剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表
《高玩救未来》前情提要
Previously on Future Man...
又在你眼皮底下逃走了吗 圣·杰克洛普
Another escape on your watch, Saint Jackalope?
迟早我们会抓住他们的
Sooner or later, we will get them
抓住后 你就将失去工作
and when we do, you'll be out of a job
以及家庭
and a family.
-传说中的白化熊 -大白只是个神话
- Albino bear of legend. - Whitey is a myth.
不 我会杀了大白
No. I will kill Whitey.
我们聚在此地签署这项持久的和平与贸易协定
We've gathered here to sign this peace and trade agreement.
原来 她是头母熊
Turns out she was a dame.
我也是女人
And so am I.
这应该是时间衰退
I think we're looking at temporal decay.
时间重叠 未来和过去同时存在
Time overlapping, future and past existing simultaneously.
这个版本的你试图在911前阻止本·拉♥登♥
This version of you tried to stop bin Laden before 9/11.
结果给了他一台时间机器
He ended up giving him a time machine,
现在会时空穿梭的本·拉♥登♥就是拜你所赐
and now time traveling bin Laden is on you.
-上帝 -不 我的朋友
- God? - No, my friend.
奥萨马·本·拉♥登♥
Osama bin Laden?
正是在下
Guilty as charged.
不不不
No, no, no, no.
不不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
你见到我不开心吗
Are you not happy to see me?
当然不
Fuck no!
你是他妈的奥萨马·本·拉♥登♥
You're Osama fucking bin Laden!
你认识我 我就是你脑中的声音
Yes, you know me? I'm the voice in your head.
-来 让我帮你 -别碰我
- Here, let me help you. - No, don't touch me!
别碰我
Don't touch me!
我懂了
Oh, I see what's happening here.
你把善良的我
You're confusing the nice me
和你时间线里的调皮的我搞混了
with the naughty me from your timeline.
-调皮 -但那不是我
- Naughty? - But I'm not that guy.
另一个你拯救了我 避免我变成他
Another you saved me from becoming him!
所以我是逆向的海豹第六特种部队
So I'm like reverse SEAL Team Six now.
一个乔西来大学找我
A Josh came to me at university.
他自称J1 但你认识的他有另一个名字
He called himself J1, but you know him by a different name.
-脸是坚果的乔西 -坚果脸
- The Josh with the nut for the face. - Nut-face.
他跟我说了
He told me about,
飞机的事
you know, the thing with the planes,
我可以选择一条不同的路
and that I could choose a different path.
于是我照做了 我根本不信上帝的
So I did. I don't even believe in God.
你骗了我
You--you lied to me.
你跟我说我有一个神圣的使命
You told me I had a divine purpose.
我说的使命 神圣是你自己添加的 哥们
I said purpose, you filled in the divine, bro.
但你跟我说你是上帝
But you--you told me that you were God.
-不是吗 -没有
- Didn't you? - Nope.
我从没骗过你
I never lied to you.
我跟你说我是朋友 我是来帮你的
I told you I was a friend, and I was here to help you.
而关于上帝的东西 都是你自己想出来的 朋友
All the God stuff, that's on you, my friend.
我们不是朋友
No, we are not friends!
我们当然是了
Of course we are!
我想认为我们在短时间内
I'd like to think we've developed
发展出了不错的关系
a nice little rapport in a short while.
再说 我和另一个乔西可是亲密无间的朋友
Besides, me and the other Josh were the very best of friends.
不可能
Uh-uh, that is impossible!
是吗
Is it?
我们在一起的时候 他跟我说了很多事
During our time together, he told me many things.
那些只会告诉最好
Things one would only tell their B...
-不 -朋友的
- No. - F...
-不 别说 -事
- No, don't say-- - F!
你当时9岁
You were nine years old.
你的二年级班去野外考察
Your second grade class went on a field trip
去了卡皮斯特拉诺西班牙教堂
to Mission San Juan Capistrano.
