剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表
好的 山羊
All right, goat.
该继续我们内心的旅程了
Time to continue our journey forever inward.
嗯 怎么了
Yeah. What?
拜托 别害羞 有什么就直说
Oh, come on. Don't be coy. Out with it.
沉默对待 好吧
Oh, silent treatment. Okay.
你知道 有时候我会后悔
Yeah, you know, sometimes I regret giving you
让你在我们的关系中获得那么多的权力
all the power in our relationship.
什么 离开
What? Leave?
然后失去我在这里找到的一切
And lo--and lose everything that I've found here?
我跟你说了我之前暴打了
I told you about the beatdown
那个长胡子的衣架
I laid on that bearded coat rack.
那才是我以前的样子
That's who I was.
我如果离开 将会再次变成那样
That's who I'll become again out there.
不
No.
我付出了这么多努力
I've worked too hard.
我不能冒险
I can't risk it.
听着 我们懂 好吗
Okay, listen. We get it, all right?
世界要毁灭了 你准备
The world is ending, and you're prepared to watch
从你的绳球球场
the dying light of the universe
观看宇宙的垂死之光
from your little tetherball court.
然而我们愿意去冒险
However, we will take our chances out there with the living.
也许我们没有说清楚
Perhaps we have not made this clear.
逃跑是没用的
Escape is futile.
够了 曼哈顿博士
Okay, that is enough out of you, Dr. Manhattan!
我说不好
I don't know.
他说了这么多次逃跑是没用的
He's told us escape is futile so many times,
或许逃跑真的没用
I'm thinking escape might be futile.
不 肯定有扇门 因为911策划者
No, there has to be a door because 9-11 mastermind
萨♥达♥姆♥·侯赛因被扔了出去
Saddam Hussein was tossed out of it!
-大时 -会魔术
- Big Time-- - Knows magic.
不
No.
不 他就是门
No, he is the door.
大时 门
Big Time, door.
我怕了
I'm scared.
我好怕 我好怕
I'm scared. I'm scared.
也许你在现实世界里不会有事 但我不行
Maybe you would be fine out in the real world, but I'm not.
我没有你的力量
I don't have your strength.
我不... 因为这个地方我才变成了这样
I don't--everything I've become is because of this place.
别装可爱
Okay, don't be cute.
因为 因为这个地方
Be--because. Because of this place.
这个地方
This place.
这个地方 这个地方
This place! This--this place!
这个 这个...
This--this...
这个地方
This place.
该死
Oh, shit.
我教会了自己一切
I taught myself everything.
原来一直在我体内
It was--it was within me the whole time.
我是古鲁
I'm the guru.
也就是说
Which means...
你 你只是一只山羊
You're--you're just a fucking goat.
我像傻♥逼♥一样跟你对话了一万年
I've been talking to you for, like, 10,000 years like an asshole.
好吧
Okay.
我的脸红了 我的脸红了
Well, my face is red. My face is red.
我永远没法忘记这事了
I am never gonna live this down.
别告诉任何人 我又在跟你说话了
Don't--do not tell anyone-I'm doing it again,
我又在跟你说话 因为你只是...
and I'm doing it again because you are just--
你只是一只山羊
you're just a goat.
你是我遇见过的最美好的事
And you're the greatest thing that ever happened to me.
小兔跳过树
The bunny goes over the tree.
我们被吸进时空旋涡的时候
And you're sure this knot will hold us together
你确定这个结能撑住我们吗
as we're sucked into a vortex of all space and time?
是的
Uh, yeah.
这是带了保险的双套结
It's a clove hitch with a safety.
萨♥达♥姆♥·侯赛因
Saddam Hussein taught that to me
在他是我脑子里的声音时教我的
when he was a voice inside my head.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
如果我们要被随机扔进一个时间风暴
If we're gonna be randomly tossed into a time storm,
我们不该用一个在五六局绳球比赛后
should we use something that maybe doesn't fall apart
不会散架的东西吗
after five or six tetherball games?
这是双套结 能撑住
It's a clove hitch! It will hold!
你的工作不是
Your job isn't--
那个
You know what?
我很抱歉
I am sorry.
就因为我在所有方面都比你优秀
Just because I'm better than you at literally everything
不代表我得一直提醒你
doesn't mean that I have to constantly remind you.
你尽力了
You're trying your best,
你也做出了微小的贡献
and you have made minor contributions.
等你这句话等了好久了
I've waited so long to hear you say that.
我每天都在努力
I try every day.
我知道 老实说
I know you do, and truthfully,
像你这么弱的人 他们需要的是保护
people as weak as you-well, they need protection,
不是奚落
not scorn.
最近我经常被奚落
There has been quite a bit of scorn lately.
听着
Well, listen.
我以后都不会再这么做了 好吗
All of that-it ends now, okay?
为了证明我有多器重你
And to prove to you how much I value you,
我会让你先进入那个畸形的时间之洞
I'm gonna let you go into the freaky time hole first.
好吗 测试下
Yeah? Test it out.
如果有东西开始熔化 你告诉我 好吗
Anything starts melting, you let me know. Okay?
谢谢你 长官
Thank you, sir.
我的荣幸
It's been an honor.
我知道
Oh, I know.
好了 上吧
All right, let's do this.
感觉速度会很快
Oh, feels like we're gonna be going pretty fast.
-逃跑是没用的 -嗯嗯
- Escape is futile. - Yeah, yeah.
闭嘴吧 星门
Shut the fuck up, Stargate.
逃跑是没用的 山羊
Escape is futile, goat.
嗯 你懂的
Yeah, you get it.
剧集 | 高玩救未来 | 导航列表