剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表
洛杉矶警♥察♥局公务 好好看管我的宝贝 不会花太长时间
Official LAPD business. Keep my baby close. This won't take long.
你到底在干什么
What exactly are you doing?
帮警♥察♥破案
Helping the cops solve cases.
我们真的要这么做 -我们要做
We're really doing this, huh? -We're doing it.
你认识这个女人吗 -我是他的搭档
You know this woman? -I'm his partner.
我们不是搭档 -非恋爱关系的搭档
We're not partners. -Non-romantic partner.
我们不是搭档 她只是个顾问
We're not partners. She's actually just a consultant.
我们像搭档一样一起办案
We work on cases together in a partnerly fashion.
摩根在这个案子上表现不错
Morgan did good work on this case.
你告诉过她吗
Did you tell her that?
我对每个小问题都很执着
I obsess over every little problem I see.
我的脑子总是失控地不停旋转
My mind is constantly spinning out of control.
这让我很难维持一份工作或一段感情
Which makes it impossible to hold a job, relationship.
我是汤姆 清洁工
I'm Tom. Janitorial staff.
你在约我出去约会吗 -我想是的
Are you asking me out on a date? -I think I am.
当我同意接下这份工作时
When I agreed to take this job--
我答应过要调查你失踪的前任
I promised to look into your missing ex.
罗曼·辛克雷拉
Roman Sinquerra.
失踪前一个月
A month before he went missing,
罗曼因在未经授权的地方画壁画而被罚
Roman was cited for painting a mural in an unauthorized location.
那片区域当时是犯罪活动的温床
Back then, the area was a hotbed for criminal activity.
罗曼不是罪犯 -那我在想
Roman wasn't a criminal. -Well, then I'm wondering
他是不是在那片区域看到了不该看到的东西
if he saw something in the area he shouldn't have.
亲爱的 你♥爸♥爸非常爱你
Honey, your father loved you so much.
所以他才离开 -事情没那么简单
That's why he left? -It's more complicated than that.
随便吧 我甚至不记得他
Whatever. I don't even remember him.
如果他能在这里 -我很高兴他不在
If he could be here-- -I'm glad he's not.
我知道现在时间很早
I know how early it is.
你想不想给我们和孩子占个位置
You want a spot for us and our kids or not?
你能不能穿上短裤下来
Will you just put on some shorts and get down here?
救命
Help!
高度潜力 第一季 第八集
说实话 我没怎么经历过早餐约会
So, I gotta be honest. I haven't been on many breakfast dates.
嗯 也许是因为早餐约会很糟糕
Mmm. Yeah. Maybe 'cause they suck.
哦 说的太棒了 -你不糟糕 你挺好的
Oh, that's great. Yep. -You don't. You don't suck.
我很高兴你能来
I'm glad you're here.
我只是觉得很难过 我只有这么多时间
I just feel bad that this is all the time I have.
我的生活有点疯狂 我知道这不太理想
My life is kind of insane. It's not ideal, I know.
那你理想的约会是怎样的
Okay. So, what's your ideal date?
哦 呃
Oh. Um...
那应该会有一杯鸡尾酒 -很好
Well, there'd be a cocktail involved. -Great.
或许只是和一个成年人共进晚餐
And maybe just dinner with an adult
不用担心吵醒孩子们
where I'm not worried about waking kids up.
嘿 我可以是那个成年人
Hey, I can be that adult.
而且 你不是说你的孩子这个周末和你前任一起出去了吗
Plus, didn't you say your kids were away with your ex this weekend?
是的 但我随时待命为洛杉矶警♥察♥局工作
They are, but I am on call with the LAPD.
每次我待命 他们总是打电♥话♥过来
And every time I'm on call, they seem to call.
好吧 那我们这样吧 一起祈祷犯罪能休个假
Okay, this is what we're gonna do. Let's hope that crime takes a holiday.
我会把周六晚上空出来给你
And I'm gonna keep Saturday night open for you.
不 你不需要这么做 -太迟了 我已经这么做了
No, you do not need to do that. -It's too late. I just did it.
刚刚取消了我所有的计划 -刚刚吗
Just canceled all my plans. -Just now?
现在就取消的 而且我不想一个人庆祝
Just now. Plus, I don't wanna celebrate alone.
我们要庆祝什么
What are we celebrating?
你还记得那次人♥质♥事件吗
You remember that whole hostage situation?
哦 记得 记得 -我中枪了 是的
Oh, yeah. Yeah. -I got shot. Yeah.
伤势怎么样
How's that going?
挺好的
It's going good.
刚完成康复训练 我现在就像恢复出厂设置一样
Just finished my rehab. I'm as good as new.
而且我还是个不错的厨师 -真的吗
And I'm also a pretty good cook. -Really?
是的 我差点说自己很棒 但我更喜欢少说多做
Yeah. I almost said great, but I'd rather under-promise and over deliver.
哦 你瞅瞅 他们打来了
Oh, look at that. They're calling.
定周六晚上
Saturday night?
我对那天非常有自信
I have a good feeling about it.
我喜欢这种乐观精神 真的喜欢 -嗯 祝你今天愉快
I like the optimism. I really do. -Mmm. Enjoy your day.