你在小食时间偷拿了一根西班牙油条进来
You snuck an extra churro at snack time,
然后又拿了两根
and then two more.
他们不是很高兴 对吗
And they didn't sit well, did they?
-别说了 别说了 -是吗
- Stop it, stop it, stop it! - Hmm?
你在当天下午
You dookied your pants
参观钟楼的中途拉了裤子
halfway through that afternoon's tour of the bell tower,
然后你在厕所里脱掉你脏了的内♥裤♥
and then you stripped off your soiled underwears in the bathroom,
从教堂后面偷溜出来
snuck out behind the mission,
把证据埋在了一个士兵的坟墓里
and buried the evidence in a soldier's grave.
不不 我从没有
No, no, I never-I never...
-说出真♥相♥ -那没有
- Tell the truth. - That didn't--
你会好受点的
You'll feel better.
那是个墓地
It was a cemetery!
墓地就是用来埋葬东西的
You're supposed to bury things in cemeteries!
你从没告诉任何人
And you never told anyone.
只给我说了
Only me.
你最好的
Your best...
-朋友 -永远
- Friend. - Forever!
你应该是上帝的
You were supposed to be God.
你该带我回家的
You were supposed to take me home!
我答应你的家是真的 乔西
The home I promised you is real, Josh!
我还是能带你回家
I can still take you there.
-你是骗子 -我从没骗过你 永远也不会
- You're a liar. - I never lied to you. I never will.
坚果脸乔西和我在一个地方
There's a place where the nut-faced Josh and I
度过了很长的时间
spent a great deal of time.
一个与外界隔离的难民营
A refuge off-the-grid,
时间警员也找不到
beyond the reach of the Time Constables.
你告诉我
It's a place where you told me
你在那最有家的感觉
you felt most at home in the world,
你感到安全
where you felt safe.
不用再逃跑 不用再躲藏
No running, no hiding.
那就是我所说的家
That's the home I was talking about.
继续讲
Keep talking.
叫做港湾
It's called Haven.
你知道刚才那劣质的皮毛展示
Any idea how much wampum
让我们损失了多少钱吗
that shoddy pelt presentation cost us?
随便看一眼 我就能看到内脏里的毛边和血
Just at casual glance, I see burrs, blood from its entrails.
你稍微让毛美观点会死吗
I mean, would it have killed you to zhoozh up its fur a bit?
错误的愤怒 我一下就看出来了
Mmm, false outrage. Classic tell.
你就是因为我打搅了你的世界峰会而不爽
You're just upset I interrupted your little world summit.
峰会
Summit?
更像是儿童生日派对
More like a child's birthday party.
是啊
Right, right, right.
你用40种语言打印了出来
Well, you printed it in 40 languages.
字体一直没弄对
We never got that font right.
等等
Wait.
你听到了吗
You hear that?
嗯
Yeah.
什么声音都没了
Nothing.
一个女人怎能杀死一头熊
她一定是有帮手
时间警♥察♥干的
Time Cops did this.
我们可说不准
We don't know that.
现在确定了
We do now.
该死 跑
Shit! Run!
高玩救未来
第三季 第四集
第30章
逃犯野人山姆·布拉♥登♥
好吧 好吧 我承认
Fine, fine, I admit it.
我主持了国际贸易大会
I chaired an international trade conference.
看着无助的人在生活里受苦
Watching helpless people suffer in their tiny lives
而明明答案显而易见 这太让我痛心了
when the answers are so obvious is excruciating.
所以我是有罪
So yeah, yeah, I'm guilty.
我感到有道义责任
Guilty of feeling a moral obligation
去帮助身边的人
to help the people around me.
那个小册子你是想用什么字体
What was the typeface you wanted for that pamphlet?
铜版雕刻哥特 很经典 永不过时
Copperplate Gothic. It's classic, timeless.
说出一个参加峰会的人
Name one person at the summit.
我想说
I wanna say, uh...
某某
Chief, uh...
酋长
something-something.
剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表