剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表
我觉得 你们估计
I mean, I'm sure, you know, you probably--
无论如何都做不到
probably couldn't do it anyways.
原来美人鱼的胆汁是酸性的
Turns out mermaid bile's acidic.
它们的眼泪也是
That and their tears.
你知道他们被杀时会哭吗
You know they weep when you kill 'em?
真是可怜的生物
Oh, pathetic creatures, really.
是的 乔西 现在他们在按你的套路走了
The voice: yes, josh. Now they're playing your game.
是的 我说了 机器蜘蛛的纺锤
Yep, I said it. Arachno-bot web spindle.
第50天
看看他们是怎么听命于你的
See how they do your bidding?
你不可能拿到剑龙股骨的
No way you get a stegosaurus femur.
第52天
猜猜谁又一次灭绝了
Guess who just went extinct again?
你有了工具
You have the tools.
现在我要教你如何使用它们
Now I will teach you how to wield them.
电视台监控 十项死亡佳能 第60天
预计观看人数 87兆兆亿
一如既往 各位
As you were, everyone.
你们都认识斯坦利和兰德尔吧
You all know Stanley and Randall.
我最近给斯坦利升级了
I actually recently leveled up Stanley
加装了音乐神童扩展包
with the musical prodigy expansion pack.
露一手吧 斯坦
Give them a taste, Stan.
棒极了 亲爱的
Magnifico, amore.
好了 今晚的表演很精彩 各位
All right, big show tonight, everyone.
他们甚至把我们的节目传送到偏远的殖民地
They're even beaming us to the off-world colonies,
而那些苍白的火山口猴子从不看这个节目
and those pasty crater monkeys never watch this show.
你是我的程序可以处理的
You are the most successful human man
最成功的男性人类
my programming can process.
-那是当然 -是的
- You're damn right I am. - Yes.
这可能会有点老套
Okay, this might get a little old.
过了这村就没这店了 乔西
It's now or never, Josh.
你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
逃跑 没错
Escaping. Yeah, that's right.
你们以为今天是第一天
You guys think that this is day one,
但实际上是第60天
but it's actually day 60.
你们不听我的 因为你们都是混♥蛋♥
You won't listen to me because you're both dicks.
跟着你们俩玩是不会赢的
There's no winning with you two,
这场游戏也没有赢家
and there's no winning in this game.
说得好 乔西 但要快一点
Well said, Josh, but go faster.
分秒必争
Every second counts.
别忘了保障安全的丁香结
Don't forget the clove hitch for the safety.
好吧 有16米的落差
Okay, there's a 6♥4♥0-foot drop,
可只有15米的蛛丝
and only 620 feet of Arachno-silk.
如果你们想逃跑的话
If you guys want to escape,
就得荡过去 翻身爬到窗台上
you have to swing over and climb onto a ledge
然后一路走下去
and go the rest of the way down.
墙钉在左边
Wall pegs are to the left.
你什么时候变得有点性感了
When did you get kind of hot?
我不懂他是怎么在一天内弄明白的
I don't understand how he figured this out in one day.
去你们的
Fuck you guys!
准备好了吗
Who's ready for some...
我觉得这很烦人
I find this very annoying.
艰难的抉择
Tough call.
他们来了 来赴死了
And here they are, ready to die!
剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表