剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表
说服她离开这个恶臭的时间线
Convince her to leave this foul time.
不
Oh, no.
不 你不会想要这样的沟渠
No, you don't. Not this kind of trench.
老实说
I mean, to be honest,
我们该尽可能远离这个地方
we should be as far away from here right now as possible.
我说的是杀戮场
I'm talking about killing fields, just...
充满了疾病 溃烂腐♥败♥
just festering with disease and rot.
如果你没被机关枪打死
And if you weren't mowed down by machine gunfire,
毒气就会填满你的肺
then the poison gas would just fill your lungs
从你体内将你杀死
and kill you from the inside out.
-你的脸直接掉下来 -然后发生什么
- Your face would just melt off. - Then what happened?
坦克和马
Tanks and horses
分享同一片战场
sharing the same battlefields.
马拉着重型机器
Heavy machinery being pulled by horses...
人们大吼着
and then there were, like, men screaming and...
马儿嘶叫
and horses whinnying.
你对马有点执着啊
Really leaning into the "Horse" Of it all, here.
说明下 我主要是根据
Well, full disclosure, I'm kind of basing most of this
电影《战马》说的
on the movie War Horse.
我妈带我去看的 我完全不喜欢
My mom took me to see it, and I did not enjoy it.
所以这场战争是怎么结束的
So how did this war end?
很惨 所有人都死了
Horribly. Everyone died.
他们不得不制定新的战争规则
I mean, they had to make up new rules of combat
确保不会再次发生
to make sure it never happened again.
像是终结所有战争的战争
Sounds like the war to end all wars.
从大炮的声音来看
Look, judging by the sound of that artillery,
越来越接近了
it's getting closer day by day.
我们得拿到TTD 然后
We need to get that TTD and get the...
我受不了了
Ah, I can't take this anymore.
-把你衣服给我 -什么 不
- Give me your shirt. - What, no?
全靠衣服挡住了象鼻虫
It's the only thing between me and the weevils!
水
这里不行
Not here.
我们去那张舒适大床吧
Let's say we take that big comfy bed for a spin.
我亲爱的达莎
Oh, my sweet Dasha.
他们对你做了什么
What have they done to you?
让他们看着
Let them watch.
现在轮到我"耕"你了
在这一刻前 我的生活不属于我自己
我是个过客
在憔悴的太阳和冷酷的天空下枯萎
我在闪亮的泪光里寻找上帝
但拯救我的洪流在我两腿之间
你唤醒了我女性的身份 点燃了我的人性
嗯
Yeah...
我一个字也没听懂 不过
I didn't understand a word of that, but...
你想要我再给你舔下面吗
you want me to eat that ass again?
♪这是压抑之歌♥♪
♪ This is the muffle song ♪
♪我们一起唱压抑之歌♥♪
♪ Let's all sing the muffle song ♪
♪这是压抑之歌♥♪
♪ This is the muffle song ♪
猎虎 拜托
Tiger, come on.
我们得团结一致 不然就行不通
We gotta do it together or it doesn't work.
我玩得很开心 今晚见
All right, good times. I'll see you tonight.
是沃尔夫哈特 他点燃了她的人性
It's Wolf-Hart. He set her humanity aflame.
行动吧
Let's move.
这不再是抓捕行动 而是杀戮行动
This is no longer a capture mission. It's a kill mission.
杀人机器拿来
Bring me the killing machine.
在斯巴达古城 有传奇的三百勇士
In Ancient Sparta, there is the legend of the 300.
我们合成了其中
We synthesized time-jacked DNA
299个精英战士的时空DNA
from 299 of these elite warriors.
其中一个 驼背 他有点瘆人
One of them, the hunchback, he was kind of creepy
无法战斗 我们就懒得要他
and couldn't fight, we didn't bother with,
但其余的
but the others,
我们给他们装备了最先进的人类盔甲
we suited with our most advanced human exo-armor
打造出究极战士
to create the ultimate warrior.
当所有人类选项都失败后
When all human options have failed,
我们召唤出杀人机器
we bring in the killing machine.
俄♥罗♥斯♥应征入伍处
我的武器呢
我们只剩一把来♥复♥枪♥了
你到前线后 从尸体上捡一把
到时会有很多
你多年前就该来了
我想加入你们终结所有战争的战争
I wanna fight in your war to end all wars.
我醒来发现衣服里插了一张纸条
I just woke up with a note pinned to my shirt
说我该把这个数据方块给你
saying I'm supposed to give you this data cube.
纸条上的笔迹是我的
Now, the note's written in my handwriting
但我不记得我有写 所以我
and I don't remember writing any of it, so I...
闭嘴 走开
Shut up! Go away.
把这个也从你记忆里抹去
Wipe this from your memory, too.
好的
Okay...
你们确实有过支援
You did have help...
帮你们的人跟我想的一样
from exactly whom I thought.
好消息
Good news.
我们可以睡在房♥子里了
We can sleep in the house now,
这是你的衣服
and, uh, here's your shirt back.
怎么是湿的
Why is it wet?
主要是因为达莎
Oh, that's mostly Dasha.
猎虎呢
Where's Tiger?
我不知道
I have no idea.
也许她去散步了
Maybe she's taking a walk or something.
等等 有人来了
Wait... someone's here.
我回到了你身边
亲爱的达莎
你漫长的孤独之夜
结束了
早晨来了
目标失踪
有第三人
There's the third one.
我数出了至少三个
I count at least three.
我们得炸了这个甜菜根摊子
We need to blow this beet stand.
好 我有TTD
Okay, I've got the TTD.
我肯定可以想出逃离这里的办法
I bet I can figure out how to get us out of here.
-对吗 -是的 是的
- Right? - Yes, yes.
终于 我的朋友
At long last, my friend.
你是在问还是叙述 无所谓了
You asking or telling? It doesn't matter.
现在是杀戮时间
It's killing time.
我要怎么用这玩意
Okay, uh, how do I work this thing?
用你的脑子
With your mind.
想象一个八维正方形
Picture a square in eight dimensions.
这是第一步
That's step one.
斧子
Axe!
斧子
Axe!
斧子
Axe!
身体喷雾
Body spray.
《叫早晨不要来》
他好奇的舌头轻轻地划圈 挑逗 撩拨
"His curious tongue gently circled, daring, teasing,
同时有节奏和无节奏
"Both rhythmic and arrhythmic at the same time,
就像美国爵士乐一样
like American Jazz."
天 我真怀念这感觉
God, I missed this shit.
-谢谢 -嗯
- Thanks. - Yeah.
这家伙想打不中都难啊
Oh, it's gonna be hard to miss this guy.
我就不该在那个老头和男孩身上浪费子弹的
Guess I shouldn't have wasted the ammo on the old man and the boy,
但他们嘲笑了我 暴狼
but they laughed at me, Wolf.
嘲笑了我
They laughed.
快跑
Run!
旋转超立方体
Rotate the tesseract,
不过只旋转四分之三
but only three quarters.
推倒
Now, flatten it.
-给我 -不
- Hey. Give me that. - No.
让我来 我要带咱们去一个安全的点
I got it, I'm taking us somewhere safe.
我们在哪
Where are we?
正是我们该来的地方
Exactly where we're meant to be.
别担心 好吗
Don't worry, guys, okay?
我们在这里会很安全的
We're gonna be very, very safe here.
也许这边更安全
Uh... maybe safer over here.
我
Hachi...
如果你说"操"的话 我就亲自杀了你
If you say, "Machi," I'll kill you myself.
剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表