剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表
但我与他的死没有任何关系
But I had nothing to do with his death.
我为什么要杀爱德华多
Why would I want Eduardo killed?
他是我的摇钱树
He was my goose that laid golden eggs.
普拉多承认与受害者一起进行诈骗
Prado admitted to running a con with our victim,
但他已经请了律师
but he lawyered up.
其他线索呢
Any other leads?
还有一些 我会去追踪
Yeah, a few. I'll chase them down.
哦 还有一件事
Oh. Uh, one more thing.
摩根辞职了
Morgan quit.
她没有辞职 - 不是
She didn't quit. - Mm, no.
她说得很清楚
She made it pretty clear.
酒店事件发生后 我训斥了她一番
I chewed her out after the hotel incident,
然后她怒气冲冲地走开 大喊她不需要这份工作
and she stormed off yelling she didn't need the job.
她会回来的
She'll be back.
她需要这份工作
She needs this.
你辞职了
You quit?
他当时对我大声喊叫 我也叫了
Well, he was yelling. I was yelling.
我不知道 我感觉自己被冒犯了
I don't know. I felt attacked.
我真的很喜欢那份工作 - 只是喜欢吗 我爱那份工作
I really liked that job. - Liked? I loved that job.
那是份不错的工作 他们还付我照顾孩子的钱
It was a sweet gig, and they paid me for child care.
如果你不需要男保姆来干活
So why did you call me all the way over here
为什么大老远叫我过来
if you didn't need a manny?
我只是想亲自告诉你
I just wanted to tell you in person
我为那晚对你所说的话感到非常抱歉
that I'm really sorry about what I said to you the other night.
你是最像艾娃父亲的人
You were the closest thing Ava has to a father,
能有你在我们生活中真是太幸运了
and we're all really lucky to have you in our lives.
谢谢
Thanks.
现在如果你能向洛杉矶警♥察♥局道歉
Now, if you can just apologize like that to the LAPD,
我确信你能重新获得那份美好的工作
I'm pretty sure you could get that sweet job back.
洛杉矶警局太专横了
LAPD are bossy.
你知道我很反感这种权威
You know how I feel about authority.
我知道
I do know.
热狗串 H&R报税公♥司♥ 魔法城♥堡♥
Hot Dog on a Stick, H&R Block, Magic Castle,
凯撒医疗日落分院 凯撒医疗卡尔弗城分院
Kaiser Permanente Sunset, Kaiser Permanente Culver City,
凯撒医疗 - 我知道
Kaiser Permanente-- - I get it.
我经常辞职
I quit a lot.
好吧 我们会找到办法的
Well, we'll figure it out.
虽然我觉得我应该告诉你
Although I do think I should tell you--
昨天接孩子的时候 我听到艾略特
Yesterday at pickup I heard Elliott bragging
向同学们吹嘘他妈妈是个警探
to his classmates about his mom being a detective.
我从来没听艾略特吹嘘过
I've never heard Elliott boasting
他的驾驶教练爸爸或清洁女工妈妈
about his driving-instructor dad or his cleaning-lady mom.
你听过吗
Have you?
我们得告诉他别再吹嘘
Well, we got to tell him to stop bragging
他妈妈是警♥察♥了
about his mom being a cop.
大家会觉得他是个线人
Everyone's gonna think he's a narc.
谢谢你的道歉
Thanks for the apology.
再见
Bye.
普拉多的律师明确表示 不会有任何认罪
Prado's lawyer made it clear. There's no confession coming.
没事 他不是我们的凶手
It's fine. He's not our guy.
被害者死时 他不可能在酒店的房♥间里
Couldn't have been in the hotel room at the time of death.
工作人员证实了他的不在场证明
Staff confirmed his alibi,
我们正在获取楼下酒吧的监控录像
and we're getting security footage from the downstairs bar.
还有他的指甲 - 我跟你说了吧
And his nails! - I told you.
谢谢 - 我知道我想吃哪个
Thanks! - I know which one I want.
我们能回到案子吗
Can we please get back to the case?
当然 正如我所说 他的指甲
Yes. As I was saying, his fingernails.
它们怎么了
What about them?
受害者不是被抓死的 摩根
The victim wasn't scratched to death, Morgan.
当然不是
No, he was not.
但要想从酒店的外部
But in order to climb the exterior of a hotel
爬进四楼的窗户
and get into the fourth-floor window,
凶手的指甲必须是短的
the murderer would have to have short nails.
