剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表
快点 摩根 时间不多了
Come on, Morgan, the clock's ticking.
温德尔把黄瓜和西红柿种在一起了
Wendell planted cucumbers and tomatoes next to each other?
你是在批评我们嫌疑人的花♥园♥吗
Are you critiquing our suspect's garden now?
黄瓜和番茄不是适宜一起种植的伴生植物
Cucumbers and tomatoes are not companion plants.
温德尔绝不会把它们种在一起
Wendell would never plant them side by side.
它们争夺相同的营养
They compete for the same nutrients,
它们的浇水需求完全不同
they have completely different watering needs.
这或许可以解释为什么它们长得没那么好
Which might explain why they're not thriving.
好 你是说你觉得
Okay. Are you saying that you think
温德尔在布置花♥园♥的方式上犯了错误吗
Wendell made a mistake in the way that he arranged this garden?
不 他不会那样做的 你也看到了他的生活方式
No, he wouldn't do that. You saw how he lives.
它们甚至还没有生根
These haven't even rooted yet.
你在说什么 摩根
What're you saying, Morgan?
我认为这地方一直是空的
I think this space was empty
直到最近几天 温德尔把这些植物都搬了过来
until Wendell moved all these plants in here within the last few days.
你刚才说他绝不会这么做
You just said that he would never do that.
是的 他不会 除非他有理由 肯定有事要隐瞒
Yeah, he wouldn't. Unless he had a reason. Something to hide.
或者要隐藏某人
Or someone.
温德尔没有什么可隐瞒的
Wendell didn't have anything to hide.
可能是别人要掩埋
Someone else did.
他
Him.
来吧 闻闻 闻闻
Come on. Sniff. Sniff.
好孩子 很好
Good boy. Good.
看起来死亡原因是后脑勺受到的敲打
Looks like cause of death was a blow to the back of the head.
那就是我们的凶器吗 -毫无疑问
And that's our murder weapon? -Indeed.
法医认为温德尔死于过去的12小时内
Medical examiner thinks Wendell died sometime in the last 12 hours.
让他们加快验尸和工具痕迹分♥析♥ 以确保万无一失
Have them rush autopsy and tool mark analysis just to make sure.
如果杀害温德尔的凶手绑♥架♥了那些女孩
If whoever killed Wendell kidnapped those girls,
他们可能已经穿越半个国家了
they could be halfway across the country.
没有任何女孩的踪迹 -没有
No sign of the girls anywhere? -No.
我们在房♥子的其他地方没有发现被翻动的土壤
We didn't see disturbed soil anywhere else on the property,
所以我认为那些女孩是活着被带走的
so I think the girls were taken alive.
现在我们的主要嫌疑人已经死了
And now our primary suspect is dead.
如果女孩们亲眼目睹父亲被杀
If the girls saw their father murdered,
凶手扣留她们有可能是为了让她们保持沉默
it's possible that the killer's holding them to keep them quiet.
或者凶手来追杀女孩 而父亲却阻拦了他
Or the killer came for the girls and the dad got in the way.
嘿 -挨家挨户调查有结果了吗
Hey. - Anything door-to-door?
没有 邻居们离得太远 没有听到或看到任何事
No. The neighbors are too far to have heard or seen anything.
所以 我去了温德尔卖♥♥蔬菜的咖啡馆
So, I went to the café where Wendell sells veggies.
店主昨天看到他与一名女子争吵
The owner saw him in an argument with a woman yesterday.
有名字吗 -只有描述
You got a name? -Only a description.
她30多岁 红色长发 戴着眼镜
She's 30s, long red hair, glasses.
也许温德尔有了新女友
Maybe Wendell got a new girlfriend.
我不太清楚 这家伙还戴着婚戒
I don't know about that. The guy's still wearing his wedding ring.
好像婚戒能阻止人谈恋爱似的
Like that ever stopped anybody.
看看这个
Check this out.
摩根在温德尔的生存手册中发现了这张照片
Morgan found this photo hidden in Wendell's survivalist handbook.
也许是他的父母
Maybe it's his parents?
查一查 -好的
Find out. -Okay.
我去看看米娅的家人是否认识符合描述的女人
I'll see if Mia's family knows a woman who fits the description.
等一下
Hold on.
你三十分钟前发布了针对女孩的安珀警报
You put out an Amber Alert for the girls 30 minutes ago.
是的
I did.
你知道所有安珀警报都要从我这里发出
You know all Amber Alerts go through me.
你为什么要违反规则 -因为分秒必争
Why'd you break protocol? -Every second counts.
她对你影响很大 -谁
She's rubbing off on you. -Who?
你觉得的呢
Who do you think?
你还好吗
You all right?
不要去等危机来临 我们要未雨绸缪
"Don't wait for the crisis to arrive. Assume it's already here.
因为我们今天主动做的事 明天可能就成了必须要做的事
'Cause what we do by choice today may be a necessity tomorrow."
那个男人只是想让他的女儿们做好应对一切的准备
That man just wanted his girls to be prepared for anything.
这本书里没有任何内容能教你
There's nothing in this book that can teach you
如何应对失去父亲的痛苦
how to survive losing your father.
