剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表
Nah, you would've still made it on your own,
也会自己走到这里
even without my help.
嗯 可能会吧
Yeah, probably would've.
但我还是欠你一个人情 -不 你不欠我什么
But I still owe you one. -No, you do not.
我欠你
I do.
这就是为什么我想替你向
Which is why I'd like to put in a word for you
负责特工招聘的人说句话
with the special agent in charge.
那么 你说怎么样
So, what do you say?
莫根 我得告诉你一件事
Morgan, I need to tell you something.
罗尼给我提供了一个职位
Ronnie offered me a job.
他想和我再次合作
He wants to partner with me again.
你怎么说的 -我拒绝了
What did you say? -I said no.
好吧 当我在车辆管理局工作时
Okay, when I worked at the DMV,
有个叫鲁弗斯的大车司机
and a big rig driver named Rufus
建议我做一名体面的长途司机
suggested that I'd be a pretty decent long-hauler...
在告诉他“绝对不行”之前
I at least slept on it
我至少考虑了一夜
before I told him, "Absolutely not."
我不需要再考虑了 我想待在这里
I don't need to sleep on it. This is where I wanna be.
而且我现在有了新搭档
And I have a new partner now.
你刚说了什么 -你听见了
What did you just say? -You heard me.
我的意思是 摩根 你也看到了联邦调查局
I mean, plus, you saw the FBI, Morgan.
我的意思是 这些小玩意儿 这些技术
I mean, the gadgets, the tech,
那些铃♥声♥ 那些花哨的东西 它们会
the bells, the whistles, it would...
它们会让我们的工作变得太简单 不是吗
It would make our job way too easy, wouldn't it?
没错 是的
Yeah, yeah.
我的意思是 如果都是电脑在干活
I mean, how we gonna, you know, take all the credit
那我们怎么把所有功劳都揽在自己身上 还到处吹嘘呢
and brag about everything if the computers are doing all the work?
这就是我想说的
That's what I'm saying.
好吧 那
All right. Well...
那我想明天见 搭档
Then I guess I'll see you tomorrow, partner.
明天见
I'll be here.
嗯
Yeah.
听起来像个糟糕的主意
This seems like a bad idea.
我觉得你没有足够的信息来做这个判断
I don't think you have enough information to determine that.
嘿 嘿 别偷看
Hey, hey, no peeking.
我没有 我没有
I'm not! I'm not.
好了 准备好了吗
Okay. Ready?
把它拿下来
Take it off.
我以为我闻到的是玉米饼的味道
Oh! I thought I smelled tacos.
妈妈甚至还买♥♥了你喜欢的那种恶心的奶酪玉米片
Mom even got those nachos with the disgusting cheese you like.
那叫做墨西哥风味起司
It's called Queso Oaxaca.
她让我们在沙发上吃东西 而且我们还在看2001
She's letting us eat on the coach. And we're watching 2001?
太空漫游 我们所有人都去吗
A Space Odyssey? With all of us?
如果孩子们能熬过猴子那一部分
If the kids can get through the monkey part.
它不是纪录片吧
It's not a documentary, is it?
哦 但愿你别学懂什么
Oh, God forbid you learn something.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不客气
You got it.
我们都太忙了
We're all so busy.
我们应该记得慢下来 互相珍惜
We gotta remember to slow down and appreciate each other.
我很高兴你没事 爸爸
I'm glad you're okay, Dad.
嘿 我也很高兴 小伙子
Hey, me too, buddy.
我能按播放键吗 -随便按
Can I press play? -Go nuts.
哦 天啊 -不 真恶心
Oh, boy. -Ew. No. Gross.
用叉子或者别的什么 说真的 谁把你养大的
Use a fork or something. Seriously, who raised you?
我对此无需负责
I had nothing to do with it.
别看我 那真有点恶心 伙计 给你
Don't look at me. That is kinda gross, buddy. Here.
哦 我的天 我这是要把自己处于什么境地
Oh, my God. What have I gotten myself into?
好好吃 对吧
So good, right?
剧集 | 高度潜力(2024) | 导航列表