剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表
Well, I think that about does it for us.
佩妮 在我们继续调查时 我们会安排
Penny, we'll make sure we leave one of our officers here with you
一名警员留在你身边 -你好好休息 继续恢复
while we keep investigating. -You rest. Continue to heal.
我们会找出是谁干的
We're gonna go find out who did this.
我希望你所说的成真
I hope you're right.
我了解我的弟弟 他不会伤害任何人
I know my brother. He wouldn't hurt anybody.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
因为我们问过的每个人都说他只按照自己的规则行事
Because everyone we talked to says he just plays by his own rules.
布莱恩并不完美
Blaine's not perfect,
但我知道他回来后能解释这一切
but I know he can explain all this when he gets back.
那他什么时候回来 -我不太清楚
And when might that be? -I don't know exactly.
我可以问你一个严肃的问题吗
Can I ask you a serious question?
你抢过机场的礼品店吗
Did you rob an airport gift shop?
什么 没有
What? No.
每年 布莱恩和我都会选择一个不同的国家去旅行
Each year, Blaine and I pick a different country to visit.
从我们小时候第一次在地中海旅行开始就一直这样
We've been doing it since we first traveled the Mediterranean as kids.
你打算因为这个逮捕我吗
You gonna arrest me for that?
如果你弟弟杀了一个人 还试图杀害另一个人
Well, if your brother murdered one person and tried to kill another,
而你一直在保护他 那我绝对会逮捕你
and you've been protecting him, I will absolutely arrest you.
我会为我弟弟做任何事 而且我确实这样做过
I would do anything for my brother, and I have,
但我们现在谈论的是谋杀
but we're talking about murder here.
帮助他戒毒是另一♥码♥事
Getting him through rehab, that's one thing, okay?
替他掩盖经济问题 当然也可以
Covering up his money troubles, sure.
但你们的指控太荒谬了
But what you're suggesting, it's insane.
布莱恩 我陪他度过了人生的最低谷
And Blaine, I've been there to help him through the lowest of lows,
现在他已经熬过来了
and now he's through the fog.
所以我真的不喜欢你们站在这里
So, I really don't appreciate you standing there
指控他做了我知道他没做的事情
and accusing him of something I know he didn't do.
我理解 但我们还是需要和他谈谈
I can appreciate that, but we still need to talk to him.
几个小时前他去见了他的戒毒担♥保♥人 你们随时可以回来
He was checking in with his sponsor a few hours ago. Feel free to come back.
我们一定会回来的
Oh, we'll be back.
我想莫里斯可以出局了
I think Morris is out.
布莱恩显然在躲着我们
Blaine is clearly dodging us.
和担♥保♥人的会面不应该花这么长时间
A meeting with a sponsor shouldn't take this long.
是的 我同意
Yep, I agree.
但我可能找到了一个同样有趣的人来谈谈
But I might have someone just as interesting for us to talk to.
谁
Who?
她
Her.
哦 我喜欢你的项链
Oh, I love your necklace.
谢谢
Oh. Thank you.
我丈夫为了庆祝我们的十周年结婚
My husband had it custom-made for me
纪念日特意定制的
to celebrate our tenth wedding anniversary.
你想猜猜有多少颗钻石吗
Oh. Do you wanna guess how many diamonds?
你先说吧
You go ahead.
我猜是120颗 代表120个月的婚姻
I'm guessing 120 diamonds for 120 months of marriage.
没错
That's right.
独一无二 他说就像我一样
One of a kind, he said. Just like me.
我知道 这有点肉麻
Corny, I know.
但如果是真心的 那就不算肉麻
I mean, I guess it's not corny if you mean it.
你说是独一无二的吗 -因为我们刚刚看到了一条
Did you say it was one of a kind, though? -Yeah, because we just saw one
看起来和这条一模一样
that looked exactly like that.
对吧 我们确实看到过 不过那条是真的钻石 这条是莫桑石
We did. We did, right? Except that one was real diamonds. This one's moissanite.
抱歉 我不太懂这些
Sorry, I'm not familiar.
你马上就会了解了
Oh, you're about to be.
是碳化硅
Yeah, sodium carbide.
它是法国科学家亨利莫桑在1♥8♥9♥3年在陨石坑中发现的
It was discovered by French scientist Henri Moissan in a meteor crater in 1♥8♥9♥3.
如今 它们都是实验室培育的
Nowadays, they're lab-grown,
但这使它们成为开采钻石的绝佳替代品
but that makes them a great alternative to mined diamonds,
而且几乎看不出区别
and you can barely tell the difference.
他们更合乎道德 更环保
They're more ethical, better on the environment,
当然也更经济实惠
certainly more economical,
而且它们的双折射特性会折射出彩虹
and their double refractory properties makes them throw rainbows
而钻石只折射出白光
whereas diamonds throw white.
你们到底是谁
Who are you guys?
我们在调查这位年轻女性遇袭的案件 你认得她吗
The ones investigating the attack on this young woman. You recognize her?
抱歉 我不认识她
I'm sorry, I don't know who that is.
那她的男朋友卢卡斯呢
What about her boyfriend, Lucas?
我把真的项链给了卢卡斯
I gave the real one to Lucas.
你为什么要给他
Why would you give it to him?
要不我们去问问你丈夫
Should we just ask your husband about it?
谢尔比·哈弗茨跟
Shelby Havertz was having an affair
俱乐部的宾客服务主管布莱恩·威尔逊有染
with the club's head of guest services, Blaine Wilson.
