剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表
图派克·夏库尔就是我的家[说唱歌♥手]Tupac Shakur is my home.
里奇·瓦伦斯就是我的家[拉丁摇滚歌♥手]Ritchie Valens is my home.
娜塔莉·伍德就是我的家[女演员]Natalie Wood is my home.
罗伯托·克莱门特就是我的家[棒球运动员]Roberto Clemente is my home.
我已经在这里待了几千年了
I've been here for thousands of years.
悲伤的男孩 你还好吗
Hey, sad boy. You okay?
不 离我远点
No, stay away from me.
我陷入了疯狂的时间循环
I'm--I'm in an insane crazy time loop!
听起来某人需要玩玩绳球
Sounds like someone needs to play some tetherball.
不 亚伯拉罕·林肯 你不是盟友
No, Abraham Lincoln, you're not an ally,
你从来都不是
and you never were!
悲伤的男孩 你还好吗
Sad boy. Are you okay?
天呐
Oh, God!
我要疯了 我要疯了
I'm going crazy! I'm going crazy!
平衡
Balance.
你在那做什么 山羊
What are you doing there, goat?
那很结实的
I mean, it's sturdy.
你能别乱动底下的基石吗
Wouldn't--wouldn't mess with the cornerstone.
那是整体的关键
It's kind of the key to the whole thing.
好了 不知道你为什么要那样做
Okay, don't know why you're doing that.
我完成了整个任务
I mean, I--I completed the whole mission,
给整个村子带来了平衡
brought balance to the entire valley.
只花了我几千年而已 但我做到了
It only took me a couple thousand years, but I did it.
山羊 你敢动试试
Goat, uh, don't-- don't you dare.
不
No!
为什么 为什么
Why? Why?
你为什么要那么做 你这个偶蹄的恶魔
Why would you do that, you cloven-hoofed demon?
这多壮观
It was magnificent!
多有意义
It was monumental.
它诠释了完美的平衡
It--it had perfect balance.
但重点从不在此
But it was never about that.
平衡不是在任何任务的
Balance isn't found in the success
成功或失败找到的
or failure of any mission.
因为真正的平衡在内部
Because true balance is found within.
是时候忘记...
It's time to forget...
卡博瓦博了
Cabo Wabo.
你的名字是暴狼
Your name is Wolf.
你的名字是暴狼
Your name is Wolf.
"暴狼想要离开
"Wolf wants to leave.
他说这里不存在卡博瓦博"
He says there's no Cabo Wabo here."
我叫暴狼
My name is Wolf.
对
Yes.
书上是这么说的
That's what the book says.
我是暴狼
I'm Wolf.
-我是暴狼 -对了
- I'm Wolf. - There you go.
-我是暴狼 -没事的
- I'm Wolf. - It's okay.
你不再孤身一人了
Look, you're not alone anymore, okay?
我是暴狼
I'm Wolf.
我们会想到办法的 好吗
We're gonna figure this place out, okay?
我是暴狼
I'm Wolf.
来吧
Come on.
我们一起离开这
Let's--let's get you out of here.
你能站起来吗 伙计
Can you stand up, bud?
好了
All right.
等等 这一切是你拼凑起来的吗
Wait, you--you--you put all this together?
真了不起 你是怎么记住的
That's impressive. How did you remember?
你就是得呼吸
Oh, you just have to breathe.
三短一长
Three short, one long.
让你神志清醒
It keeps you present.
你是这样知道我和明星发♥生♥关♥系♥的吗
Is that how you knew I was a star fucker?
是啊 你是整个镇子的肉便器
Oh, yeah, yeah. You're the town tetherball.
人人都上过你
Everybody's hit that.
-该死 -再来一次
- Fuck. - Again, come on.
没错 记忆开始恢复了
Wow, yeah. It's starting to come back.
我们一起来到这儿
You--we--we came here together.
是的 因为我们当时在寻宝吗
Yes, because we were--we were on a--a treasure hunt?
不不不 类似
No, no, no, no, no. It's--it's similar.
跟那类似
It's similar. Uh--
我们...
We--we--we--
我们在执行任务
we were on a mission.
-任务 对 -没错
- A mission, yes! - Yeah.
对 因为我们...
Yes, because we were...
我们是一个队伍
We were a team!
我的天
Oh, my God.
魔方
-银色盒子 -魔方
- Silver box! - Magic square!
这只剩下一个解释了
This has only one explanation.
这些是我们友谊的图腾
These are totems of our friendship!
-我有个朋友 -对
- I have a friend. - Yeah.
终于啊 状态来了都挡不住
Finally. Goddamn, we're on a roll.
继续 朋友
Keep going, friend!
我们 我们...
Uh, we--we--we--we--
我们有个领袖
we--we--we-- we had a leader!
-有个... -对
- There's a-- - Yes, yes!
-好的 -那个人直觉灵敏
- Okay. - Someone with killer instincts.
意志坚强
Nerves of steel.
你说得太对了
You're absolutely right. It was, uh--
-是... -是...
- It was, uh-- - It was, uh--
拜托 加把劲
Come on, come on, come on.
是个...
It was a--it was a--
-是你 -对
- It was you! - Yes!
你说得对 是我
You're right! It was me!
-我是领袖 -对
- I was the leader! - Yes!
-好的 -我们都爱你
- Okay. - You're beloved.
天生的领袖
Natural-born leader.
-对对对 -没有你我就迷失了
- Yeah, yeah, yeah. - I was lost without you.
我知道 我知道 我现在回来了
I know, I know. Look, I--I am here now,
而且我那值得信赖的跟班也回来了 真的很棒
and it is good to have my trusty sidekick by my side!
对 对
Yes, yes! Oh!
-还有第三个人 -真不赖 暴狼
-There was a third. - That's not bad, Wolf.
但我比你厉害
But I'll do you one better.
我知道那个人是谁
I know exactly who it is.
没错
Yep.
好了 记忆开始恢复了
Okay, it's starting to come back now.
-对 这感觉对了 -嗯
- Yeah, this feels right. - Yeah.
你们准备好来一首了吗
You guys ready to play something?
-嗯 -当然
- Yeah. - Hell yeah.
好的
Okay!
一 二 一二三四
A-one, a-two, a-one, two, three, four.
剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表