剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表
高度潜力 第一季第七集
嘿
Whew... Hey!
快跑 快跑 - 拜托 小东西们 别这么做
Go, go! - Come on, guys. Don't do that.
烦人的小屁孩
Freaking kids.
有人吗
Hello?
非洲有三条边界
There are three borders in Africa.
如果你把所有的军队都部署在埃及的话 那就不会了
Not if you station all your troops in Egypt.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
完全正确 -如果我今晚赢了 能获得一个放纵日吗
Totally. -Can I have a yes day if I win tonight?
让我和你弟弟聊一会好吗
Give me a minute with your brother?
等等 不行 你们可能会吵好几个小时
Wait, no. You guys could be arguing about it for hours.
好的 是的 如果你赢了 我们会举♥行♥放纵日
All right. Yeah, we'll do a yes day if you win.
你是我的证人 -呃 艾略特 如果你正试图采用1812年
You're my witness. -Uh, Elliot. If you are trying to employ
爱国战争期间俄♥罗♥斯♥的战略
the Russian's strategy during the patriotic war of 1812--
我就是 -那你就犯了个大错
I am. -Well, then you're making a big mistake.
拿破仑率领63万大军进入俄♥罗♥斯♥
Napoleon led 630,000 strong into Russia,
却没有意识到自己被亚历山大一世引入了一个完美的陷阱
not realizing he'd been drawn into the perfect trap by Alexander the Blessed.
艾略特 你这孩子
Elliot, you child.
你把一场真正的战争跟一场塑料人和纸板的游戏混为一谈了
You're conflating a real war with a game of plastic men and cardboard.
怎么个回事 -说来听听
How so? -Here it comes.
一旦你去掉资源获取不足的问题
Well, once you take away insufficient access to resources
和法军的战略努力
and the strategic efforts of the French military
并将一切简化为在棋盘上
and you distill it all down to which continent on the board
哪个大♥陆♥最适合集结所有部队
would be the best place to gather all of your troops,
你就只会得出一个结论
you'll only come up with one conclusion,
澳大利亚 -澳大利亚
Australia. -Australia.
我赢了 -啊
I win. - Ah!
干得不错 小姐
Nicely done, young lady.
跟预期偏差很大 - 我们怎么会让这种事发生
Yeah, that was way off. - How did we let this happen?
我是说
I mean...
听着 当时我有一种北欧风情的情绪 而你才十岁
Listen, I was in a Northern Europe kinda mood, and you're ten.
所以 当我踏上征服世界的道路时 -哦天啊
So, as I roll my way to world domination... -Oh, my...
妈妈 你明天不上班吧 因为我在放纵日有大计划
Mom, you're off work tomorrow, right? Because I have big plans for our yes day.
当然
All right.
我知道你可能觉得我今天的行程安排得太满了
I know you probably think my itinerary for today is too much.
是挺多的
Well, it's pretty.
参观妈妈的工作地点 威尼斯海滩 码头 树林
"Visit Mom's work, Venice Beach, The Pier, The Grove,
萨克斯第五大道 罗迪欧大道
Saks Fifth Avenue, Rodeo Drive."
好吧 今天是放纵日对吧 而不是星期几
Okay. It's a yes day, right? Not a week.
我们只有今天 我们开始吧
"We only have today. Let us begin."
某个名人这么说过 对吧 --是的 是的 特蕾莎修女
Someone famous said that, right? -Yeah. Yeah. Mother Teresa.
对 -好吧 我们开始吧
Yeah. -Okay. Let's do it.
所以 如果你冷静下来 我就能更好地理解你的话
So, if you calm down, I can understand you much better.
—如果我可以 -稍等一下
If I can just-- -Just a minute.
你必须冷静下来
Yes, you'll have to calm down.
哥们 我不知道我们能不能负担得起萨克斯百货公♥司♥洗手间的费用
Buddy, I don't even know if we can afford to use the bathrooms at Saks.
妈妈 相信我
Mom, trust.
萨克斯百货店会为前25位报名者提供免费化妆服务 一年两次
Twice a year, Saks offers free makeovers to the first 25 people who sign up,
但要上这个名单是非常困难的
but it's incredibly hard to get on the list.
我们在这个名单上吗
And we're on this list?
哦 我们在名单上
Oh, we're on the list.
是通过什么不正规手段上名单的吗 你老娘现在可在警♥察♥局工作
Were any rules broken to get on this list? Because I do work for the police now.
艾略特在电脑上鼓捣了一番 然后就搞定了
Elliot did some computer stuff and made it happen.
我答应存钱给他买♥♥一个计算器作为回报
I promised to save up and get him a calculator in return.
我有一个重案案件的包裹
I have a package for Major Crimes.
我很抱歉 他太激动了
I'm so sorry. He gets excited--
天啊 他太可爱了
Oh, my God. He's so cute.
取消我们所有的计划 我必须摸模那只狗狗
Cancel all our plans. I have to pet that guy.
好吧 等下 -嘿 今天是放纵日
Okay. Well, hang on. - Hey. Yes day.
我还以为那个用油腻手指
I kind of assumed that the phone number
写的电♥话♥号♥码是你的
written with cheesy fingers was yours.
好吧 也许如果你打过电♥话♥你就会知道
Well, maybe if you had called it, you would know.