谢尔比可不是普通会员
And Shelby's not just any member.
她的丈夫是市议会议员
Her husband is on the city council,
这意味着如果他知道了 俱乐部的酒类执照就没了
which means if he found out, club's liquor license goes away.
卢卡斯发现了谢尔比和布莱恩的事
Lucas found out about Shelby and Blaine.
谢尔比不想让她丈夫毁了男友的生意
Shelby didn't want her husband to ruin her boyfriend's business.
所以谢尔比给了卢卡斯一条昂贵的项链
Yeah, so Shelby gave Lucas her expensive necklace
让他保密 然后自己买♥♥了条便宜的仿制品
to keep him quiet, and bought herself a cheaper replica.
然后卢卡斯把真的钻石项链给了佩妮
[Selena] And then Lucas gave the real diamond necklace to Penny.
布莱恩觉得卢卡斯不会保密 这是动机
Now, Blaine didn't think Lucas would keep quiet. That's motive.
布莱恩现在在哪儿
Where's Blaine now?
我们还在确认 但据说和他的担♥保♥人待在一起
We're waiting on confirmation, but supposedly with his sponsor.
是关于米粒的事儿吗
Uh, is this about the rice?
不 是关于他的短裤 你看
No, it's about his shorts. Look.
他的短裤是湿的 但头发是干的
His shorts are wet, but his hair's dry.
但如果他是晚上十点被杀的
But if he was killed at 10:00 p.m.,
他的尸体不就是一整晚都在沙滩上吗
wouldn't his body be on the beach all night long?
是的 -那么 很好
Yes. -Well, okay.
问题是 这里一天涨两次潮
The problem is, high tide happens around here twice a day.
一次在下午 一次在凌晨一点到两点之间
Once in the afternoon, once between 1:00 and 2:00 a.m.
所以当早上在沙滩上发现他的尸体时
So when they found his body on the beach in the morning--
他应该被潮水完全浸湿 但他没有
[Karadec] He should've been totally soaked from the tide, but he wasn't.
要么我们搞错了死亡时间
Either we have the wrong time of death...
要么卢卡斯不是在沙滩上死的
Or Lucas didn't die on the beach.
我认为卢卡斯是在别的地方被杀的
I think Lucas was killed somewhere else.
说不定是被塞进了行李箱里
For all we know, he could've been stuffed inside a suitcase.
很可能是等到沙滩空无一人才动手的
Probably by somebody who waited until the beach would be empty.
凶手在涨潮后将尸体放在了沙滩上
His body was placed there by the killer sometime after high tide.
这意味着我们必须找到真正的犯罪现场
Which means we have to find the actual crime scene.
卢卡斯·菲利普斯的悬案进展如何
Daphne, where we at with the Lucas Phillips cold case?
把卢卡斯被杀当天卡本海滩及周边区域的
Sending all CCTV for Carbon Beach and surrounding areas
所有监控视频发回调查组复审
on the day of Lucas's murder back to the team for review.
大家都清楚我们要找什么吗
And everyone's clear on what we're looking for?
任何可能装着尸体的包
Anyone moving a bag that could have a body inside.
警探 我需要你和莱昂斯重新核查
Detective, I need you and Lyons to double-check
所有人的不在场证明
the alibis of everybody on this board, please.
明白
On it.
我才不管他们是否要声明 答案是不行
I don't care if they want a statement. The answer is no.
跟我说说吧
Talk to me.
既然我们要找的是一个完全不同的犯罪现场
Well, now that we're looking for a completely different crime scene,
我觉得我们应该再找几个人聊聊
I think we should circle back to a few of these people one more time.
哪些人 -现在说还太早 但我们会逐步缩小范围
Which ones? -It's too soon to tell, but we'll zero in.
奥兹正在重新审查所有的法医证据
Oz is going back over all the forensics now.
只有15%的悬案能被破解 到两年后成功率不到10%
Only 15% of cold cases get solved. Less than ten after two years.
是的 我们的工作很艰难 摩根
Yeah, we have our work cut out for us, Morgan.
这就是为什么我们要全力以赴 对吧
That's why we're digging in, right?
我知道 我只是想弄清楚自己遗漏了什么
I know. I just wish I could see what I'm missing.
别太苛责自己
Don't be so hard on yourself.
你刚刚才发现卢卡斯的尸体被转移过
You just figured out Lucas's body was moved.
如果我们找到他真正被杀的地方
And if we find where he was actually killed,
那可能会让我们 -找到真正的凶手
it could lead us to-- -To who actually did it.
是的 我明白
Yes, I understand that.
但我们真的要浪费时间去找一个两年前的犯罪现场吗
But are we really spinning our wheels looking for a two-year-old crime scene?
接下来的18个小时达芙妮要做什么
And Daphne's gonna spend the next 18 hours doing what?
寻找一辆可能经过沙滩的车
Looking for a car that drove near the beach
车里可能有一具尸体 但我们可能根本看不到
that maybe had a dead body in it that we wouldn't be able to see anyway?
摩根 只要能有所进展 花费时间就是值得的
Morgan, it's time well spent if it gets us somewhere.
即使需要几天或几周
Even if it takes days or weeks--
或者几个月 甚至几年 是的 我很清楚
Or months, or even years. Yeah, I'm well aware.
这是我们该做的 用新的眼光审视证据
剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表