是的 没有什么能让你为此做好准备
Yeah. There's nothing that can prepare you for that.
你们看到外面新鲜的轮胎印了吗
You guys see those fresh tire tracks out there?
我们正在尝试确定车型
We're trying to determine the type of vehicle.
很好
Good.
如果艾莉和佩奇被陌生人而不是家人带走
Because if Ellie and Paige were taken by a stranger and not a family member,
他们活着被发现的几率会下降42%
their odds of being found alive just dropped 42%.
看看乔恩·阿什福德的
Looking at the over-under
财务状况 阿什福德豪华庄园的主人
Jon Ashford. Owns Ashford Luxury Estates.
这是一个全球性的豪华酒店组合
It's a global portfolio of luxury hotels.
确定这里不是其中之一吗
Are we sure this isn't one of 'em?
难怪米娅想搬回家
No wonder Mia wanted to move back home.
嗯 她父亲是个大富豪 这意味着我们不能排除赎金的可能性
Well, her father's a very wealthy man. Which means we can't rule out a ransom.
而且他讨厌温德尔 所以我们不能排除他是嫌疑人
And he hated Wendell, so we can't rule him out as a suspect.
没错
Right.
好多阳台
That's too many balconies.
我无法相信他已经死了
I can't believe that he's dead.
你们觉得他是被谋杀的吗
Do you think he was murdered?
我们觉得是 先生 我们今天早上发现了他
We know so. Sir, we found him this morning.
我深表哀悼
My condolences.
等等 如果女孩们不和他在一起 她们在哪里
Wait, if the girls aren't with him, where are they?
这代表什么 -我们希望尽快获得线索
What does this mean? -We hope to have more leads soon.
他死的那天 有人看见温德尔和
The day he died, Wendell was seen arguing
一个30多岁 戴眼镜的红长发女人吵架
with a woman with long red hair, glasses, in her 30s.
有人知道那人是谁吗
Any idea who that might've been?
抱歉 不知道
I'm sorry, no.
不好意思打扰一下
Can you excuse me for a moment?
如果可以的话 我要用一下你的厕所
I'm gonna use your restroom, if that's okay.
你干活真干净
You're good.
谢谢你
Thank you.
阿什福德夫妇喜欢收集价值不菲的东西 是吗
Mr. and Mrs. Ashford like to collect expensive things, don't they?
是的
They do.
你知道我怎么想的吗
You know what I think?
我们应该教他们如何学会分享
I think we should teach them how to share.
就一口 -就一口
Just a sip. -Just a sip.
如果你们想起什么或者有什么消息 给我打电♥话♥ 随时恭候
If you think of anything or hear from anyone, call me. Day or night.
我们会的 -有进一步消息我们会跟你们联♥系♥的
We will. -I'll be in touch when we know more.
谢谢
Thank you.
温德尔的事情很令人伤心 对吧
It's pretty sad about Wendell, right?
是的 他是个好人
Yeah. He was a sweet man.
是吗 只不过不是一个好父亲
Was he? Just not a good father?
哦 不 他很宠爱那些女孩
Oh, no. He adored those girls.
真的吗
Really?
你跟他很熟吗 你和他经常待在一起吗
Did you know him well? Did you spend a lot of time with him?
是的
Yeah.
上周末 他顺便过来 拿走佩奇忘在房♥间里的作业
Last weekend he swung by to get homework Paige forgot in her room.
我上楼去拿 然后当我回来的时候
I went upstairs to get it, and when I came back down,
我看见他从阿什福德先生的办公室走出来
I saw him coming out of Mr. Ashford's office.
你觉得他在里面做什么 -我不知道
What do you think he was doing in there? -I don't know.
我们走吧
Let's go.
阿什福德姐妹的失踪 -谢谢你
The disappearance of the Ashford sisters -Thank you.
让整个社区陷入震惊
has left the community in a state of shock.
哇 真快 通常这些主播反应没这么快
Well, that was fast. Normally it takes these anchors longer to catch on.
我请他帮了个忙 希望能有所回报
I called in a favor. Hopefully it pays off.
奥兹 我们这边怎么样了
Oz. How we doing?
打了一百多个电♥话♥ 没有可靠的线索
Over a hundred calls and no credible leads.
这些女孩已经失踪15个小时了
So these girls have been missing for 15 hours,
我们所掌握的只是关于一个红发女子的描述
and all we have is a description of a red-haired woman
她曾在受害者死前与他发生过争执
who had a fight with our victim the day he died?
她还戴着眼镜呢
And she had glasses.
眼镜
Spectacles.
在哪儿 就在这里的
Where is it? It was right here.
有人拿走了我从儿童保护机构拿来的报告吗
Did someone take my report from Child Protective Services?
超级K
Special K.
能别这样叫我吗 -我也不喜欢
Can we not call me that? -I don't love it either.
你看了儿童保护机构出示的温德尔监护权纠纷报告了吗
Did you read the CPS report from Wendell's custody dispute?
这些都不是真的 上面说他把孩子
None of it's true. It says he was raising the girls
养的营养不良 给她们吃垃圾食品
with dietary deficiencies, feeding them junk.
剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表