剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表
《高玩救未来》前情提要
Previously on Future Man...
在港湾 一切感觉都像是梦
In Haven, everything feels like a dream.
醒醒
Wake up!
天空上有个洞
There's a fucking hole in the sky.
这里的记忆不太一样 它会消逝
Memory works different here. It's fleeting.
我好像爱上声名狼藉先生了
I think I'm falling in love with Biggie Smalls.
科特·柯本 图派克·夏库尔
Kurt Cobain. Tupac Shakur.
我已经在这里待了几千年了
I've been here for thousands of years.
其他人把我流放了
The others exiled me,
把我丢出时间大门
tossed me through the big time door,
我在时空中漫无目的地穿越
thrust randomly through space and time.
我陷入了疯狂的时间循环
I'm in an insane, crazy time loop!
因为真正的平衡在内部
True balance is found within.
-我们在执行任务 -我们是一个队伍
- We were on a mission. - We were a team!
-我们有个领袖 -是你
- We had a leader! - It was you!
还有第三个人
There was a third.
为什么我的脚怪怪的
Why does my foot feel weird?
感觉好怪 我的脚感觉好怪
Oh, that feels weird. My foot feels weird.
我知道是谁
I know exactly who it is.
从头开始
Okay, from the top.
第33章
时间叛逃者3 逃离永恒
一 二
And a one, a two,
一二三四
a one, two, three, four.
♪没有夜晚只有白天♪
♪ There is no night only day ♪
♪没有夜晚只有白天♪
♪ There is no night only day hey, hey, hey ♪
♪没有夜晚只有白天♪
♪ There is no night only day ♪
♪我就该登上那飞机的♪
♪ I should have gone on that plane ♪
拍子不对
Not--not my tempo.
巴迪 真的吗
Oh, Buddy. Really?
我以为我们弹得很好
I--I thought we were getting it pretty good.
这样吧
I mean, okay. Let's do this.
我们先演奏完一遍曲子 然后
Let's lay down one track and then let's go out
继续我们的任务
and continue our mission.
那个鼓上写的加粗的名字是谁
Wh--what's the big, bold name on that drum kit say?
巴迪·霍利
Bud--Buddy-Buddy Holly?
现在帮我个忙 念出
Okay, now--now do me a favor and--and read
那个加粗名字下面微小且无关紧要的字
the tiny, insignificant words underneath that big, bold name.
-蟋蟀乐队 -就是你
- And the--And the Crickets. - That's you.
我们再从头来一遍
Now, let's take it from the top again.
一 二
And a one, a two,
一二三四
a one, two, three, four.
♪没有夜晚只有白天♪
♪ There is no night only day ♪
♪没有夜晚只有白天♪
♪ There is no night only day, hey, hey, hey ♪
♪没有夜晚只有白天♪
♪ There is no night only day there's-♪
你为什么保持不了一个节奏
Why can't you keep a goddamn rhythm?
抱歉 巴迪
Sorry, Buddy.
我的脚有问题
There's something wrong with my foot.
那就是你的问题啊
Oh, well there's your problem.
你的大脚趾是个女人的脚趾
You got--you got a lady's toe where your big toe should be.
我以前怎么没注意到过
How have I not noticed that before?
行了 你被乐队开除了
That seals it. You're out of the band.
就因为有个奇怪的脚趾吗
Just for having a weird toe?
不 你根本不会打鼓
No! You don't know how to drum!
巴迪 慢着 好吗
Well, okay, Buddy, hang on a second, okay?
别剥夺他的生计
You c--don't just take away the man's livelihood.
-你也被开除了 -就因为帮他说话吗
- You're out, too. - What, for defending him?
不 你根本不会弹贝斯
No, you don't know how to play bass!
你只会来回乱弹
You just keep spinning it around
拍打着弦 然后这样
and batting at the strings and going--
用你的嘴
With your fucking mouth!
听上去很好啊
Sounds good!
既然你们教会了我怎么记住
Now that you taught me how to remember,
我要自己去找真正的蟋蟀乐队
I'm gonna find myself the real Crickets!