你也是 -去破案吧
You too. -Go solve crime.
谢谢
Thank you.
我停在这里可以吗
Am I good here?
你总是这么停车吗
You always park like this?
你想把这艘大船滑进一个小车位的话 随便你
You wanna try gliding this big boat into a tiny spot, be my guest.
说真的 我会被贴罚单吗
Seriously though, am I gonna get a ticket?
不会 -你知道你应该做什么吗
No. -You know what you should do?
你应该给我一个通用停车证
You should get me, like, a universal parking pass.
像全市通用的许可证 你知道吗
Like a citywide permit, you know?
可以挂在后视镜上 或者贴纸也行
Something I can hang from my rearview, or a sticker would work.
包在我身上
Consider it done.
你撒谎的水平很差
You're a terrible liar.
谢谢
Thank you.
我现在就过去查看
I'll start walking it off right now.
嘿 奥兹 什么情况
Hey, Oz. What do we got?
身份不明的女性 二十多岁
Unidentified female. Late 20s.
头部遭受钝器重击
Blunt force trauma to the head.
救生员刚来上班
Lifeguard was just showing up for their shift.
听到一个女人呼救 跑过去施行心肺复苏术
Heard a woman yell for help and ran over to perform CPR.
当时她还活着 但情况很糟糕
She was alive at the time but barely.
急救人员到达后接手了 但她最终还是没能挺过来
When the EMTs arrived, they took over, but she didn't make it.
死亡时间为上午八点三十二分 大约半小时前
Time of death was called at 8:32 a.m. About half an hour ago.
是意外还是谋杀呢
We thinking accident or foul play?
我们开始对该区域进行调查
We started canvassing the area.
到目前为止 在过去的几个小时内没有目击者
So far, no eyewitness account of anyone matching the woman's description
在当地的商店里发现任何符合这名女子描述的人
have turned up in the last couple of hours at local businesses.
而且我不认为她穿着这身衣服是打算去游泳的
And I don't think she was planning on swimming in these clothes.
此外 犯罪现场没有任何迹象表明是什么导致了她的头部受伤
Plus, there's nothing at the crime scene indicating what caused that head wound.
所以我们在调查一起谋杀案 -也许吧
Ah, so we're looking at a murder. -Maybe.
把你的手表给我 -为什么
Give me your watch. -Why?
给我就行了 -好吧
Just g-give... -Okay.
急救人员没有检测到脉搏 -是的 所以才
The paramedics didn't detect a pulse? -Right. That's why...
等等 你在干什么
Wait. What are you...
因为当时没有可检测到的脉搏
Because there was no detectable pulse at the time.
她还活着 快 让急救人员马上过来
She's still alive. Hey, get those EMTs down here now!
这怎么可能
How is that even possible?
这叫拉撒路效应 你没听说过吗
It's called the Lazarus effect. You never heard of it?
新约中的拉撒路吗
Lazarus from the New Testament?
没错 他死而复生了
That's the guy. He was raised from the dead.
作为奖励 他的名字成了一个医学现象
And as a reward, he has a medical anomaly named after him.
这是在复苏尝试失败后循环系统自发恢复的现象
It's the spontaneous return of circulation after failed attempts of resuscitation.
所以 这是不是像个奇迹
So, it's like a miracle?
不 这是医学现象
No, it's medical.
那个无名女尸情况如何
How's our Jane Doe?
医院说她颅骨骨折
Hospital said she had a skull fracture.
如果一切顺利 她将在几小时内做完手术
She should be out of surgery in a few hours if all goes well.
她醒来时 我们要在她身边 看看她是否能认出袭击者
The moment she's up, I want us there. See if she can identify her assailant.
法医鉴定呢
What about forensics?
头部伤口中发现了微量金属
Trace amounts of metal found in the head wound.
我认为凶器可能是锤子之类的东西
I'm thinking our weapon could be a hammer or something.
各位 我想我已经确认了无名女尸的身份 海瑟·华♥莱♥士♥ 二十七岁
Hey, guys, I think I ID'd our Jane Doe. Heather Wallace. Twenty-seven.
据她男友莫里斯说 她是加州大学洛杉矶分校的研究生
Graduate student at UCLA, according to her boyfriend, Morris,
昨晚她没有赴约吃晚餐 男友报了失踪
who filed a missing person's report last night when she didn't show up for dinner.
天哪 天哪
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
是她吗 -是海瑟
Is that her? -That's Heather.
你们在一起多久了
How long were you together?
就几个月
Only a few months.
他比海瑟年长一些
He's a little older than Heather.
一些吗
A little?
我在阿博特金尼购物时
I was shopping at Abbot Kinney
她问我怎么去运河
when she asked me for directions to the canals.
我带她过去 然后 我们一拍即合
I walked her over there, and... and we just clicked.
对不起 能给我来张纸吗
I'm sorry, can I get one of those?
莫里斯·贾丁 五十七岁 住在帕利塞兹
Morris Jardine. Fifty-seven, lives in the Palisades.
他是去年出♥售♥的一家休闲服装公♥司♥的创始人
Founder of a leisurewear company he sold last year.
看起来他是个成功人士
Looks like he did quite well.
昨晚你在哪儿
剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表