剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表
尽管我很想让其变为三角恋
and as hard as I tried to turn it into a thruple,
但我做不到 因为我没有那种魅力
I just couldn't because I didn't have it.
当然没有
No, sure didn't.
你对这些有印象吗
Any of this ringing a bell to you?
-我们没有关系 -是吗
- We have no bond. - Oh, yeah?
你怎么确定的
Well, how do you figure that
我的脚趾就连在你的脚上
when my toe is literally bonded to your foot?
我不是叫你别随便玩文字游戏吗
What did I tell you about wordplay?
这不是我的强项
It's not my forte.
我不在乎脚趾
Toes are of no concern to me.
身体只是一个容器
The body is just a vessel,
我很久前就超越了
something I transcended long ago,
在我的特殊朋友的帮助下
with a little help from my, uh--my special friend.
好吧
Okay.
听着 疯子山羊女士
Listen here, crazy goat lady.
我能叫你疯子山羊女士吗
Can I call you crazy goat lady?
-当然 -是吗
- Sure. - Yeah?
这是个奇怪的地方
This is a very weird place, okay?
会对人做出奇怪的事
It does weird things to people,
似乎对你的影响大于其他人
and it seems to be affecting you more than almost anyone,
所以我们三个要一起逃走
which is why the three of us are going to escape together.
-逃走 -嗯
- Escape? - Mm-hmm.
我的生活在这儿 在一粒水珠里
My life is here, inside a dewdrop,
永远在薄荷味的风中跳舞
dancing forever on the peppermint wind.
我们懂 我们懂 好吗
We--we totally get that. We get that, right?
是的
Totally.
那只羊是王子 为了打破魔咒
That goat is a prince, and to break the curse,
她得做出一个困难选择
she's gotta make a difficult choice
违背人性
that goes against human nature.
你个蠢货
You're a fucking idiot!
等等
Wait. Wait.
这些
These.
这些 这些 这些
These, these, these, these, these.
这些是友谊立方体
These are friendship cubes.
我有一个 暴狼有一个
I have one, Wolf's got one,
我保证你也有一个
and I guaran-damn-tee you got one, too.
我9000世以前就放弃尘世的依恋了
I gave up earthly attachments 9,000 lifetimes ago.
不管你们是想找到谁 那个人都不复存在了
Whoever you came here hoping to find no longer exists.
我也想祝你们旅途好运
Now, I would wish you good luck on your journey,
但运气的问题是
but here's the thing about luck.
-几乎... -行了
- It's merely-- - Okay.
我们懂的
Okay, we got it.
-好 -暴狼 走吧
- Okay. - Wolf, come on.
你搞砸了 你吓到了她
You blew it! You freaked her out.
你暗示她想操那只羊
You implied she wanted to fuck that goat.
我只是说了大家都在想的事
I just said what everyone was thinking.
我的天
Oh, my God.
这就是为什么我总是说副手
This is why I always say that sidekicks
只能出席不能发言
should be seen and not heard.
请别放弃我
Please, please don't give up on me.
那就不要给我放弃你的理由
Oh, well then quit giving me reasons to!
我们得想出一个新计划
We need to come up with a new plan,
因为完全说通不了她
because there is no getting through to that.
是的 你无法除去疯子山羊女士的疯狂
Yeah, you can't take the crazy out of crazy goat lady.
但如果你拿走了她的山羊
But if you took the goat out of the lady,
疯狂是否也会随之消失呢
would the crazy go with it?
听我说
Okay, hear me out.
她和这只山羊紧紧相连
She is bonded with this goat,
但如果我们把山羊拿走
but if we remove the goat from the equation,
她就会心急如焚
she'll be so distraught,
被迫重新我们结合 她真正的队伍
she'll be forced to re-bond with us, her true team.
我喜欢
I love it!
这是干什么的
Wh--what's this for?
用来打人
It's for bludgeoning.