安妮·弗兰克和罗伯托·克莱门特
Anne Frank and Roberto Clemente!
该死
Shit.
妈的
Dang.
这个脚趾蕴含着意义
This toe means something.
被遗忘的血缘
A blood bond long forgotten.
我们共享了不止脚趾
We shared more than just toes.
我们还共享了一生
We shared a lifetime,
在那一生中 我们并没有被那个恶人
and that lifetime was not spent being tormented
所折磨
by that awful man.
听着 我们找到谁有你的脚趾
Look, we--we find who has your toe,
就找到了我们团队缺失的成员
we find the missing member of our team.
那就意味着要检查港湾里所有的脚
Well, that would mean checking every foot in Haven.
那得看到何年何月 而且这要求会很怪
That's gonna take forever, and be a really weird ask.
幸运的是
Well, lucky for you,
我有个绝妙的点子
I've got a million-dollar idea
可以解决这两个问题
that'll solve both those problems.
我知道我没有穿湿的莎笼
I know I'm not wearing a wet sarong,
但感觉我有穿
but it feels like I am.
对了
There it is.
你懂了 艾伯 你懂了
Now you get it, Abe. Now you get it.
这派对甚至让柯本都笑了
This party even put a smile on Cobain's face.
我要去找到那只猫
I'm gonna go find that cat.
-林肯的脚趾好长 -嗯
- Lincoln has crazy long toes. - Yeah.
他的脚都能包住篮球
Dude could palm a basketball with his feet.
-都是他的 -没事
- They're all his. - That's all right.
我们最后会找到的
We'll get him eventually.
看看 暴狼 我怎么跟你说的
Look at this, Wolf. What am I always telling you?
你不需要海洋来制♥造♥海洋氛围
You don't need an ocean to create an ocean vibe.
你只需要暖和的沙子 性感的朋友
All you need is some warm sand, some hot friends,
以及凯斯·穆恩打鼓
and Keith Moon on the steel drums
敲打出永恒酷炫的音乐
spinning a tapestry of eternal cool.
那 那就是巴哈雅哈
That--that is Baja Yaja.
继续干活吧
Get back to work.
遵命 遵命
Oh, yes, sir. Yes, sir.
好
All right.
我的眼睛在这 变♥态♥
Hey, my eyes are up here, you creep.
那真是神来一笔 老大
That was a stroke of genius, boss,
但我们一无所获
but we came up empty.
未回复
疯狂的山羊女子
不
No.
还有一个
There is another.
停下 停下
Stop, stop.
那就是你的脚趾
Yeah, that's your toe, all right.
来吧
Come on.
打扰下
Excuse me.
我想我们有对方的脚趾
I--I think we have each other's toes.
高玩救未来
第三季 第七集
我替他向你道歉
Sorry about him.
即使状态好的时候他也很令人失望
He's, uh, well, disappointing on a good day.
我是乔西 他是暴狼 你有名字吗
I'm Josh. That's Wolf. You got a name?
名字只是一个给永远无法被理解的东西
A name is just a label attaching significance
赋予意义的标签
to something that can never be understood.
是啊 没错
Yeah. Yeah, totally.
那好
All right, then.
我就开门见山了 夫人
Let me cut to the chase, ma'am.
我们认为我们三人曾经是一个团队的
We believe that the three of us were a team once upon a time.
细节很模糊
And details are hazy,
但我们很确定一件事
but one thing we know for sure is,
他是领袖 看看他
he was the leader. I mean, look at him.
自信 有魅力
Confident, charismatic,
轻佻地疏远
flirtatiously distant.
而暴狼是我们的出气筒
And Wolf here was our whipping boy.
我也不知道
I don't know.
从我感觉到的气场来看
From the vibes I'm picking up,
你和我曾经有过分分合合的关系
you and me had a little will-they-won't-they kind of thing going on.
是的 是的 是的
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah,
你们都告诉了我
and you both confided in me about it
剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表