剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表
并盯着一栋建筑看
and stare at a building all at the same time, Daph.
你觉得卡拉德克会停下来吃点东西吗
Do you think Karadec stops for snacks?
我可能没有你那么会
I probably think about
想关于卡拉德克会做的事
what Karadec does a lot less than you do.
我只是非常尊敬他
I just have a lot of respect for him.
摩根现在有一个很好的学习机会
Morgan has such a great learning opportunity right now.
而你 这里只有你在学习
Here, you're the only one learning.
那是枪吗
Is that a gun?
嘿 小心路 你疯了吗
Hey! Watch the road! What are you, crazy?
不许动 警♥察♥
Freeze! Police!
又来了警♥察♥
More cops?
你们在这里干什么啊
What are you guys doing he...
你呼叫支援了吗
Did you call for backup?
你说过下次我可以请求增援
You said I could call for backup next time.
这是拉里 大楼管♥理♥员♥
This is Larry, the building super.
我们看到他拿出了武器
We thought we saw him pull a weapon.
你拿出武器了吗 拉里
Did you pull a weapon, Larry?
我刚刚拿出了我的钻头
I just took out my drill.
我要修理那个坏了的吊扇
I'm supposed to fix that busted ceiling fan.
拉里 你这家伙
Larry, you dog.
你给你的钻头配了一个枪套吗 我喜欢这个设计
You got a holster for your drill? I like it.
摩根的短♥信♥不是说要见这栋大楼的管♥理♥员♥吗
Didn't Morgan's text say we were meeting the building's super?
我没有收到摩根的短♥信♥
I didn't get a text from Morgan.
是的 我发了 因为卡拉德克在开车 所以是我发的
Yeah, you did. I texted 'cause Karadec was driving.
是的 就是这个 达芙妮·莱万多夫斯基
Yeah, it's right here. Daphne Lewandowski.
那不是你 那不是你
That's not you. That's not you.
让我辩护一下 谁的手♥机♥里有两个达芙妮呢
In my defense, who's got two Daphnes in her phone?
你知道我什么意思 - 嗯
You know what I mean? - Yeah.
等一下 你们是怎么找到这个地方的
Wait, how did you find this place then?
我在网上查看了莫妮卡诊所的评论
I checked the reviews for Monica's clinic online.
追踪了一位威胁她的 心怀不满的蜘蛛主人
Tracked down a disgruntled spider owner who threatened her.
他承认他跟踪她到了这间公♥寓♥
Got him to admit that he followed her to this apartment.
那你呢 - 摩根在谋杀现场的
What about you? - Morgan found a receipt
“欢乐时光”袋子里找到了一张收据
on the Good Times Roll bag at the murder scene
上面有地址 所以
and the address was on it, so...
聪明
Great minds.
家人们 你们一定要来看看这个
Guys, you're gonna wanna check this out.
嘿 奥兹 过来 那是
Hey, Oz. Come here. Is that...
费尔南达 那肯定是她
Fernanda. That is definitely her.
她在干什么
What was she up to?
看来莫妮卡·戴维斯医生不仅是一名兽医
Looks like Monica Davis, doctor of veterinary medicine,
还是一名走私珍稀动物的不法分子
had a secret life as an exotic animal trafficker.
淡彩黄斑蟒蛇 售价7500美元
Pastel butter python, 7,500 bucks.
棕榈鹦鹉15000
Palm cockatoo, 15,000.
感觉我们掌握了点东西
Think I've got something.
看起来像某种编码列表 对吗
Looks like some kind of coded list, right?
这第一列 3912 Lamer 2381 9424
This first line. 3912 Lamer, 2381, 9424?
“Lamer”可能是“Lemur”的错误拼写
Lamer could be Lemur misspelled.
好的 最后一部分可能是价格
Okay, this last part could be a price.
莫妮卡为什么要进黑市
Why is Monica getting into the black market?
我的意思是 她要钱干什么
I mean, what does she need the money for?
她经营着一家个人诊所
She's operating a one-woman clinic.
运营成本肯定不低
That can't be cheap.
这些不是动物销♥售♥的代码
These are not codes for animal sales.
这是房♥屋清单的缩写
It's abbreviations for house listings.
3912 Lamer是地址
3912 Lamer is the address.
然后就是房♥屋面♥积♥ 地皮大小
Then it's square footage, lot size,
卧室数量 浴室数量 车♥库♥大小
bedrooms, bathrooms, garage size
以及开放日日期
and the date of the open house.
莫妮卡需要钱买♥♥♥房♥♥
Monica needed money for a house.
好吧
Okay.
达芙妮 我希望你能深入调查贩卖♥♥事件
Daphne, I want you to dig into the trafficking.
看看你是否能找到有关买♥♥家的任何信息
See if you can find anything on the buyers.
奥兹 你去拿莫妮卡医生的患者档案
Oz, you get Dr. Monica's patient files.
