能做到吗
He was 15. You really think a teenager could pull that off?
科迪可不是普通的青少年 他是个天才
Cody wasn't a regular teenager. He was a genius.
一个大二就被麻省理工学院招揽的孩子
A kid that MIT was recruiting as a sophomore.
这个非常聪明的年轻人知道他父亲
And this very smart young man knew that his father
在殴打他母亲
was beating his mother.
想象一下 科迪知道了父亲的所作所为
So picture Cody knowing what he knows about his dad.
他心烦意乱地上了楼
He heads upstairs, fed up.
过了一会儿 他听到巴里在浴室里
Sometime later, he hears Barry in the bathroom
然后他有了个主意
and he gets an idea.
他意识到这是个机会
He realizes he has an opportunity
可以彻底终结这种虐待行为
to end this abuse once and for all.
他把吹风机扔进淋浴间 杀了巴里
He tosses the hair dryer into the shower, killing Barry.
科迪是个聪明的孩子
Now Cody's a smart kid.
他知道触电身亡可能会被当作心脏病发作
He knows electrocutions can be written off as heart attacks.
但他遇到了一个始料未及的技术难题
But he has an unforeseen technical difficulty.
插座着火了
The outlet catches on fire.
所以他不得不临时想出备用计划
So he has to come up with a plan B on the fly.
他把巴里的尸体从洗衣通道扔了下去
He sends Barry's body down the laundry chute.
他清理火灾的所有证据
He cleans up any evidence of a fire.
然后下楼加入游戏之夜
And he goes downstairs and joins game night,
制♥造♥不在场证明
creating an alibi.
接着 在午夜
Then, at midnight,
除了他奶奶之外所有人都睡着时
when everyone else but his grandmother is asleep,
科迪下楼去地下室 经过勒诺尔
Cody heads down to the basement passing Lenore.
她看到长袍 以为是巴里
She sees the robe and thinks that it's Barry.
在地下室 科迪把巴里的尸体
In the basement, Cody moves Barry's body
从洗衣篮移到桑拿房♥
from the hamper into the sauna.
他想让这看起来像一场意外
He wants to make it look like it's an accident.
于是他摆放好酒瓶
So he sets the wine bottle...
调高桑拿房♥的恒温器温度
he cranks up the thermostat on the sauna...
并留下长袍
and he leaves the robe behind.
科迪不知道掉落摔断了他父亲的脖子
Cody had no idea that the fall had broken his father's neck.
也不知道巴里的血沾到了他祖父的衬衫上
Or that Barry's blood got onto his grandfather's shirt
在洗衣机里
in the hamper.
谁能因此责怪你呢
Who could blame you for any of this?
你知道你♥爸♥爸在伤害你妈妈
You knew your dad was hurting your mom.
你肯定一直担惊受怕
You must've been terrified
有一天他会做得太过分
one day he was gonna take it too far.
这太荒谬了 我儿子不是杀人犯
This is ludicrous. My son is not a murderer.
他整晚都在玩大富翁
He was playing Monopoly the whole night.
而且巴里还活着 他当时在看电视 记得吗?
And Barry was still alive. He was watching TV, remember?
电视频道不会自己换台
And channels just don't change on their own.
频道不会
Channels don't.
但是乔治和勒诺尔的电视
But George and Lenore's televisions
用的是射频遥控器
use radio frequency remotes.
这意味着
Meaning...
嗯 这取决于你想要遥控器有多大的控制范围
Well, it depends what kind of range you want for your remote.
红外线遥控器在大多数情况下能完成任务
Infrared remotes get the job done for the most part
但需要遥控器与电视有直接视线
but require a direct line of sight from the remote to the TV.
但如果你想更高级点
But if you wanna get a little fancier,
让家里看起来更上档次
class up the joint a bit,
射频遥控器能提供
a radio frequency remote offers
更大的灵活性和覆盖范围
greater flexibility and coverage.
简单来说 你可以控制设备
Simply put, you can control the sources
在房♥子的任何一个地方
from any room in the house.
所以 科迪就是这样
So, that is how Cody
在玩大富翁时让人以为巴里还活着
made it sound like Barry was still alive during Monopoly,
而那时他已经死在洗衣篮里了
when he was already dead in the hamper.
天哪 他在楼上看色情片吗
God. Is he watching porn up there?
把色情片音量调大是个意外
Turning up the volume on the porn, that was an accident.
他不想马蒂和克拉克上楼
He didn't want Matty and Clark to go upstairs.
再次代表洛杉矶警♥察♥局 我道歉
Again, on behalf of the LAPD, I apologize--
她是对的
She's right.
是我♥干♥的
I did it.
我杀了爸爸 妈妈
I killed Dad, Mom.
是我 -什么?
It was me. What?
等等 别再说了 我们要请律师
Wait. Don't say another word. We want a lawyer.
不不 让我说 不
No, no. Let me say this. No.
让我说 拜托
Let me say this. Come on.
妈妈 这个秘密一直折磨着我
Mom, this secret has been eating me alive.
我早就该说实话 而且我试过
I should've told the truth a long time ago, and I tried.
爷爷快不行的时候 我告诉了他我做的事
When Grandpa was dying, I told him what I did.
我说我想站出来
I said I wanted to come forward,
但他让我再考虑考虑
but he asked me to give it more thought.
一周后 他录了那段认罪视频
A week later, he makes that video confessing.
他以自己的名誉代价来保护我
He was protecting me at the cost of his own reputation.
妈妈 我每天都在想我做的事
Mom, I think about what I did every day.
我睡不着 无法集中精力 我在崩溃边缘
I can't sleep. I can't focus. I'm spiraling.
我觉得我这辈子不配取得任何成功
I don't feel like I deserve any success in my life.
也许等我服完刑
Maybe after I serve my time,
我才能再坦然面对镜子中的自己
I can look at myself in the mirror again.
不不不不 我很抱歉
No, no, no. No, I am sorry.
这不是你的错
This is not your fault.
这不是他的错
This is not his fault.
是我的错 求你了怪我吧
It's my fault. Please, blame me.
科迪将作为未成年人受审
Cody will be tried as a minor.
他很可能服刑不到三年
He'll likely serve less than three years.
那么 警长
So, Captain.
你现在觉得我们的清洁女工实验怎么样?
What do you think of our cleaning lady experiment now?
你在里面干得不错
You did good work in there.
有一件事 赛琳娜
One thing, Selena.
别再背着我做调查
Never go behind my back again.
否则你就跟重案组说再见吧
Or you could say goodbye to Major Crimes.
摩根?
Morgan?
你一直让我惊叹
You continue to amaze me.
有你在队里是我们的幸运
We're lucky to have you on the team.
彼此彼此 中尉
Back at you, Lieutenant.
你冒着职业生涯的风险把真正的罪犯关进监狱
You risked your career to put the right person behind bars.
每个警♥察♥都有一个那样的案子
剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表