剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表
Because virtually everyone I knew died
都在我眼前死去
horribly in front of my eyes,
我把爱视作攻击
I view all love as an attack,
而我很擅长抵挡攻击
and I'm--I'm really good at fending off attacks.
我喜欢逗你笑
Oh, I just love making you laugh.
但你让我意识到
but you--you've--you've helped me realize
这是个不健康的应对机制
that's an unhealthy coping mechanism
我一定得改变
that I am committed to changing.
我 我想我基本上
I--so I mean, I basically
把什么都说了一遍了
think we've covered everything.
除非我们还有更多的时间
I mean, unless we have more time.
我在说什么 我们
What am I talking about? We have--we have all the--
时间多得是
all the time in the world.
我之前有个顿悟
Oh, I had an epiphany earlier.
我想小时候在血泊里爬行
I think crawling through that pool of blood as a baby
或许是我不喜欢泳池的原因
might be why I don't like pools.
我知道
Yeah, no, I know.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know, I know.
因为那个...
'Cause of the--yeah. It was all, "Ah!"
不
No!
砰 林肯队获胜
Boom. Game, set, match for the Linc-man.
嗯 嗯
Yeah, yeah.
林肯 我之前在看我的日记
You know, Lincs, I was reading in my journal,
天 我们以前多幸福啊
and, God, we used to be so happy.
我不是很喜欢宣言
I'm not big on proclamations,
但你得让玛丽莲知道适用于你的条件
but you gotta let Marilyn know the terms that work for you.
-有道理 -与此同时
- Yeah, that seems fair. - At the same time,
你得做出妥协
you gotta be willing to compromise.
满足她的需求
Just give her what she wants.
幸福女友 幸福世界 朋友
Happy girlfriend, happy world, friend.
这是矛盾的
That's a contradiction,
你对这方面不该很擅长吗 你不是结婚了吗
but shouldn't--shouldn't you be better at this? Weren't you married?
是啊 跟绳球结婚了
Yeah, to the teth-life.
我只需要这个"老婆"
This is the only ball and chain I'll ever need.
我知道你有多爱绳球
Yeah, I know how much you love tetherball.
该死 他走过来了 避免眼神接触
Shit, he's walking over. Avoid eye contact.
谁
Who?
操操操 他看到我了
Fuck, fuck, fuck. He saw me.
所以你要戴墨镜啊 哥们
This is why you gotta rock shades, brah.
我只是想把你的帽子给你
I just wanted to give you your hat.
拿回你的帽子
Take your hat back, man!
那不是我的帽子 卡博瓦博 我戴坎戈尔袋鼠帽子
That ain't my hat, Cabo Wabo. I'm a Kangol man.
一直都是 以后也不会变
Always have been, always will be.
不不 你戴这顶帽子
No, no! You wear this hat!
真是荒谬
That's ridiculous.
那是魔术师的帽子 不是绳球手的
That's a magician's hat, not a teth-baller's.
不 你错了 我记得
No, you're wrong. I remember!
我记得 隐约记得
I remember! Uh, sort of.
这里的记忆不太一样
Memory works different here.
它会消逝
It--it's fleeting.
慢慢溜走 除非你知道怎么抓住
Slides away unless you know how to hold on.
好吧 听着
Okay, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, look.
淡定点
Just take it easy, all right?
今天天气很好 太阳出来了
We're--we're having a nice day, the sun's out--
太阳总是在天上
The sun's always out!
太阳总是在天上 没法标记时间
The sun's always out and there's no way to mark time.
只有白天到晚上
There's--it's just-it's just day to night.
老化 季节 都消失了
Aging, seasons, just slips away.
你有金鱼的记忆
You have the memory of a goldfish, man!
你知道你是怎么到这来的吗
Do you even know how you got here?
当然
Sure, I do.
我是坐着我最好朋友乔西
On a rainbow-colored magic school bus
开的彩虹色魔力校车来的
driven by my best friend Josh.
那是壁画上的内容
That's on a mural, man!
你根本不记得你是怎么到这来的
You're not really remembering how you got here.
你只是记得你每天都看到的一幅壁画
You're--you're just remembering a mural you see every day.
醒醒
Wake up!
那家伙有4万只手
That dude has 40,000 hands.
天空上有个洞
There's a fucking hole in the sky.
越来越大
It's getting bigger!
你说的是天洞吗
You're talking about old sky-hole?
一直都那么大
It's always been that size.
你之前在钞票上
You were on money.
或者你卖♥♥过花生
Or you sold peanuts?
你和明星发♥生♥关♥系♥
You're a star fucker
还是...
and...
我的朋友
My friend?
我们说到哪了
What were we talking about?
对了 职业建议
Oh, yeah. Career advice.
接受升职 你努力得来的 伙计
Take that promotion. You earned it, buddy.
-不 玛丽莲 -梦露
- No, Marilyn. - Monroe?
-你在跟她拍拖 -对
- You hitting that? - Yes!
我们正处于恩爱 投入 专一...
We are in a--a loving, committed, monogamous--
我爱她
I love her.
你的一生挚爱和新的升职
Love of your life and the new promotion.
乔西正顺风顺水啊
Everything's coming up Josh.
除了这个游戏
Except this game.
卡博瓦博
记住
港湾
吸气 呼气
敌人们
出去的路
这是干什么用的
又拿错帽子了 帽子错了
It's the wrong hat again. It's the wrong hat.
196.
我要怎么展示给他们看
How do I show them?
天洞
Oh, the sky-hole.
展示 不要用嘴说 展示 不要用嘴说
Show, don't tell. Show, don't tell.
天洞变更大了
Sky-hole's getting bigger!
总是变得更大
Always getting bigger.
更大了
Oh, it's bigger.
不不 谢谢你
No, no, thank you.
这是一场精神之旅
I mean, this has been a journey inward.
一开始是很痛苦
Yeah, it was-- it was painful at first.
但最终... 非常深刻
But ultimately... it's profound.
什么 什么
What, what, what?
什么叫"我们才刚刚开始"
What do you mean, "We've only just begun?"
拜托
I mean, come on.
我跟你讲述我人生的时间
I've spent more time telling you about my life
比我实际经历的时间都长
than I did living it.
好吧 好吧
No, okay, okay, okay.
你知道当你变得神秘冷淡的时候
You know that when you get mysterious and aloof,
它会触发遗弃我的父母带给我的
it triggers--it triggers my feelings of abandonment
遗弃感 该死
from my absent p-- God damn it.
好吧 你要我拿这些做什么
Okay, what am I supposed to do with all of these?
你能给我一点提示吗
I mean, can you at least give me a little hint?
老天 你在山上时真能聊
Boy, you were a real Chatty Cathy up on the hill,
现在你就...
and now, what, you're just--
你要发誓沉默了吗 这...
you're gonna take a little vow of silence? I mean, that--
你真行 真行
That's rich. That is rich.
谢谢你
Well, thank you.
真有这么难吗
I mean, was that so hard?
好吧 我得...
Okay, so I got to, uh...
找到平衡
Uh, find balance.
这是什么意思
The fuck does that mean?
如果我平衡了这些石头
If I balance these rocks,
我就能平衡自己
I balance myself.
我明白你的意思了 山羊
I see where your head's at, goat.
好了 开始吧
All right, let's do this.
好的
Okay.
把这家伙摆平吧
Let's get this bad boy.
好的
Okay.
好了
Okay.
这还真打击人
剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表