酒保有长长的 类似弗拉门戈吉他手的指甲
The bartender had long, flamenco-guitar nails.
但你知道谁的指甲短吗
But you know who has short nails?
我 - 我也是
I do. - Me too.
我们的指甲都很短 那又怎么样 我们都是凶手
We all have short nails. So what? We're all murderers?
你的观点是什么 摩根 - 这个问题是问卡拉德克的
What's your point, Morgan? - This question is for Karadec.
你知道谁的指甲很短吗
Do you know who has short fingernails?
长滩攀岩俱乐部的会员
Members of the Long Beach Climbing Club.
凯尔
Kyle.
解释一下 - 凯尔是个登山爱好者
Explain. - Kyle's a climber.
他可以轻易地爬上那个窗户
He could easily get up in that window.
他悄悄靠近爱德华多 然后把他按在水里
He snuck up on Eduardo. He forced him underwater.
凯尔想要为他的母亲报仇
Kyle wanted revenge for his mother.
达芙妮 奥兹 去逮捕凯尔·沃克
Daphne, Oz, go arrest Kyle Walker.
尽快把他带回来
Get him back here ASAP.
干得好 摩根
Excellent work, Morgan.
警探 拿到供词然后结案
Detective, get the confession and close it up.
我以为你辞职了
I thought you quit.
哦 我确实是
Oh, I did.
但你们需要我 承认吧
But you need me. Admit it.
干得好 摩根
Good work, Morgan.
谢谢
Thank you.
你不可能独自完成这件事
You couldn't have done it alone.
你刚说什么
What'd you say?
我说你不可能独自完成这件事
I said you couldn't have done it alone.
凯尔
Kyle.
凯尔不可能独自完成这件事
Kyle couldn't have done it alone.
他都没有出现在监控录像里
He doesn't appear on any of the CCTV footage.
他有一个同伙
He had an accomplice,
有人在爱德华多的饮料里下了药
someone who drugged Eduardo's drink.
那个打开窗户的人
Someone who unlatched the window.
那晚早已在房♥间里的人
Someone who was already inside the room that night.
我已经解释过我们关系的性质了
I already explained the nature of our relationship.
当然 但你忘了你给了爱德华多39万美元
Sure, but you left out the part where you gave Eduardo $390,000.
我们知道他对你撒了谎 我们知道他拿了你的钱
We know he lied to you. We know he took your money.
我们想知道的是 你是怎么认识凯尔·沃克的
What we want to know is-- How did you meet Kyle Walker?
凯尔 你是怎么联♥系♥到爱瑞丝·鲍曼医生的
So, Kyle, how did you come into contact with Dr. Iris Bowman?
我在酒店遇见了凯尔
I met Kyle at the hotel.
我开始监视
I started staking out the place
她认识这个新男友的地方
where I knew she met this new guy.
你是在那遇见的爱瑞丝吗
And that's where you met Iris?
她和他在一起
She was with him.
我只是想毁掉他的骗局
I-I just wanted to ruin his scam,
所以我试着警告她
so I tried to warn her.
但 太晚了
But it was... - ...too late.
我已经给了他一大笔钱
I-I had already given him so much.
我感到羞耻 我很愤怒
I was humiliated. I was furious.
但凯尔想要报仇
But Kyle wanted revenge.
我们要复仇
I say that we get even!
他想出了一个杀死他的计划
He came up with a plan to kill him.
是爱瑞丝
It was Iris.
她想要报仇
She wanted revenge.
警♥察♥帮不了我们
The police can't help us.
你本可以把这事交给警♥察♥局
You could have taken this to the authorities.
我们本可以帮你 - 帮我
We could have helped you. - Help?
没有人能帮我
No one could help me.
有一天我嫁给了我一生的挚爱
One day I was married to the love of my life,
第二天 他就走了
and the next day, he was gone.
我花了六个月的时间相信我不会再幸福了
I spent six months convinced I'd never be whole again,
更不用说再爱了
let alone love again.
然后 在一家酒店的酒吧里 我遇见了欧内斯特
And then in a hotel bar, of all places, I met Ernest.
他给我的生活带来了光明
He brought light back into my life.
作为回报 我给了他一切
And in return, I gave him everything.
他说要把这笔钱花在我们在墨西哥城的
He said my money was going to our vacation house
度假屋上
in Mexico City.
所以当凯尔告诉我这个骗局时 我
So once Kyle told me about the scam, I just...
决定拿回属于我的东西
...decided to take back what was mine.
凯尔 是这样的
See, that's the thing, Kyle.
剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表