这是大头棒
It's a bludgeoning stick.
什么
What?
你不是让我去杀了山羊吗
Didn't you just order me to kill the goat?
-没有 -因为它是王子
- No! - Because it is a prince!
不
No!
你得把剩下的计划"用匙喂我"
Oh, you're gonna have to spoon-feed me the rest of this plan.
那就把嘴巴张大点
Then open wide.
不 是真的
Ah, yeah, no. It is--it is true.
他们要找的东西永远都不能带给他们平衡
What they seek will never bring them true balance.
又对了 山羊 又对了
God, right again, goat. Right again.
我为什么要留着这个
Why would I keep this?
有什么可能...
I mean, what--what possible...
不不不 这没有意义
No. No, no, no, no, no. It has no meaning.
这是个错误
It's just a--it's a mistake,
一次疏忽 我忘了扔掉了
an oversight, and just-I forgot to get rid of it.
所以
So--
要不你拿去吧
Why don't you keep it?
好了
There you go.
唯一的意义在内部
The only meaning is within.
貌似 貌似这里不太舒服
Huh, can't seem to--can't seem to get comfortable here.
我要...
Okay, just gonna...
当然了
A-hah. Of course.
起飞需要干净的跑道
Gotta have a clean runway for takeoff.
你懂的
Yeah, you get it.
好了
Okay.
要向往常一样集中自己的注意力
Just have to center myself like I have for an eternity.
没事
It's fine.
不 我不会慌
No, I'm not gonna panic.
我没慌 因为我没事
I am not panicking 'cause I am fine.
我只要... 都在脱落
I am just gonna--it's all falling away.
都在脱落 我很安宁
It is all falling away. I am peace.
我轻盈 我漂浮着
I am light. I am floating.
我漂浮着
I am floating.
我为什么没有漂着
Why am I not floating?
我怎么了
What is wrong with me?
山羊 山羊
Goat? Goat?
-快 -知道
- Hurry up! - Yes, sir!
原谅我 大人
Forgive me, your Highness.
有人一脸正经啊
Well, someone's got their game face on.
我得警告你 涉及到绳球的时候 我...
I have to warn you, when it comes to tetherball, I take a--
我的山羊呢 四季豆
Where's my goat, string bean?
山羊 我已经在7分里没有见过一只山羊了
Goat? I haven't seen a goat in seven score--
或者8分
maybe eight.
-你逗我吗 加长车 -我说的是实话
- You fucking with me, stretch? - I'm being honest!
你去打听 他们都叫我诚实林肯
Ask around. They call me Honest Lincoln.
他们称之为乔西的人 他在哪
The one they call Josh-where is he?
我才不要泄漏
I'm not one to divulge--ow!
别扔我的坎戈尔袋鼠帽子 那是我的标志造型
Not my Kangol! Please, it's my signature look.
我要答案 你个瘦竹竿
I want answers, you spindly grink.
兄弟守则要求...
The bro code demands--
我的牙齿 我的牙齿
My teeth! My fucking teeth!
我是怎么知道怎么打人的
I--how did I know how to do that?
西风
Westerly winds.
气温稳定在22摄氏度
Steady temperatures at 22 Celsius.
这片区域暴露了 易受狙击手攻击
This area's exposed, vulnerable to sniper fire.
你1米93 181斤
You're 6'4", 200 pounds.
你的重心非常弱
You have a surprisingly weak center of gravity.
你的弱视眼
Your lazy eye makes it impossible
让你完全无法抵挡外♥围♥攻击
for you to defend yourself against peripheral attacks.
我突然记起了一匹马踢我
I'm suddenly remembering a horse kicking me and--
不 还有奴隶制
Oh, no. And slavery.
什么 我是谁
What? Who am I?
我知道每一步的
I know the direction and frequency
方向和频率
of each step.
每个脚印 每个蹄印
Every foot, every hoof.
我曾是追踪者
I was a tracker.
剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表