看看是否可以将这些动物与诊所联♥系♥起来
See if you can connect any of these animals to the clinic.
摩根和我要去和泰·威廉姆斯聊一会儿
Morgan and I are gonna go have a little chat with Ty Williams.
她一开始是在奥兰多寻找房♥子
She started out looking for a home way up in Orland,
但她有个伴侣 对他们来说太远了
but she had a partner and it wound up being too far for 'em.
你见过她的伴侣吗 - 没有
Did you ever meet this partner? - No.
你有她购买♥♥的房♥产的照片吗
Do you have a picture of the property she was buying?
当然
Of course.
威廉姆斯先生 谢谢您能过来
Well, thanks for coming by, Mr. Williams.
如果你想搬出城市 请给我打电♥话♥
If you're ever looking to move out of the city, give me a call.
好的
Okay.
据贝萨妮说
According to Bethany,
莫妮卡说她遇到了感情上的麻烦
Monica said she was having guy troubles.
也许那不是肖恩
Maybe it wasn't Shane.
如果她的生活中有一个男人 我们需要找到他
If there was a man in her life, we need to find him.
我认为她这辈子都没有过男人
I don't think she had a man in her life.
蜜蜂
Bees.
她生活中有蜜蜂 - 卡拉德克 跟着蜜蜂看
She had a bee in her life? - Follow the bees, Karadec.
花♥园♥ 看看这些高大的花朵是如何聚集在一起的
The garden. See how these tall flowers are clumped together?
这是一个授粉花♥园♥
That is a pollinator garden,
就像沙龙外面的那个
like the one outside of the salon.
沙龙的标志上有花和蜜蜂
The salon that had flowers and bees all over the sign.
它们是这样种植的
They're planted like that so the bees
以便蜜蜂可以快速地从一朵花飞到另一朵花
can quickly go from flower to flower.
蜜蜂是莫妮卡
Bees are the reason
决定在奥兰德买♥♥♥房♥♥子的根本原因
Monica originally wanted to find a house in Orland.
这是加利福尼亚州的蜜蜂之都
It's the bee capital of California.
你看到这些小小的彩色屋顶了吗
And do you see these little pastel roofs?
对于养蜂人来说 这些是最好的蜂房♥
Those are the top of apiaries for beekeepers.
莫妮卡想为她心爱的女人找一所房♥子
Monica wanted to find a house for the woman she loved.
贝瑟妮
Bethany.
贝瑟妮 你对我们说谎了
Bethany, you lied to us.
你到后面去 让詹恩帮你清洗一下
Why don't you just head back and Jen will get you rinsed out.
你和莫妮卡或许是因为糟糕的瑜伽课而走到一起的
You and Monica may have bonded over bad yoga,
但你们的关系不止于此 对吧
but you were more than friends, weren't you?
是的 确实是
Yeah, we were.
是 她还给你买♥♥♥房♥♥子
Yeah. And she was buying a house for you?
她正在为我们买♥♥♥房♥♥子
She was buying a house for us.
为了我们三个 好吗
For the three of us, okay?
我离开了内森
I was leaving Nathan,
我和加文打算搬去和她一起住
and Gavin and I were gonna move in with her.
她用非法贩卖♥♥野生动物
A house she was purchasing using the proceeds
所得的钱购买♥♥的一套房♥子
from her illegal animal trafficking business.
什么
What?
不 莫妮卡永远都不会
No, Monica would never...
她从诊所偷走客户的动物
She was stealing clients' animals from the clinic
然后在黑市上出♥售♥它们
and selling 'em on the black market.
她为什么要这么做
Why would she do that?
我猜是因为她爱你
My guess is because she loved you.
我们看了新房♥子的宣传册
We saw the brochure from the new house.
对于蜜蜂爱好者来说 这里简直是天堂
It was a bee lover's heaven.
看来她真的想让你开心
Seems like she really wanted to make you happy.
贝瑟妮 你丈夫知道这件事吗
Bethany, did your husband know about this affair?
他知道你打算带走他的儿子吗
Did he know you were planning on taking his son away?
知道
Yeah.
内森看到了莫妮卡
Nathan saw some of the text messages
发给我的一些短♥信♥
that Monica had sent me.
他想努力挽回我们的关系 但他知道我即将离开他
He wanted to work on things, but he knew I was leaving him.
你们不会觉得他
You don't think he...
不 内森绝不会那样做
No, Nathan would never...
我马上就来
I'll be with you in a minute.
嗯 - 抱歉
Yeah. - Sorry.
里德先生 感谢您前来
Mr. Reed. Thanks for coming.
是的 抱歉 我接到你的电♥话♥时正在接加文下课
Yeah. Sorry, I was picking Gavin up from karate
他在上空手道课 - 嗯
when I got your call. - Yeah.
你说你只是有几个问题
You said you just had a few questions?
对 没什么大事
Yeah, it's no problem.
剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表