我确实打过电♥话♥了 -真的吗
I did call. -Did you?
哦 是的 一个叫埃德娜的女人接了电♥话♥
Oh, yeah. A woman named Edna picked up the phone.
很好的女士
Nice lady.
76岁的保龄球迷有很多故事可以讲
76-year-old bowling buff with plenty of stories to tell.
哦 好吧 埃德娜真幸运 貌似你是个很棒的倾听者
Oh. Well, lucky Edna. Sounds like you're a good listener.
我还算合格
I'm decent.
嗯 也许下次我会尝试用食物以外的东西来写东西
Yeah. Maybe next time I'll try writing with something other than food.
哦 不 结果完全如我所愿
Oh, no. It totally worked out.
埃德娜邀请我参加她明天晚上的保龄球联赛 名叫沟槽女郎
Edna invited me to her bowling league tomorrow night, the Gutter Gals.
不是吧 -当然是
No. - Yes.
现在 我可以看看是否可以带个伴一起去
Now, I could see if I could bring a plus-one.
你是在邀请我和一群喜欢打保龄球的老太太约会吗
Are you asking me out on a date with a bunch of old ladies who like to bowl?
我想是的 -我完全愿意
I think I am. -I'm 100% in.
妈妈 我们得养只狗 -不行
Mom, we have to get a dog. - No.
漂亮的孩子
Cute kid.
是啊 又抓到她偷东西了 是时候正式起诉了
Yeah. Caught her stealing again, so time to press formal charges.
聪明 吓唬她一吓 从小就得让她规规矩矩的
Smart. Never too early to scare 'em straight.
回见 -回见
See ya. - See ya.
是的 就在我的公♥寓♥外面 他刚刚冲我过来
Yeah. Right outside my apartment. He just came at me.
你看到那个家伙了吗 -是的
You got a look at the guy? -Yeah.
这里被称为“牛棚”
This is called the bullpen.
这是达芙妮 她是我最喜欢的同事
That's Daphne. She's my favorite.
这是我女儿
My daughter.
你好
Hi.
我觉得这次旅行应该来点小零食
I feel like this tour should include some snacks.
我看看你们有什么
Yeah. Let's see what you got.
我想拿
I'll have...
除了酸奶什么都可以
Anything but the yogurt.
那些是索托警长的 我不想破坏她的益生菌
Those are Lieutenant Soto's, and I don't wanna mess with her probiotics.
那不是我的东西 姑娘
It wasn't my stash, man.
哇偶 -好了 留着让法官裁决吧 我们走吧。
Whoa. -Okay. Save it for the judge. Let's go.
摩根 我以为你今天休息
Morgan, I thought you were off today.
我今天休息 我只是带我的孩子四处逛逛而已
I am off today. I'm just showing my kid around.
哦 这是艾娃
Oh. And this is Ava.
对 你居然还记得
Yeah. You remembered.
当然 我怎么会忘记呢
Yeah. How could I forget?
真是个有趣的惊喜
What a fun surprise.
今天是放纵日 所以无论艾娃说她想做什么 我都必须答应
It's a yes day. So, anything Ava says she wants to do, I have to say yes to it.
好的 我明白了 那么 在这种情况下 所有法律仍然适用 小姐
Okay. I see. Well, in that case, all laws still apply, young lady.
你的办公桌在哪里 -我没有办公桌
Where's your desk? -I don't have a desk.
我们要把这个罪犯带到楼下交给警方 然后询问证人
Uh, we're gonna go drop this perp off downstairs and then question a witness,
但祝你休假愉快
but enjoy your day off.
艾娃 再次见到你很开心
Good to see you again, Ava.
所以 除了你之外每个人都有办公桌吗
So, everyone has a desk but you?
我不需要办公桌 我会到处走走 帮助大家解决问题
I don't need a desk. I kinda pop around and help everybody out.
对 因为你很聪明 每个人都需要你的帮助
Right. 'Cause you're just so smart, everyone needs your help.
我是说 -好了 我要去洗手间
I mean... -Okay. I'm going to the restroom.
好的 就在走廊尽头 然后
Okay. It's right down the hall and then...
你还是个孩子 你什么都知道
You are a teenager and you already know everything.
我明白 对 我不知道
I understand. Yeah, I didn't know.
是的 好吧 从现在开始
Yeah. Well, for now on,
你必须告诉我
you have to tell me...
谢谢你 -没关系
Thank you. -Yeah, you bet.
蓝眼睛 有帮助的信息 -其实是棕色的
Blue eyes. That's helpful. -Actually, they were brown.
所有人不要动
Everybody, stay put!
什么
What?
不许动
Don't do that.
不许动
Don't do that!
忘记你们所训练的一切吧
Forget everything you've been trained to do,
否则那边的盒子就会
otherwise that box right over there
爆♥炸♥
goes boom.
而那个还只是你们能看见的
And that's just the one you can see.
这栋楼里还有其它好几个
There are others in this building that are there
你们的任务是阻止其他警♥察♥的干预 明白了吗
to keep your brothers and sisters in blue at bay. Understood?
和其他人一起过去吧
Get over there with the rest of them.
你也是 起来
You too. Get up.
不是你 别动 坐下
Not you. Stay. Sit down.
待在那儿 我有事要交给你
Stay there. I've got a job for you.
别想
剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表