剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表
不知道 -他来了吗
I don't know. - Is he here?
嘿 怎么了
Hey, what's going on?
他们要找罗兰
They're looking for Roland.
你们一天要把同一个人抓几遍啊
How many times can you arrest a guy in one day?
我们是要救这个年轻人 他在哪儿呢
We're trying to help the young man. Where is he?
不知道 刚才还在呢 有段时间没见着人了
I don't know, man. He was here. I hadn't seen him in a minute.
麻烦帮我们找到他
Please help us find him.
行吧
Okay.
我走这边
I'm going this way.
借过
Excuse me.
天 感觉在坐公交
God. Feel like I'm on the bus.
罗兰
Roland!
嘿 罗兰 -不是 我是约翰
Hey! Roland! - No, I'm John.
很高兴见到你 约翰 借过
Nice to meet you, John. Excuse me.
他在这边
Yo, yo. He's over here.
罗兰 罗兰 来 我们得带你出去 你
Roland! Roland, come on, man. We gotta get you outta here. You...
摩根 今晚发生的事只是工作的一部分
You know, Morgan, what happened tonight is just part of the job.
是工作中最糟糕的部分
It's the worst part of the job.
我也希望能告诉你以后会容易些 但并不是
I wish I could tell you it gets easier, but it does not.
我们今晚来的不够及时 但下次就会了
We didn't get here fast enough, not tonight, but next time, we will.
等做到这一点的时候 我知道我们会感谢你的
And when we do, I know we're gonna have you to thank for it.
因为今晚你在楼顶上的表现 很了不起
Cause what you did on that roof tonight, that was something.
这也不全是我的功劳 有人帮我
I can't really take all the credit for it. I had an assist.
是么
Oh, yeah?
是啊 我女儿艾娃 她爸是个画家
Yeah, my daughter Ava, her dad's a painter.
曾是个画家 我不知道他现在还画不画了
Was a painter. I don't know if he still paints.
已经很久没见过他了 但
I haven't seen him in a long time, but...
他曾经跟我说过 光线是绘画中最重要的部分
He used to tell me that light was the most important part of the job.
嘿 二位 找到些你们想看的东西
Hey, guys. Found something you're gonna wanna see.
嘿 如果你承受不了 -没事 我没事 我们去找那个人吧
Hey, if this is too much for you- - - No. I'm good. Let's find this guy.
那么多人 竟然没人注意到有人中枪了
AlI those people and nobody noticed a man being shot?
太吵了 而且灯光还那么纷杂
Too loud. Plus all the lights.
枪击只是黑暗中的一道闪光罢了
The gunshot was just one more flash in the dark.
但如果仔细看
But if we look closer.
看起来罗兰认识凶手
Looks like Roland knew his killer.
而凶手知道现场所有人都有手♥机♥ 所以把脸藏起来了
And the killer knew everyone there would have a phone on so he hid his face.
就这些吗
And this is all we got?
是 暂时就这些
Yeah, for now.
达米安那边有什么进展吗
Any update on Damien?
上次打给医院 情况还是很危急
Last we called the hospital, it was still touch and go.
你还好吗
You okay?
没事 我想出去走走
Yeah. Well, I'm just gonna take a little walk.
这世上没人会想伤害我孩子
There is nobody in this world who would wanna hurt my boy.
干这行的 摩根 你必须往好处想
In this line of work, Morgan, you have to hope for the best
但也得做好最坏的打算
but be prepared for the worst.
什么事
Yes?
有这个的监控吗
Do you have this on surveillance?
有的
Uh...Yeah.
放一下 -不好意思 你要干嘛
Play it. Excuse me. What are you doing?
播放抢劫录像
Play the robbery.
你现在听她的了 也太不合适了吧
Oh, you take orders from her now? This is highly inappropriate.
等等 等等
Hang on, hang on.
停 这里
Stop. Right there.
看到开枪后枪口的火花了吗
You see those sparks after the muzzle flash?
颜色和轨迹 是把很老的枪
The color and the trajectory. That is a very old gun.
你现在成弹♥药♥专家了
Now you're ammunitions expert.
我不是 但我带孩子们去过先锋镇
I'm not, but I took my kids to Pioneertown once,
枪匠一直在讲西部枪♥支♥的逸闻
and the gunsmith went on and on about guns in the Wild West.
怎么了 -来 看这些火花
What's going on? - Come here. Look at these sparks.
好 一般枪管里残留铜或铅的时候就会产生火花
Okay, these sparks occur when there is copper or lead left in the barrel.
通常出现在非常老旧或保养不善的枪身上
Usually, a very old or poorly maintained gun,
会产生劫案中以及
and they cause a flash like the one in this robbery
杀害罗兰时候的闪光
and in the one that killed Roland.
所以 很好 我们的劫匪是个西部牛仔
So, great. Our robber is at the O. K. Corral.
你是说劫匪跟凶手是同一个人
So you're saying you think that his robber and our killer are the same guy?
我是说是同一把枪 你觉得呢
I'm saying same gun. What do you think?
我觉得你该给她点时间看下你的查案板
I think you should give her some time with your board.
你认真的吗看 我的查案板
You serious? My board?
借过 谢谢 -劳驾
Coming through. Thanks. Excuse us.
注意
Eyes up.
KARA DEC Lieutenant Melon has terrible handwriting. 梅隆警督的字是真难看
最难看的
Oh, the worst.
嘿 你真的认为他的劫匪就是我们的凶手
Hey, you really think his robber is our killer?
我不知道 但我知道我们得搞清楚
I don't know. But I know we gotta figure it out.
好 从哪里开始呢
Okay, so where do we start?
从动机开始
We start with why.
为什么这人要杀罗兰
Why would this guy wanna murder Roland?
你敢信
You believe this?
清洁女工在重新整理我的案件板
The cleaning lady's rearranging my boards.
你只看到个清洁工 我看到了更多
You see a cleaning lady. I see more.
好 够了
Okay, sparkles. That's enough.
摩根 有什么发现
Morgan, what do you got?
我注意到件事 一共五起劫案 对吧
I noticed something. We've got five robberies, right?
前三起发生在这里 这里和这里
The first three are here, here and here.
每个地点
And at each site,
目击者看到劫犯上的逃逸车辆都是不一样的
an eyewitness saw the robber get into a different getaway car.
一辆红色的科迈罗 一辆蓝色宝马迷你
A red Camaro, a blue Mini
一辆橙色的科尔维特
An orange Corvette.
她是要把我整个案子给我复述一遍吗
She gonna read my entire case board back to me?
在第四和第五个地点 就没人报案说看到过逃逸车辆
Now, at the fourth and fifth site, there was no report of a getaway car at all.
有没有可能是司机停得更远
So, it's possible the driver could've parked farther away?
也可能是车出问题了 -也可能是熟能生巧
Or something happened to the car. - Or practice makes perfect.
他们动作更快 没人看到他离开
They got faster and no one saw him go.
你怎么想
What do you think?
我认为劫匪没逃逸车辆了
I think the robber lost his getaway car.
更重要的是 他应该是没司机了
More importantly, I think he lost his driver.
看看这最后两家珠宝店有什么共同点
Now, see what these last two jewelry stores have in common?
好 我给你们个提示
Okay, I'll give you a clue.
开始在我地图上画画了哈
Now she's drawing on my map.
不是吧 就没人坐公共交通吗
Really? Does no one take public transit?
好吧 猜猜谁坐 这哥们 我给你们解释一下
Okay, well, guess who does. This guy. So let me walk you through this.
这是红线 这里有两个红线站点
This is the Red Line. Right here are two stops along the Red Line.
这两家珠宝店就开在这两个站点的一条街范围内
These are two jewelry stores that are within one block of those two stops.
你觉得劫犯是步行离开的
You think the robber was on foot?
没错
Yes, I do.
我认为失踪的逃逸司机 一个能接触到多辆车的人
And I think the missing getaway driver, someone who had access to multiple cars,
就是罗兰
was Roland.
想想看 他在车厂做事
Think about it. He worked at the shop.
能拿到所有在车厂过夜的车
Any of the cars that stayed there overnight, he would've had access to.
而劫匪是一个月前开始步行抢劫店铺的
And the robber started hitting stores on foot a month ago.
没错 差不多就是那时候达米安
Right. That was around the same time vu+》
帮罗兰摆脱了犯罪生涯
that Damien helped Roland escape a life of crime,
他们开始一起发布舞蹈视频
and they started posting their dancing videos together.
没错 所以罗兰跟劫匪说 我不干了
That's right, so Roland tells the robber, I'm out. "
但劫匪不相信罗兰不会出♥卖♥♥♥他 KUd
But the robber can't trust that Roland won't out him
他知道达米安跟罗兰会在洛杉矶楼顶上跳舞
He knows that Damien and Roland are dancing on rooftops all over LA.
于是就决定潜进达米安的后备箱 把罗兰推下屋顶
He decides to rig Damien's trunk to push Roland off the roof.
但他推错人了
But he pushes the wrong guy.
于是他只能去俱乐部找罗兰
Now he's gotta find Roland at the club.
为了确保这次万无一失
And to make sure he does it right this time,
他把枪带上了
he brings his gun.
这个推理很优秀 但你知道这人是谁吗
Look, this is great police work, Morgan, but do you know who this guy is?
不知道
No, I don't.
但我确实有个想法能找到他
But I do have an idea about how we can find him.
所有单位 发生谋杀案 需要紧急响应
AlI units 6837, we have a 187. Respond code 3.
重复 所有单位 发生谋杀案 需要紧急响应
Repeat, all units 6837, we have a 187. Respond code 3.
手举起来 谁都不许动 -洛杉矶警局 手举起来
Hands in the air! Nobody movel LAPDJ Put your hands upl
放下武器 -洛杉矶警局
Drop your weapon! LAPD!
慢慢把枪放地上 趴地上
Put the gun on the ground slowly. Lay down on the floor.
面朝下 趴下
Belly on the floor now. Down.
双手背后
剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表